Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,242
    vCash
    1500
    Location:School UW-W
    Current Buck:Announcer John McGlocklin (I love how ridiculous his phrases are) or Charlie V
    Former:Allen, Sherman Douglas
    Other NBA: None
    Other Sports Teams: Brew, Pack

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,235
    vCash
    3500
    I thought I had done this but I guess not...
    1. Location - Kimberly
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player - Bogut
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player - Brad Lohaus (He was the first sports player I knew with the same first name as me) and Glenn Robinson
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Celtics and whoever is playing the Lakers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB (Brewers & Red Sox), NFL (Eagles), NASCAR (pretty much anyone but Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson)
    6. Anything else you care to share? nope

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Oconto - Green Bay Wisconsin

    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player - I really Love Bogut. He came in playin like a guy thats been in the NBA for years. Very Solid player. Wasn;t the best player in that draft but at least he wasn;t a YI. Still pains me to think that we drafted that guy.

    3. Favorite Former Bucks player - By far Big Play Ray Allen. Best, Quickest jump shot i ever seen. Dads make your kids watch this guys shot and how he prepairs to shoot before he even gets the ball.

    4. Other Teams in the NBA you root for? Wouldn't say i root for any other teams. But i did root for Boston to beat the Lakers last year but still thing with Bynum Healthy Lakers would have took it. And with Bynum Healthy this year and with more expierience i think they will take it this year. Not that i want them too.

    5. Other sports i enjoy - Huge Brewers Fan and i just love baseball in genral. Hate what the yankees are doin to the game but its not against the rules so what can u do. Also love college basketball and football... Hell with it i love all sports.

    6. I'm A Newbie and i will give my honest opinion on everything. I have my teams i cheer for but if they suck i will let it be known. But i will never jump ship.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    261
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Madison

    2. Favorite Current Bucks Players
    - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Joe Alexander, Charlie Bell

    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player - Ray Allen!

    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - NONE No one has any respect for each other or the game.

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Packers, Brewers, UW-Madison
    6. Anything else you care to share? New to the site, but have been a Bucks fan my entire life.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks_Packers View Post
    1. Location - Madison

    2. Favorite Current Bucks Players
    - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Joe Alexander, Charlie Bell

    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player - Ray Allen!

    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - NONE No one has any respect for each other or the game.

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Packers, Brewers, UW-Madison
    6. Anything else you care to share? New to the site, but have been a Bucks fan my entire life.
    Welcome

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,235
    vCash
    3500
    Yeah, hope to see you active on the Brewers forum too.

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earl's Lips
    Posts
    751
    vCash
    1500
    Location: Union Grove, WI (close to Racine)
    Favorite Current Player: Luke Ridnour
    Favorite Former Player: Ray Allen and Mo Williams (tearing it up w/ cleveland)
    Other teams I root for: Raptors, Rockets, Trailblazers, Hawks
    Other Sports I enjoy? What other teams do you root for? Brewers (favorite sports team), Packers, Red Sox, Tennessee Vols Mens Basketball
    Anything else you care to share? shout out to Devin Harris. As a former wisonsin player, I'm really happy for him. He's doing great for New Jersey, and in my opinion, he's their best player right now, vince carter is OVERRATED and LAZY

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    637
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie Tabooger View Post
    Location: Union Grove, WI (close to Racine)
    Favorite Current Player: Luke Ridnour
    Favorite Former Player: Ray Allen and Mo Williams (tearing it up w/ cleveland)
    Other teams I root for: Raptors, Rockets, Trailblazers, Hawks
    Other Sports I enjoy? What other teams do you root for? Brewers (favorite sports team), Packers, Red Sox, Tennessee Vols Mens Basketball
    Anything else you care to share? shout out to Devin Harris. As a former wisonsin player, I'm really happy for him. He's doing great for New Jersey, and in my opinion, he's their best player right now, vince carter is OVERRATED and LAZY
    really?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,235
    vCash
    3500

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earl's Lips
    Posts
    751
    vCash
    1500
    yeah he had three great years with the badgers

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,235
    vCash
    3500
    I think he was thinking you were a former Badger.

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    fond du lac wisconsin
    micheal redd
    Dirk nowitzki
    Houstan Rockets
    like all wisconsin sports teams and Bengals

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Earl's Lips
    Posts
    751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    I think he was thinking you were a former Badger.
    Oh yeah you're probably right. Nah I'm just an average guy with mediocre bball skills (except a sweet j )

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,235
    vCash
    3500
    I'm worse at shooting free throws than Shaq

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    637
    vCash
    1500
    haha, i thought you meant as a a former Wisconsin player yourself, that you were happy for him. lol. my bad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •