Illinois Win
    Toledo Win
    At Penn State Loss
    Michigan State Loss
    At Purdue Win
    At Minnesota Loss
    Northwestern Win
    At Ohio State Loss

As you've noticed after reading,this mock does not include Terrelle Pryor heading to Michigan and if he does not go to Michigan,Maze and Blue fans expect a record like this next season with a walk-on starting at QB

vCash
    Wow they lost so much talent this year. I am not a big follower of Michigan but when i look at that lineup, i dont know nearly as many players as i do usually. For some reason i think they are going to start out the season well, but the struggle towards the end.

I think they will end up being like 7-5
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Wow they lost so much talent this year. I am not a big follower of Michigan but when i look at that lineup, i dont know nearly as many players as i do usually. For some reason i think they are going to start out the season well, but the struggle towards the end.

I think they will end up being like 7-5
    With a walk-on trying to run the spread offense?

This team is a mess.

1.Without Pryor,their QB play this year will be mediocre

2.Nice performances by Brown and Minor but can one of them replace Hart's drive,heart,and talent

3.Inexperienced WR's,either Hemmingway or Stonum has to emerge as a Darius Reynaud type of player for Michigan

4.RichRod will need 2 years to bring in good spread offensive lineman,they are as needed as a dual threat QB in this offense and they have some guys who can work for now but guys like Mulk and Huyge both are inexperienced

5.They will most likely start their veteran LB's but they really should just go in for the long haul and start Ezeh,and 2 incoming freshmen like Demens and Hill

I think they will get some wins but Michigan is a real rebuilding process if they're trying to get this team to compete Nationally again.

vCash
    They better hope and pray Pryor comes to Ann Arbor. If not, they are in for a dreadful season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    They better hope and pray Pryor comes to Ann Arbor. If not, they are in for a dreadful season.
    So Very True.

It was a bad situation this season for whoever stepped in,they forced Carr out and now they have to suffer the consequences like Kentucky basketball has after forcing out Tubby Smith

vCash
    Yeah, but you could see it coming ever since week 1. After they lost to App. State, im sure nobody thought Carr would be back next season, and they were right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Yeah, but you could see it coming ever since week 1. After they lost to App. State, im sure nobody thought Carr would be back next season, and they were right.
    Yeah but it all depended on how they ended the season.

If Michigan had beaten Wisconsin and then ended the season with a win over Ohio State they would've either gone to the Rose Bowl or snuck into the National Championship Game.

Lloyd Carr would've been hailed for the amazing turnaround,and he would've been able to last to next season.

Sadly this is a "you get what you ask for" type of situations,and im sure it will happen like this at Florida State after they get Bowden out.

But what I dont understand though is how much Michigan really thinks of themselves when they've won just 2 National Championships in the last 60 years.

They base Bo Schembechler's success as a coach solely on his success against Ohio State,although Carr was the won to actually bring a National Championship back to Michigan

vCash
    Like someone said, it all depends on Terrelle Pryor.

vCash
    How do you have them beating Illinois? They were the second best team in the big ten this year and have had a few very solid recruiting classes. I still think they'll end up 6-6, beating Minnesota but they won't beat Illinois. There will be some anarchy in Ann Arbor with their precious Wolverines in the Motor City Bowl.

vCash
    Because when has Michigan ever lost to Illinois????

I cant remember that happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkool65 View Post
    How do you have them beating Illinois? They were the second best team in the big ten this year and have had a few very solid recruiting classes. I still think they'll end up 6-6, beating Minnesota but they won't beat Illinois. There will be some anarchy in Ann Arbor with their precious Wolverines in the Motor City Bowl.

Illionis is very over rated as a team. Their best offensive and defensive players are gone and nothing good to replace them. Also they are playing at the Big House. Juice is a terrible QB and without a runningback to protect him hes going to force too many passes.

vCash
    McGuffie starts by week two and racks up 3,000 yards on the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    McGuffie starts by week two and racks up 3,000 yards on the season.

McGuffie wont get nearly any time on offense,only on trick plays.
    Brown/Minor and Grady when hes healthy will share time at RB

Im confident he will be a KR and PR but as I said before he doesnt have the ability to juke a defender and break a big play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rays2010 View Post

McGuffie wont get nearly any time on offense,only on trick plays.
    Brown/Minor and Grady when hes healthy will share time at RB

Im confident he will be a KR and PR but as I said before he doesnt have the ability to juke a defender and break a big play.
    I'm aware. I'm just messing around I've been tracking McGuffie, so to speak for like two years, so I'm glad to see him play.

vCash
    McGuffie = OVERRATED!..not just saying because I hate UM, but I cant see him and his size doing much early in his career..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast