Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to Fire Kidd

I honestly think he is the problem. May be an overreaction but watching last night hurt on so many levels. You give Giannis the ball on the 3 pt line and he just sits there and chucks, or passes. I get that he needs to develop the 3pt but watching this offense is frustrating.

I do not see change happening in the near future because of the ties he has with the FO- until after next season. However, who would you like to see as the next HC.

Also, if you feel that Kidd is a good coach, tell me why.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Kidd been like this for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Kidd been like this for a while now.
    Too be fair, last year I didn't watch much down the stretch as I am this year because we had a nice run, were the 5 seed for a flash and now its back to futility.

I mean he's never been a good coach. Underachieved in New Jersey. Had a surprising first year in Milwaukee only to take a big step back last season.

Its painful to watch his rotations and after timeout plays. Both the offense and defense are generally weak and we rely far too much on superior athleticism to win.

Yeah were not bad enough for a high lottery pick. Also been stumbling around to not be consistent enough for anything better then 8th seed playoffs. Right now #15 lottery.

What coaches would you guys have at the top of your lists?

I try not to put a name on the list, more attributes I like to see in a coach. There are plenty that fit. Need a coach that has experience with a movement heavy offensive system. I think about several Popovich assistants that have worked out, I would not dip into college, not need to struggle for 3 years while they figure it out.

I like PJ Carlesimo, though he's getting old. Kevin McHale is another. Might be able to steal Rick Carlisle from the Mavs, and right at the top of my list due to age, and the ability to transform young guards is Nate Tibbets.

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9 View Post
    I try not to put a name on the list, more attributes I like to see in a coach. There are plenty that fit. Need a coach that has experience with a movement heavy offensive system. I think about several Popovich assistants that have worked out, I would not dip into college, not need to struggle for 3 years while they figure it out.

I like PJ Carlesimo, though he's getting old. Kevin McHale is another. Might be able to steal Rick Carlisle from the Mavs, and right at the top of my list due to age, and the ability to transform young guards is Nate Tibbets.
    I think the exciting thing is that with Giannis, Jabari, Middleton the job is going to be in high demand. Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Attore, Jarron Collins, Mike Malone, Avery Johnson are just a few names..One name I'd mention is Tony Bennett. He might be interested and coached Brogdon in college. The Bucks need someone that is going to hold people accountable defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I think the exciting thing is that with Giannis, Jabari, Middleton the job is going to be in high demand. Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Attore, Jarron Collins, Mike Malone, Avery Johnson are just a few names..One name I'd mention is Tony Bennett. He might be interested and coached Brogdon in college. The Bucks need someone that is going to hold people accountable defensively.
    I don't like Mark Jackson or Avery Johnson. To me they are mediocre coaches at best. Jeff Van Gundy has perhaps been out of the league too long to be effective in today's game. They rest would have me intrigued though, definitely more exciting that Kidd.

You guys want Calipario or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    You guys want Calipario or nah?
    Hell No. Guy can recruit but can't coach.

I would go with Tony Bennett. For one, his teams play defense. He is also a younger coach (42) and has ties to Wisconsin. Something different and not a retread NBA guy. Similar to what the Celtics have done.

Last night infuriated me. No defense at all, constant drives to the hoop allowed and lacklustrr offensive ball movement

Kidd is single handedly keeping the 2016/17 Bucks team out of the playoffs and demoralizing the players, hindering their developement and driving us true bucks fans nuts. I was at the game last night and everyone there knew we we're trying to lose, because we didn't play Beasley the last 5 minutes of regulation and overtime, even though he was our 2nd best player to Moose in the game. Moose's defense was what brought the bucks back from a 17 point deficit and gave us an opportunity to win the game. Instead he played Jabari, who single handedly kept Boston in the game.

Another season down the drain. Only halfway through the season I might add. Not good enough for playoffs and not lousy enough to tank top 5.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast