Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe, Fish, and Rasheed

2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic, Bryon Scott, and Nick "the Quick" Van Exel

3 - What other sports do you guys watch? NFL and MMA

4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Seattle Seahawks

5 - Anything else you want to add? Soldier stationed in Japan. Unfortunately, I don't get to watch a lot of games live. But I've been a fan of Lakers and Seahawks since the 80's.
    Awesome! A fan of the Lakers and the Seahawks.

2. 02-28-2012, 03:52 AM

Reason
    wrong thread.

3. 02-28-2012, 03:54 AM
    Reason
    wrong thread.

4. 02-28-2012, 04:16 AM
    Reason
    wrong thread.

vCash
    1. Bynum

vCash
    1. Bynum 2. Magic 3. NFL 4. NFL(Dallas Cowboys) 5. Laker fan first!

vCash
    1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Trevor Ariza, Younger Derek Fisher
    3. College Football, NFL, Baseball,
    4. Georgia Bulldogs, Dodgers
    5. If we get a PG then yes.
    6. Ive been reading this site for a while I finally signed up.

vCash
    Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? kOBE
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? eDDIE jones Magic van exel
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? Football base ball olympics
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Suns hawks/dolphins packers / braves /penquins
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a 3-Peat next season? no
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)

vCash
    cedric ceballos and shaq too

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? 1. Shaq 2. Magic 3. Kareem
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? NFL, MLB PLAYOFFS, College Football, Basketball, MMA, Boxing
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Buccaneers, Yankees, Syracuse Orange, UNC Tar Heels
    5 - Anything else you want to add. Lakers fan for life, can't wait to get that Purple n Gold INK. Probably the biggest Laker and Buccaneer fan in Upstate NY period, end of story.

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe Bryant
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? 1. Shaq since I was alive for him, Magic as a guy from the past who I never saw play
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? Baseball, Football, College Basketball/Football, tiny bit of Hockey
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Raiders, Yankees, Notre Dame Football
    5 - Anything else you want to add. I'm 20 years old, a huge Laker fan, and a Radio and TV major at Rider University. I have a sports talk radio show every Mondays and Fridays at 10AM. The Show is Stu's Sports Spotlight so like the facebook page and listen to the show on 1077thebronc.com. I love my Lakers and basketball as a whole. My dad is a die-hard Celtics fan so that's always fun. I hope to develop a good relationship with you guys on here where we can talk Lakers Bball!

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe and Pau... and Sessions!
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? --- Shaq and Horry... D-Fish and Ronny! (Never got to see Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Jerry play so saying them as my fave is lying)
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? --- WRESTLING! Yeah! And Boxing too!
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? --- Teams that play w/ heart and passion, OKC and the Bulls.
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a 3-Peat next season? --- As of now, no. But don't count the Lakers out.
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) --- I live in the Philippines and I'm surprised there are many Filipinos in this Forum. That just prove how great the Lakers is! Let's Go Lakers!

vCash
    1) Kobe
    2) Magic
    3) NHL (go kings!) NFL (Chargers!)
    4) Basically all southern California teams...
    5) Stuck in grad school in Europe so tough to watch the Lakers but have a streaming website for that... just need to wake up at 4 am sometimes to watch :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    1) kobe
    2) magic
    3) nhl (go kings!) nfl (chargers!)
    4) basically all southern california teams...
    5) stuck in grad school in europe so tough to watch the lakers but have a streaming website for that... Just need to wake up at 4 am sometimes to watch
    booo!!!!!

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe bryant
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic johnson
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? Boxing, formula 1
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Manny pacquiao, sebastian vettel
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a 3-Peat next season? Depends on team chemistry and their health.
    6 - Anything else you want to add. Lets give our 100% support to the lakers and to this forum.

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-
    Pau/Kobe/Matt Barnes
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-Vlade/Horry/Fox/Farmar/Turiaf/Odom/E.Jones/Magic
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch?
    All minus golf
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for?
    Raiders/Angels/L.A Kings/UCLA Bruins

vCash
    well... as you can see im from Toronto but even before i moved here in TO i love Lakers to death (came from other country). Ive been lurking here for a long time just didnt feel like I belong as im not from LA lol. Anyways just to show my support to LA ill atleast add myself on this thread.

1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present- (Kobe from alpha-Omega)
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past- (Magic-Kareem(not rush))
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch- I love MMA, some baseball,hockey,tennis,boxing im a sports guy
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for- Toronto Blue jays and Leafs (sucks) Raptors when Lakers is not playing
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a 3-Peat next season? will always have hope
    6 - Anything else you want to add: Just as ive said im a long time laker fan. Been there on the down times and never a band wagon fan. Right now im just enjoying the latter years of one of the greatest player in Kobe. But though im not in LA i will bleed purple and gold (and partly blue lol)

vCash
    1.kobe
    2. Worthy
    3. Football, baseball, tennis, soccer
    4. Broncos, athletics, georgetown bball, Norte dame fb,
    5. Next year I hope we make the finals
    6. Can't believe we had a chance to dump gasol and get love a couple of years ago. Would be great to have a PF that doesn't have to be around the rim to be effective. Gasol and Bynum needing to occupy the same space not working.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast