Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Bucks fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.
    Hartford, WI
    BJ or Monta
    Ray Allen or Damon Jones lmao
    Heat... I've been a fan since they drafted Wade i swear!
    NFL, MLB, NCAAFB, NCAAB All Wisconsin teams, Most Florida teams
    We better not **** up this draft

vCash
    Favorite current Buck: Mike Dunleavy Jr.
    Favorite former Buck: Ray Ray
    Other team I root for: Any Western Conference team playing an Eastern Conference team (except the Bucks obviously), and crappy Eastern Conference teams over the top Eastern Conference teams
    Other sports I enjoy: I play basketball and tennis everyday....Love football and golf as well. I love the Pack, Bucks, Brewers, and Badgers. Rodgers, Clay, Jordy, Federer, Marty Fish, Isner, Schiavone, Clijsters, Tiger, Phil, the Duf-man Dufner, Big Easy, Keegan, Webb, Rory, Dustin Johnson, Braun, Yo, Lucroy, Hart
    Last edited by hojihoj; 08-25-2012 at 05:46 PM.

vCash
    This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Bucks fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location

Madison WI
    Current has to be Jennings
    Former is Sam Cassell
    Other teams are Mavericks and Suns
    Big on Brewers and Packers

vCash
    Fond du Lac Wisconsin
    BJ but I've been a big fan of Larry since we took him out of VCU. Was at the Heat game the first trip they made and he was fun to watch that night
    I like Ray Allen pretty easy, I also was fond of Sessions while he was here.
    Not really a fan of any other team, i cheer for teams come playoffs when the Bucks are out more so just dislike teams (spurs/lakers/)
    football/baseball/golf

vCash

1. Location

1.) Chicago, IL
    2.) Brandon Jennings/Larry Sanders
    3.) Sidney Moncrief
    4.) Lakers (Kobe fan.)
    5.) baseball, football, soccer, Packers, Brewers, White Sox, Bulls (Derrick Rose fan).
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash

1. Location

1. Location: Wisconsin
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Larry Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Michael Redd
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I root a little bit for the Rockets, but I'm a major Bucks fan above all else.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Football, mostly, and the Green Bay Packers of course! I'm not a very big baseball fan.
    6. Anything else you care to share?: I love playing sports, particularly basketball.

vCash
    1. North Central Wisconsin
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player : Larry Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player : Paul Pressey
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None really.. but I tend to lean towards the struggling franchises as a whole.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball. Pretty much any of the Wisconsin teams in the big three.. college or Pro.
    6. Anything else you care to share? I didn't really say everything I said. - Yogi

vCash
    1. Huntington Beach, CA
    2. Mike Dunleavy Jr
    3. Toni Kukoc
    4. Kobe Bryant
    5. New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Anaheim Ducks
    6. New Bucks fan. Been searching for an NBA team for a while. I tried being a Kings fan for the last couple years but couldn't get into it. Last NBA team I really rooted for was MJ's Bulls. I feel the Bucks are the team that I can finally get fully behind and support. Go Bucks!

vCash
    1. Milwaukee
    2. Larry Sanders
    3. Ray Allen, Sidney Moncrief, Glenn Robinson
    4. ....The Lakers...
    5. BREWERS, Nats, Steelers

vCash
    1. Location: Iowa
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Larry Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Michael Redd
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Timberwolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: NFL and MLB
    6. Anything else you care to share? Kind of new to the Bucks, but I really would like to become more of a Bucks fan. Have somewhat followed them since there Redd days, but I've really started to catch on with them.

vCash

Anyone recognize this old game? Its been updated.

vCash
    1 - California
    2 -
    3 - Young Vin Baker
    4 - Clippers
    5 - MMA, Rugby
    6 - I got NBA league pass and my Mrs, was sick of me watching ten different teams, so we decided to choose one team and stick with them. My crazy woman decided to pick the Bucks and here I am, a half year into some of the worst NBA basketball I have ever seen. On the positive...the team is only going to improve from here.

vCash
    1. Location: Illinois
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Clippers, Suns.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Baseball: D'backs, Football: Raiders, Soccer: Netherlands national team. Club team is Ajax.
    6. Anything else you care to share?: I became a bucks fan at the start of last year when I moved into the area. Went and saw a few games and now consider myself a full-time fan.

vCash
    1. Location: Formerly of a small town in northern WI for my first 24 years, now of Minneapolis area, MN
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Jesus Shuttlesworth aka Ray Allen
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Have been a Lakers fan and will be as long as Koab is around, and agonizingly follow the eternal dumpster fire known as the Timberwolves.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?:
    Baseball: BREWERS; Twins/Mariners...
    Football: Packers blood, follow the Vikings...
    Hockey: Wild/Blackhawks
    NASCAR: Rainbow warrior!
    6. Anything else you care to share?: Grew up a Bulls fan with MJ, then I really enjoyed the TMac/VC combo in Toronto until Carter broke my heart in the Philly game (was like 12 years old). Sort of drifted away from NBA after that, then took a liking to the Bucks & the Lebron Cavs. On a side note, I may finally get to unbury my Cavs jersey. I probably know as much about the MN teams as I do our own, can't say I am a fan of all of them but I do watch them as can't get much for the Brewers, Packers, or Bucks here.
    Last edited by Superfly; 07-13-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567