Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papelbon58 View Post

Favorite Fighter: Kimbo!!!!!

Other fighters you like: Chuck Lidell, California Kid

Anything else you care to share?:

Metsfreak and MvpMets00 opened my eyes to the wonderful world of MMA on Saturday!
    I hope you stick around. A little piece of advice, watch UFC 86, youre guna see what a real fighter is made of. Quintin 'Rampage' Jackson is guna r-ape Forrest Griffin.

Heres a vintage Rampage fight

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-vs-rica_sport

You should check out Affliction banned this summer too, Fedor Emlienenko VS Tim'meh' Sylvia the main event is guna be a fight for the ages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NotVeryOriginal View Post
    I hope you stick around. A little piece of advice, watch UFC 86, youre guna see what a real fighter is made of. Quintin 'Rampage' Jackson is guna r-ape Forrest Griffin.

You should check out Affliction banned this summer too, Fedor Emlienenko VS Tim'meh' Sylvia the main event is guna be a fight for the ages.
    I agree. I like Forrest and he is becoming a great fighter but honestly he hasnt fought anyone on this level (Shogun had a blown out knee in that fight)and Rampage is gonna tear him apart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I hope you liked the event Saturday night. Let me just tell you though that mma is many times better than that event. Comparing EliteXC to the UFC is like minor league to major league baseball. Did you happen to watch the WEC event last night especially the main event Urijah Faber vs Jens Pulver? That was probably the best fight Ive seen this year.
    I really did enjoy the Saturday night fight. And I am watching the Faber/Pulver fight right now, thanks to the site you sent me. Thanks man. And holy ****, I'm 2 rounds deep, and both fighters have really impressed me.

Faber, how old is he? Everything about him really impresses me. Every fight I've seen of him shows me great striking/on feet ability, great ground work, and tremendous stamina/athleticism. He is a ****ing stud.

And Pulver, how the **** has he been able to survive some of those vicious onslaughts from Faber? Not only survive them, but then come right back at him with some nasty strikes of his own. 2 rounds and, although I haven't seen many fights, this is by far my favorite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NotVeryOriginal View Post

Thanks man. Believe me, I'll be in this forum a lot. This is the first forum I've ever subscribed to. I'll be sure watch that Rampage video right after I finish the Faber video, and I'll post again to say what I think of him.

When are those fights?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papelbon58 View Post

Favorite Fighter: The California Kid Urijah Faber!!!!

Other fighters you like: Kimbo, Chuck Lidell, Jens Pulver

Anything else you care to share?:

Metsfreak and MvpMets00 opened my eyes to the wonderful world of MMA on Saturday!
    Fixed.
    Last edited by papelbon58; 06-02-2008 at 05:35 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Thanks. I'm definately going to watch them.

vCash

vCash
    I dont think Forrest is going to get killed I actually think Forrest will work his ground vastly improved ground game plus you know Forrest is going to be in tip top shape.Im not saying Forrest will win but I think its going to be a close fight but I wont be shocked if Forrest won by submission

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Why not UFC 85 LOL
    Hughes and Alves is really the only fight of any interest there TBH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I dont think Forrest is going to get killed I actually think Forrest will work his ground vastly improved ground game plus you know Forrest is going to be in tip top shape.Im not saying Forrest will win but I think its going to be a close fight but I wont be shocked if Forrest won by submission
    Considering that the only person to ever sub Page is Sakuraba (yes, THAT Sakuraba) Id be really really surpirsed if Forrest got through his sub defense. Watch that Arona fight in the link above, it might look like hes LnPing but if you see ho he has his head he is trying to get out of guard without leaving limbs wideopen for the Arona. If Forrest wins (which just aint happening) itll be with his monster cardio in a 5 round decision.

vCash

Favorite Fighter:BJ Penn, Nate Marquardt, Machida ,Wanderlei Silva, Mike Swick, Torres,and Frankie Edgar

Other fighters you like: Quinton Jackson, Faber, Mauricio Rua, Forrest Griffin,Tyson Griffin,Diego Sanchez, Joe Lauzon, Mirko Cro Cop.

I really dont dislike a lot of fighters bc this is a tough job getting punched and kicked in the face. i do have a few fighters i will never want to win...

Anything else you care to share?:Im a big yankee and ny giant fan. ive been watching mma for over 12 years its my 3 fav sport ot watch.
    Last edited by yanks19791024; 02-25-2010 at 08:46 AM.

vCash
    I've been reading and posting here sometimes..

but i'll make it official...

Favorite Fighter:
    Brandon "the truth" Vera, Quintin "Rampage" Jackson and "the natural" Randy
    Other fighters you like:
    GSP
    Anything else you care to share?: Brandon Vera.. A Pinoy Blood Fighter..

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Georges St. Pierre

Other fighters you like: Rich Franklin, Sean Sherk, Patrick Cote, Forrest Griffin, Matt Hamill, Kenny Florian, Brock Lesnar, Karo Parysian, Andrei Arlovski, Chuck Liddell

Anything else you care to share?: GSP vs Anderson Silva (Dream Match)

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Fedor Emelianenko

Other fighters you like: Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Georges St. Pierre, Cro Cop

Anything else you care to share?: Nah

"Are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmj View Post

Favorite Fighter: Fedor Emelianenko

Other fighters you like: Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Georges St. Pierre, Cro Cop

Anything else you care to share?: Nah
    So are you going to get tickets to see Chuck vs Rashad in Atlanta?
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast