Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeru4life View Post
    Been reading this site for a few years now finally signed up.

1. current- Kobe
    2. Past- Byron Scott
    3. Sports watched- mainly English Premier League, and NFL, NBA when I can (they show more NCAA here then NBA).
    4. Teams I like- 49ers (football), angels and dodgers (hey they are in different leagues), hockey (kings before ducks now), wigan (the other football).
    5.Yes they can
    6.Living in Bangkok, working with a bulls and bears fan who was pissed about Gasol and thinks the Suns made a huge mistake. I also thought L.A.'s original Shaq trade was good when most others were pissed.
    Welcome to the forums Jeru!

I do agree with you that trading Shaq was a great deal for us.

vCash

Smile

first post! i've been reading around the forums for about a year now, i was going to join earlier... but the gasol trade made me think twice. i didn't want you guys to think that i'm bandwagoning. i've been a fan since i was born (and i've been hating the celtics since then) and since this thread was started, it's the perfect time to introduce myself...

1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-kobe, bynum, farmar, turiaf
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-magic, kareem, nick van exel
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? some football
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? the magic, but laker first
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? pretty close, but next year for sure.
    6. Anything else you want to add. i'm currently in orlando, moved here 5 years ago from corona CA. born in the philippines, raised by laker fans. hooorah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowstrings View Post
    first post! i've been reading around the forums for about a year now, i was going to join earlier... but the gasol trade made me think twice. i didn't want you guys to think that i'm bandwagoning. i've been a fan since i was born (and i've been hating the celtics since then) and since this thread was started, it's the perfect time to introduce myself...

1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-kobe, bynum, farmar, turiaf
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-magic, kareem, nick van exel
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? some football
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? the magic, but laker first
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? pretty close, but next year for sure.
    6. Anything else you want to add. i'm currently in orlando, moved here 5 years ago from corona CA. born in the philippines, raised by laker fans. hooorah!
    Welcome Lowstrings! What up.

Nick V. Exel was also one of my favorite players. He was a great shooter and he probably helped Kobe in the shooting compartment.

About you used to live in Corona; I used to live close to their. I used to live in Anaheim Hills,Orange County.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post
    Welcome Lowstrings! What up.

Nick V. Exel was also one of my favorite players. He was a great shooter and he probably helped Kobe in the shooting compartment.

About you used to live in Corona; I used to live close to their. I used to live in Anaheim Hills,Orange County.
    Greetings neighbor! Thanks for the welcome.

I definitely agree with what you said about Nick. Now I'm hoping that Farmar can somehow develop close to Nick's caliber, if not better.

The future is looking bright.

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic, Shaq
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football, UFC, Tennis
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Raiders (sadly), also like Warriors but not a fan or anything.
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? Yes
    6. Anything else you want to add. I wish Lakers won those 2 games in this road trip, I was so pissed off and sad at the same time, the thought of them possibly 9-0 on the road trip is too sick.

vCash
    Kobe Bryant Michael Cooper Football,baseball,and ufc St. Louis Rams, Dodgers, Usc Trojans, Ucla Bruins They can win it as long as they healthy by playoffs! I think we could win it possibly without bynum but definatley not without kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post
    Alright guys, we had one of these threads along time ago and it's about time to make a new one.
    For all the non-PSD Users. Please join the forums. We have great discussions, great new rumors and just have a great time talking to other Laker fans. Only thing you guys have to do is click "register" and you're already halfway done. The TM's and Mods in the Laker forum is to make the Lakers forum as neat as possible and make sure they have something to discuss about. SO JOIN.

And for the new comers here is something that you guys can start introducing yourself to other Laker fans:

1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? kobe bryant
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Michael Cooper
    3. What other sports do you guys watch?Football, Baseball, ufc, nascar
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for?St. louis rams, dodgers,USC,UCLA,and matt kenseth
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship?you bet we can! We can win it i believe withouy bynum but we exit in the first second round without the leagues best player and arguably the best gaurd ever. I always say Jordan played when the league was watered down with expansion and the bulls never beat another great team in the finals. Utah was not great im sorry! We all saw how malone did 4 us! Nothing
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeznutts! View Post
    Kobe Bryant Michael Cooper Football,baseball,and ufc St. Louis Rams, Dodgers, Usc Trojans, Ucla Bruins They can win it as long as they healthy by playoffs! I think we could win it possibly without bynum but definatley not without kobe
    welcome to the boards.

vCash
    thank u

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeznutts! View Post
    thank u
    youre welcome.

its always good having new members here.

vCash
    Welcome Beeznutts to the Laker forum!

If you have any questions, you can ask me or the other Laker TM or mods.

vCash
    appreciate that!

vCash
    1. current- kobe, pau
    2. past- magic, kareem
    3. other sports - formula1, boxing, ufc
    4. championships? 4 straight titles!
    5. love the lakers even ex-lakers! love all lakers haters because that's what makes the lakers great!

vCash
    Welcome Lakersincebirth, if you also have any questions, your free to ask.

This forum is just getting bigger and better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeru4life View Post
    Been reading this site for a few years now finally signed up.

1. current- Kobe
    2. Past- Byron Scott
    3. Sports watched- mainly English Premier League, and NFL, NBA when I can (they show more NCAA here then NBA).
    4. Teams I like- 49ers (football), angels and dodgers (hey they are in different leagues), hockey (kings before ducks now), wigan (the other football).
    5.Yes they can
    6.Living in Bangkok, working with a bulls and bears fan who was pissed about Gasol and thinks the Suns made a huge mistake. I also thought L.A.'s original Shaq trade was good when most others were pissed.
    welcome man

byron scott.. nice choice

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast