Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ru Syxx View Post

Favorite Fighter:Forrest Griffin

Other fighters you like:George St. Pierre, and BJ Penn

Anything else you care to share?: I've been watching MMA seriously for about a year now. Love watching UFC events, StrikeForce puts on some good ones as well every so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows_09 View Post

Favorite Fighter: Forrest Griffin

Other fighters you like: Jon Jones/Ben Henderson/Carlos Condit/Cain Velasquez/Wanderlei Silva/Chuck Lidell/Thiago Alves

Anything else you care to share?: Ive watched since the early tournaments due to my brother ordering them the first one i actually remember seeing was tito vs chuck 1. I love to talk all MMA not just the UFC so look forward to bein part of the community and havin some good chats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_Tough View Post

Favorite Fighter: Old School Tito Ortiz.

Other fighters you like: Aldo, Edgar, GSP, Rashad, Shogun, Wanderlie Silva, Hendo, Miller Bros. ( Originally from Jersey what can I say. )

Anything else you care to share?: I heard Koscheck and Florian were dating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post

Favorite Fighter: Rampage Jackson & Andre Winner

Other fighters you like: Shogun, W. Silva, Matt Hughes
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    Favorite Fighter: GSP (because well he's Canadian lol and he backs up his ****)
    Other fighters you like: Silva (just for his crazy moves)
    Anything else you care to share?: Been doing mainly muay thai for the past 5 years and occassionally bjj. Also did arnis (or escrima) for 4 years as well. Use to get into amateur fights until took a nasty swing kick in the face and pretty much never recovered since lol
    Welcome aboard guys. During fights we have fight threads.

Ru Syxx- Im a huge BJ fan not so much gsp

Point Blank-Winner is fighting at Bamma this week, if you have hdnet

Byronicle- awesome good luck in your fights if you jumo back in

Jersey_Tough-NJ all day yo...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    We need Mike Brown, and Wanderlei Silva fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    We need Mike Brown, and Wanderlei Silva fans.
    What we really need is Jon Fitch and Michael Bisping fans lol. Those seem to be nonexistent on these boards.
    I also love Wanderlei Silva. One of my favorite middleweights along with Munoz, Chael, and Belfort.
    Last edited by Metal Militia; 12-08-2011 at 04:38 PM.

vCash
    I realized I never did this, so here it goes.

Favorite Fighter: Benson Henderson

Other fighters you like: Ian McCall, Urijah Faber, Anthony Pettis, Carlos Condit, GSP, Chris Leben, Jon Jones and JDS.

Anything else you care to share?: **** happens when you party naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Location-Minnesota
    Favorite Fighter-Chuck Lidell
    Other Favorites-Quentin Rampage Jackson

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Alexander Gustafsson, Rousimar Toquinho PaulHarris, Mark Munoz, Fedor "The last Emperor" Emilianenko, Royce Gracie, Edzon Barboza, Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida, Rory McDonald and Chan Sung Jung

Other fighters I support: Mirko Crocop, Junior Dos Santos, Anderson Silva, Kyra Gracie, George St. Pierre, Edward Folayang, Carlos Condit and Wanderlei "the Axe Murderer" Silva

Other Stuff: I really love and follow MMA since i watched UFC 1 back in the 90's stopped for a while during UFC's dark ages. Immigrated to Canada and rediscovered passion for the sport five years ago. Been watching the Pride fights as well to gain more knowledge. Personally no time to train anything as of now but i do plan on taking some BJJ class in the future. Nice to meet you guys! ill be here on the events and can share some "you know what" if needed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lexecutioner View Post

Favorite Fighter: Alexander Gustafsson, Rousimar Toquinho PaulHarris, Mark Munoz, Fedor "The last Emperor" Emilianenko, Royce Gracie, Edzon Barboza, Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida, Rory McDonald and Chan Sung Jung

Other fighters I support: Mirko Crocop, Junior Dos Santos, Anderson Silva, Kyra Gracie, George St. Pierre, Edward Folayang, Carlos Condit and Wanderlei "the Axe Murderer" Silva

Other Stuff: I really love and follow MMA since i watched UFC 1 back in the 90's stopped for a while during UFC's dark ages. Immigrated to Canada and rediscovered passion for the sport five years ago. Been watching the Pride fights as well to gain more knowledge. Personally no time to train anything as of now but i do plan on taking some BJJ class in the future. Nice to meet you guys! ill be here on the events and can share some "you know what" if needed.
    It's really fun, and is a good workout. There's plenty of good places in Toronto.

Anyways, welcome!

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Chuck

Other fighters you like: Diaz bros, Shields, Melendez, JDS, Dan Henderson, Vanderlai, Don Frye, Dan Severn, Munoz, Randy Couture

Anything else you care to share?:
    you can probably catch me on SF GIANTS/49ERS forums.

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Dan Henderson

Other favorite fighters: Wanderlei Silva, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Shane Carwin, Chael Sonnen, Anderson Silva, Machida, Shogun, Rashad,

Least favorite fighters: Josh Koschek (*****), Rampage (whiny *****), Jon Jones (cocky *****)
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash

Favorite: Dan Henderson

Others: Georges Saint Pierre,Forrest Griffin,Jose Aldo and of course The Korean Zombie

it is time to set a jon jones anderson silva match

vCash
    Present.

vCash
    Favorite Fighter: Bj Penn
    Other favorite fighters: Anseron Silva, Diaz brothers, Chael P. Sonnen, Rampage, Aldo, Korean Zombie, Guida, Rousimar Palhares
    Least favorite fighters: Michael Bisping, Jon Jones, Koscheck, most UK fighters
    Other Stuff: Watched my first PPV at UFC 40: Vendetta (Ortiz v Shamrock 1) and was hooked ever since. Started mma training in January of this year and love it.
    Last edited by natelpete; 06-13-2012 at 10:48 AM.

vCash
    Favorite Fighter: Randy "The Natural" Couture
    Other Favorite Fighters: Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin, Frank Mir, Junior Dos Santos, Lyoto Machida, Frankie Edgar, GSP, BJ Penn
    Least Favorite Fighters: Koscheck, Gabe Ruediger, Tito, Rampage
    Other Stuff: I wrestled all throughout high school and am now just starting to learn jiu jitsu while in college. My first PPV was UFC 60, when Matt Hughes dominated Royce Gracie. I love the sport, and i hope we can finally get some fights at the Garden soon.

vCash
    I might have done this a long time ago-

Favorite Fighter- Matt Mitrione
    Other Favorite Fighters- Alexander Gustaffson, Mike Swick, Hendo, Big Roy, Bendo, JLau, REEM, Jon Fitch, Machida and Anderson Silva
    Least Favorite Fighters- GSP, Rashad Evans, Bispbing, Jakob Volkman and Paul Harris
    Other Stuff- got turned on to MMA after UFC 1, trained jitsu and muay thai- but with a sh*tty back all I can do now is watch. Also my boy Giancarlo fights in Lou Neglia's Ring of Combat- love it!

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Demian Maia, Jon Fitch, Stipe Miocic (got to see him in NAAFS)

Other fighters you like: Shogun, Vitor, Sakara, Aldo, Condit, Bowles, Benavidez, Maynard, Sonnen, Hendo

Anything else: I miss Pride and the WEC. I apparently like boring fighters. I love Jesus and tattoos.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast