Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Hey IndyFan, I live in a place called Langwarrin in Victoria, Australia if you're bored. And tell those NSA dudes I already cut my lawn earlier today while waiting for the Miami result...LOL
    ok. thanks.

when i google earthed victoria, i got the corner of Dodson's Rd and Arcadia Tamleugh Rd.

looks empty except for the farm on the SW corner.
    Last edited by IndyFan; 02-11-2008 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe

2. Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic and Eddie Jones

3. What other sports do you guys watch? Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, MMA, Golf, Football, anything...

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Dodgers, Galaxy, UCLA, KINGS!!, Rams, Browns.

5. Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? Yep, I truly do

6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) - The first game I ever saw was the game when Alex English lit up the Lakers...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by omar0omar View Post
    Damascus... "The oldest inhabited city in the world"
    i googl earthed damascus. got the Youssef Al Azmah Square.

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe, Fish, Bynum, and Turiaf

2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Eddie Jones, Shaq (I was too young to understand what was really going on with the Showtime Lakers, but I still loved Magic)

3. What other sports do you guys watch? Baseball, some hockey (used to be more), some football, some volleyball when it's on

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Dodgers, UCLA (mostly basketball - not really die-hard about the school, nor the rivalry though), LA Kings

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? I definitely feel it's a possibility and can't wait to celebrate if it happens.

6. Anything else you want to add. I wasn't posting here yet, but I was one of the few Bynum supporters last year. I remember telling my friends constantly that he had the most potential out of anybody in the NBA (yes I went out on that limb - granted I was a little buzzed at the time, but I still stood by my statement). I'm just glad that he's finally proving me right

I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and have been a Lakers fan since birth.

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-Kobe & Turiaf

2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-Magic & "Big Game" James Worthy

3. What other sports do you guys watch- I watch baseball, hockey, football, and sometimes college football/basketball.

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? In football, it's the Minnesota Vikings, in baseball it's the Atlanta Braves, and in Hockey it's the Detroit Redwings (although I do have a soft spot for the LA Kings)

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? I think it's going to take a healthy Bynum and a bench that contributes as much, if not more than they're contributing now.

6. Anything else you want to add? Just because I didn't sign up for this forum any sooner, doesn't make me any less of a fan. I've been coming to PSD for over a year now, I just didn't realize that there were forums

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLBC View Post

3. What other sports do you guys watch- I watch baseball, hockey, football, and sometimes college football/basketball.

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? In football, it's the Minnesota Vikings, in baseball it's the Atlanta Braves, and in Hockey it's the Detroit Redwings (although I do have a soft spot for the LA Kings)

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? I think it's going to take a healthy Bynum and a bench that contributes as much, if not more than they're contributing now.

6. Anything else you want to add? Just because I didn't sign up for this forum any sooner, doesn't make me any less of a fan. I've been coming to PSD for over a year now, I just didn't realize that there were forums
    welcome to the forums man!
    they are pretty tight

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-Bynum, Kobe, Turiaf

2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past- Magic, Kareem

3. What other sports do you guys watch- football, soccer

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? 49ers, Manchester United

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? Hell Yeah!

6. Anything else you want to add? Nothing in particular.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    i googl earthed damascus. got the Youssef Al Azmah Square.
    Wahoo..you are a good driver it is close to my house
    I should have invited you to a cup of coffee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    ok. thanks.

when i google earthed victoria, i got the corner of Dodson's Rd and Arcadia Tamleugh Rd.

looks empty except for the farm on the SW corner.
    Uh no. Thats not right. try again brother...

Langwarrin is the suburb. Victoria is the state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Uh no. Thats not right. try again brother...

Langwarrin is the suburb. Victoria is the state.
    ok, i tried again. this time i got the corner of Cranbourne Franston RD (main street?) and John Street. between quarry and mcclelland. looked like a subdivision.

is that any closer?

there were three large oval shaped fields just down cransbourne franston rd. are they australian rules football fields. i used to watch that 10 yrs ago when it was on ESPN. it was great. being a newbie, i loved the officials in the white coats that said goal were good or not. i was really mad when EXPN stopped showing it. even my friends who did not like sports liked it.

Last edited by IndyFan; 02-11-2008 at 09:14 PM.

vCash
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football, Baseball
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Lakers, Philly Eagles, Dodgers
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? Definately!
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) I live in Chatsworth, CA, I am a HUGE Lakers fan, win or lose I'll still booze! And i used to live across the street from Lower Merion High School and I saw Kobe when they had the state championship parade right in front of my apartment window. And then when I heard he was gonna be on the Lakers I was like HELL YEAH!

vCash
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Kareem
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football and Boxing
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Niners, Saints (coz of Reggie Bush)
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? As long as the injury bug stays away, we have a legit shot!!
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) Live in Compton, CA and was born a Laker and will die a Laker!!!!

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe, Gasol, Vujacic, Turiaf!
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Hardcore Boxing, MMA/UFC
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Team Pacman! Ravens, Lakers and lakers...
    5. Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? HELL YEAH.
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) - Harcore Laker and Kobe fan... from Manila Phil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GinoCochino View Post
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football, Baseball
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Lakers, Philly Eagles, Dodgers
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? Definately!
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) I live in Chatsworth, CA, I am a HUGE Lakers fan, win or lose I'll still booze! And i used to live across the street from Lower Merion High School and I saw Kobe when they had the state championship parade right in front of my apartment window. And then when I heard he was gonna be on the Lakers I was like HELL YEAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLBC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by yeahRight View Post
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe, Gasol, Vujacic, Turiaf!
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Hardcore Boxing, MMA/UFC
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Team Pacman! Ravens, Lakers and lakers...
    5. Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? HELL YEAH.
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) - Harcore Laker and Kobe fan... from Manila Phil.
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM GUYS!! If you guys have any questions, you can always PM me or the other Laker TM's and mods.

vCash
    Been reading this site for a few years now finally signed up.

1. current- Kobe
    2. Past- Byron Scott
    3. Sports watched- mainly English Premier League, and NFL, NBA when I can (they show more NCAA here then NBA).
    4. Teams I like- 49ers (football), angels and dodgers (hey they are in different leagues), hockey (kings before ducks now), wigan (the other football).
    5.Yes they can
    6.Living in Bangkok, working with a bulls and bears fan who was pissed about Gasol and thinks the Suns made a huge mistake. I also thought L.A.'s original Shaq trade was good when most others were pissed.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast