Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Steve Nash, Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Shaq, Rick Fox, Van Exel
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch?Baseball, Football, and Rugby
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for?I love Wisconsin sports (born, raised, and still here )Anything Packers and Brewers I love. I am also a fan of the Bucks but only because they are the underdog on a consistent basis, and I can actually attend a game.
    5 - Anything else you want to add.

Hi, although I haven't posted in the Laker's forum yet, I would like to introduce myself and my story. I never liked rooting for the Lakers, even though deep down it felt right. They get all the celebrity and media attention (bias from ESPN), but I guess that comes with a winning spirit.They are the Yankees of basketball (And I hate the Yankees) and they just have a great winning tradition. I also didn't like that every L.A. gangbanger would call themselves "fans", but who am I to judge who they like

I was afraid that if I liked the Lakers, I would be pegged as a "bandwagon" fan. Truth is I have been looking from a far for the last time and now I don't care if people call me bandwagon. I started watching and liking what I was seeing in the late 90's when Kobe was just a 19 year old kid or so. I played as the Lakers all the time on my Nintendo 64 and every other NBA game I owned. I still didn't realize I was a fan. I grew up and became interested in the "business" side of a franchise. It intrigued me of how good the Lakers were at making personnel moves. Then after Kobe changed his number I bought his jersey, never wore it out in public though because I was afraid of what my buddies (Die hard Bucks fans) would think. Although I am a small Buck's fan in my head, In my heart I am a Lakers fan. I would like to thank you guys for being so welcoming. It now also helps that Steve Nash who was my favorite NBA player is now on the Lakers.

That really pushed me over the edge to join your forum.

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe

2. Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic and Shaq

3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football, baseball, MMA, boxing, a lil hockey

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? Chicago Bears, LA Dodgers, USC Trojans, LA Kings

5. Anything else you want to add?
    I'm from Los Angeles, born and raised. I started as a Chicago Bulls fan (Jordans's Bulls) and remained a fan until he left. After that basketball wasn't the same for me, I lost interest.
    I became a Laker fan during the last Boston Finals, had me boxing Celtic fans at Staples and all. My family and friends accepted me to the darkside and I ate the cookies too. I promise I won't ever leave the Lakers, I'm finally home.

As for the Bears, I will forever remain a Bears fan and that will never change.
    Last edited by Sooper; 07-06-2012 at 12:57 PM.

vCash
    Welcome!
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe

2. Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic

3. What other sports do you guys watch? Football, baseball, soccer, and I'm open to watch anything else as well.
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? 49ers and Dodgers big time, Kings, and UCLA.

I was born in Pasadena and have been a Lakers' fan since I was able to comprehend what basketball was. I'm working to become a firefighter. I believe Jerry Rice is the greatest professional athlete ever (maybe person). I have used PSD as my online inside information source for years. It was finally time to join in the fun.

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Aside from Adam Morrison? Magic
    3 - What other sports do you watch? NFL, MLB, Soccer, Tennis, Golf
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Ravens, Orioles, Bayern Munich
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? I'll answer that when training camp starts
    6 - I'm from Virginia and I've been following the Lakers for about 8 years. I have watched nearly every game for the last 2 years and and can remember the two guys I couldn't (Phoenix and Sacramento of this season)

vCash
    Are you this Captain Planet?

Welcome aboard!

vCash
    - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Shaq, Kobe
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? Everything besides baseball
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? Eagles, flyers, Notre dame football,duke basketball
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? Yes
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO) LET'S GO LAKERS!

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker - NA
    2. Who is your favorite Laker - NA
    3. What other sports do you guys watch? ALL
    4. What other teams/sports do you root for? A's, Raiders
    5. Do you think the Lakers can win the 2013 Championship? Why not?
    6. Anything else you want to add. Mike Brown for President of the United States of America!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    1. Who is your favorite Laker -Present-? Kobe..

2. Who is your favorite Laker -Past-? Magic and Shaq

3. What other sports do you guys watch? None.. BASKETBALL ALL THE WAY

4. What other teams/sports do you root for? I don't root for anyone but the lakers.. But if the lakers dont go deep in the playoffs, ima go for whoever is against the heat/celtics..

Hi guys, Im from the Philippines and I'm really a fan of the Lakers since 2002, the last of the 3-peat of the kobe-shaq era.. I've also been through the ups and downs of the lakers after those years.. especially the dry season of kobe being alone with crap like smush and k.brown.. to the 2-peat of the Kobe Pau era.. So all in all Ive been a laker fan for almost 10 months.. where you would see me shouting at the tv everytime rooting for LA lol.. makes me sound crazy but that's what I do man.. haha I just joined psd last week but was a follower of you guys here for quite some time already.. After the nash trade I was excited enough to make one myself to discuss with some quality basketball minds here.. hehe anyway, 2012-2013 is our season

Lakers = 2013 NBA CHAMPS

Tank with a reason

vCash
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Lakerland View Post
    Alright guys, we had one of these threads along time ago and it's about time to make a new one.
    For all the non-PSD Users. Please join the forums. We have great discussions, great new rumors and just have a great time talking to other Lakers fans. Only thing you guys have to do is click REGISTER and you're already halfway done. The TM's and Mods in the Lakers forum are here to make the Lakers forum as neat as possible and make sure you have something to talk about. SO SIGN UP NOW!

For the new comers, here is a way that you guys can start introducing yourself to other Lakers fans:

1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-?
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-?
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch?
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for?
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season?
    6 - Anything else you want to add. (e.g I live in Santa Monica, CA and I LOVE THE LAKERS WOOO)
    What up Guys, I've been on the forum since 2007 and following the Lakers since 1987. Guess I should've done this intro long ago.

1: Favorite current Laker...Kobe...No Doubt

2: Favorite Past Laker...This is a little tougher...A.C. Green...Just kidding, it's magic of course

3: Football and Baseball - I spend the majority of my time in the Raiders forum

4: Raiders and Padres

5: When aren't the Lakers contenders?

6: I grew up in San Diego, moved to Mexico and the Bahamas working as a SCUBA instructor and am now living in Humboldt, CA. SHOWTIME!
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    You know who it is True Laker fan since birth(Family team)...The last laker fan you want to argue with ill win EVERYTIME...and dont get me started with the queen being better then kobe ill have you walking away sad with your tail tucked between your legs
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-KOBE
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past-Magic
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch-NFL,NCAA,Boxing
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for-New Orleans Saints WHO DAT!
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season-No Doubt
    6 - Anything else you want to add. yea one more to make 17!

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present-Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past- Magic,Shaq, and of course the Logo ^_^
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? boxing, soccer and a little bit of nfl
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? FC Barcelona
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? OF COURSE!
    6 - Anything else you want to add. I've actually lurked around these forums on and off for a while, got bored in the middle of packing for my trip so i figured why not sign up lol.

vCash
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present- Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past- Ariza and Shannon
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? just lakers, and dodgers
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? dodgers
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? always
    6 - Anything else you want to add? i joined over a year ago but hardly post since im more of a reader but its been really excited times with nash and maybe dwight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersQueen View Post
    1 - Who is your favorite Laker -Present- Kobe
    2 - Who is your favorite Laker -Past- Ariza and Shannon
    3 - What other sports do you guys watch? just lakers, and dodgers
    4 - What other teams/sports do you root for? dodgers
    5 - Do you think the Lakers can win a championship next season? always
    6 - Anything else you want to add? i joined over a year ago but hardly post since im more of a reader but its been really excited times with nash and maybe dwight
    Lakers and Queen in one name.

<3

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast