Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe, Ariza, Sasha
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Robert Horry!!!!
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football and Baseball
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? White Sox and Steelers
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 09 Championship? of course they will
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) I live in southern Alberta and I am a huge laker fan in a town with about 8 Lakers fans. Everone else are just haters.

vCash
    Sorry, do not have time for this. I will say that magic is the only basketball player to win the high school title, the colllege ncaa title and the nba title in three years. Any other questions please refer to this statement.

vCash
    welcome!!

I hope everyone stays active and have a good time

vCash
    Thanks for the red carpet.

vCash
    Well I'm not a newcomer, but thought I might as well post a formal introduction anyway. Better late than never

1. Who is your favorite Laker - Present - Probably Trevor Ariza. I have a thing for good role players, and I love Trevor's game.

2.Who is your favorite Laker - Past - George Mikan was way before my time, but studying Laker (and basketball in general) history really made me appreciate this guy. He was the force behind our first five championships, invented the hook shot, and really carried both us and the league in the early days.

3. What other sports do you guys watch? - American Football. Bits of Baseball, Ice Hockey, and English Football.

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? - I've followed the Anaheim Ducks and Philadelphia Phillies at different points, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan. I am a huge fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers though

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? - '08-'09 Championship? Definately, why not? As long as we play some defense in the play-offs, we can beat anyone.

6. Anything else you want to add - I'm studying Photography at university, so maybe I can become the next Andrew D. Bernstein......I doubt it though, since most of my work is centered around cities and urban stuff...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Well I'm not a newcomer, but thought I might as well post a formal introduction anyway. Better late than never

1. Who is your favorite Laker - Present - Probably Trevor Ariza. I have a thing for good role players, and I love Trevor's game.

2.Who is your favorite Laker - Past - George Mikan was way before my time, but studying Laker (and basketball in general) history really made me appreciate this guy. He was the force behind our first five championships, invented the hook shot, and really carried both us and the league in the early days.

3. What other sports do you guys watch? - American Football. Bits of Baseball, Ice Hockey, and English Football.

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? - I've followed the Anaheim Ducks and Philadelphia Phillies at different points, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan. I am a huge fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers though

5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship? - '08-'09 Championship? Definately, why not? As long as we play some defense in the play-offs, we can beat anyone.

6. Anything else you want to add - I'm studying Photography at university, so maybe I can become the next Andrew D. Bernstein......I doubt it though, since most of my work is centered around cities and urban stuff...
    Welcome to the forums bud

vCash
    1) is kobe.
    2) is Shaq.
    3) soccer and football.
    4) Packers and Man U.
    5) yes, this is Lakers years to be champions

vCash
    1. Favorite Laker? Kobe, Odom, Ariza, Bynum...I like them all, except Chris Mihm. Why is he still around? Oh ya, and not a big fan of the spaceman.
    2. Favorite Past Laker? In my lifetime...Magoc, Eddie Jones, Brian Shaw (gotta rep my UCSB Gauchos), and Turiaf
    3. I will watch almost anything, even tennis and golf. But mainly football!
    4. The San Diego Super Chargers and the San Diego Not So Super Padres
    5. No doubt in my mind if we play to our ability!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Welcome to the forums bud
    Thanks. I think I'm going to like it here...

vCash
    Hey everybody.
    Been enjoying this forum for a while now
    Finally registered.
    Ive loved the Lakers since show time days when
    I saw my first final Lakers V. Sixers. What a
    bad series that was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post

Welcome, Wilson! Please keep on posting here in the Lakers forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post
    Alright guys, we had one of these threads along time ago and it's about time to make a new one.
    For all the non-PSD Users. Please join the forums. We have great discussions, great new rumors and just have a great time talking to other Laker fans. Only thing you guys have to do is click "register" and you're already halfway done. The TM's and Mods in the Laker forum is to make the Lakers forum as neat as possible and make sure they have something to discuss about. SO JOIN.

And for the new comers here is something that you guys can start introducing yourself to other Laker fans:

1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-?
    2.Who is your favorite Laker -Past-?
    3. What other sports do you guys watch?
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for?
    5.Do you think the Lakers can win the 08 Championship?
    6. Anything else you want to add.(e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)
    1. Kobe
    2. Magic (i was born in 85 so...yeah...take from that what you will)
    3.soccer/tennis/football/F1
    4Suns. Spurs
    5. of course
    6. I'm in Northern VA (and no there are no farms here.)

vCash
    boxing too

vCash
    welcome man, enjoy the fourms and stay active!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by god8son View Post
    boxing too
    boxing fan here too

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast