Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 135
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,235

    Weekly Game Thread: 8/08 - 8/14

    Game 1 Tigers @ Mariners: Fulmer VS Iwakuma (10:10 PM)
    Game 2 Tigers @ Mariners: Norris VS Lebac (10:10 PM)
    Game 3 Tigers @ MarinersSox: Verlander VS Hernandez (10:10 PM)

    Game 1 Tigers @ Rangers: Boyd VS Darvish (8:05 PM)
    Game 2 Tigers @ Rangers: Sanchez VS Hammels (8:08 PM)
    Game 3 Tigers @ Rangers: Fulmer VS Griffin (3:05 PM)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    72,320
    Seems like every year we have at least one extra inning game in Seattle. With that said.. which game in Seattle is going into extras this time? Verlander-Hernandez seems a solid bet.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,111
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Seems like every year we have at least one extra inning game in Seattle. With that said.. which game in Seattle is going into extras this time? Verlander-Hernandez seems a solid bet.
    ha, game might end too late even for me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Seems like every year we have at least one extra inning game in Seattle. With that said.. which game in Seattle is going into extras this time? Verlander-Hernandez seems a solid bet.
    I love it when we play extras out west. Gives me a great excuse to be up till midnight drinking beer on a weekday.

    All other days I do that, I just feel like an alcoholic.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,189
    Im asleep by 10


    2015 Lions Forum Poster Of The Year

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,138
    Love the late games. Even though I gotta get up at 5:30. So worth it to enjoy the game from start to finish with the kids in bed from the get go lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    1,301
    I work 2nd so west coast games are appreciated. Though it gives me nothing to follow while working so my night goes a little slower.


    2015 SEASON STATS

    CATCHES- 12
    YARDS- 122
    TD'S-
    1

    LIONS W/L 0-2

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Love the late games. Even though I gotta get up at 5:30. So worth it to enjoy the game from start to finish with the kids in bed from the get go lol
    I guess my kids are too young, because once they go to bed I'm drained haha. 9 month old & 2 1/2 yr old.


    2015 Lions Forum Poster Of The Year

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    I work 2nd so west coast games are appreciated. Though it gives me nothing to follow while working so my night goes a little slower.
    what is 2nd?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    what is 2nd?
    He works the corner of 2nd & Main Street.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I guess my kids are too young, because once they go to bed I'm drained haha. 9 month old & 2 1/2 yr old.
    5 year old and 7 month old. I'm always drained but I generally fight through then collapse early one night every couple of weeks lol. I have a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    He works the corner of 2nd & Main Street.
    Lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,111
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I love it when we play extras out west. Gives me a great excuse to be up till midnight drinking beer on a weekday.

    All other days I do that, I just feel like an alcoholic.
    I've gotten really bad at finding "reasons" to drink.

    There's oxygen today? drink up!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I've gotten really bad at finding "reasons" to drink.

    There's oxygen today? drink up!
    I like the way you think.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,506
    first time putting Marc Lowe in an actual important situation in like 2 months

    gives up a run....

    Can we DFA this clown already??

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,111
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    first time putting Marc Lowe in an actual important situation in like 2 months

    gives up a run....

    Can we DFA this clown already??
    Mar Clowen

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •