Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash

Favorite fighter:chuck liddell and GSP

other fighters i like:Rich Franklin,Stephan Bonnar,Josh Koscheck,Matt Serra,Brock Lesnar,Nate and Nick diaz

Extra:I hate matt hughes i think he is very arrogant and my other favorite teams are green bay packers,atlanta braves and lakers

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Marcus Davis, Lyota Machida, Forrest Griffin

other fighters: Bonnar, GSP, Hughes, Penn, Karo, Faber

Extra: I hate Serra, Ricco Rodriguez, and Dana for holding grudges against guys that want to participate in the IFL. Lindland should be in the UFC. Also, he should do whatever it takes to co promote a Fedor/Couture fight.
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swells2048 View Post

Favorite Fighter: Marcus Davis, Lyota Machida, Forrest Griffin

other fighters: Bonnar, GSP, Hughes, Penn, Karo, Faber

Extra: I hate Serra, Ricco Rodriguez, and Dana for holding grudges against guys that want to participate in the IFL. Lindland should be in the UFC. Also, he should do whatever it takes to co promote a Fedor/Couture fight.
    Just so you know, Davis is nothing short of a complete prick. To people he trains with, to fans, to his friends, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Just so you know, Davis is nothing short of a complete prick. To people he trains with, to fans, to his friends, etc.
    Thats the first I've heard of it, but I'll take your word for it. I like his fighting style and the fact he seems to get better every fight.

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    Thats the first I've heard of it, but I'll take your word for it. I like his fighting style and the fact he seems to get better every fight.
    I'm not sure he's getting better, but more fighting mediocre competition.

That said, I'm from the town he trains in. I've worked with friends of him and know people whom know him. I've met him. I've seen him out in public. I wish I could be excited about a fighter from Maine. But truthfully, he's a bit of a dick. And I hope he loses every single last time he walks into the octagon.

Him and Sylvia are the reason I love Tim Boestch so much. (Seemingly nice guy from Maine.) Though, it seems, Sylvia is getting a bit nicer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    I'm not sure he's getting better, but more fighting mediocre competition.

That said, I'm from the town he trains in. I've worked with friends of him and know people whom know him. I've met him. I've seen him out in public. I wish I could be excited about a fighter from Maine. But truthfully, he's a bit of a dick. And I hope he loses every single last time he walks into the octagon.

Him and Sylvia are the reason I love Tim Boestch so much. (Seemingly nice guy from Maine.) Though, it seems, Sylvia is getting a bit nicer.
    From what I've seen so far I love Boestch as well. I read a couple of interviews and his attitude about fighting is great. Who needs a 3-6 months to prepare for a fight, you should be ready all the time.

vCash
    From what I've seen so far I love Boestch as well. I read a couple of interviews and his attitude about fighting is great. Who needs a 3-6 months to prepare for a fight, you should be ready all the time.
    I just like having a fighter from Maine that's not a prick. Though, I will admit that Sylvia was actually very decent about the defeat in the post fight press conference. I was very suprised by how classy both him and Brock were in defeat.

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Emelianenko Fedor

Other Fighters:

1. HW: Big Nog, Couture, Barnett, Emelianenko Alexsander, Cro Cop, Hunt, Arlovski.

2. LW: Rampage, Wanderlei, Dan Henderson, Machida.

3. MW: Anderson Silva, Dan Henderson, Frank Trigg.

4. WW: GSP, Karo Parisyan, Carlos Condit, Nick Thompson.

5. LW: Gomi, Sherk, Calvancante, Aoki.

6. FW: Faber, Pulver, Tyson Griffin.

Anything else you acre to share?: Dana White has AIDS.

vCash
    Late welcome I guess...

vCash

Favorite fighter: Carlos Condit

Other fighters you like: Fedor Emilianenko

Anything else you care to share: GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Dad

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Cro Cop

Other fighters you like: anyone from Militech camp (camps based near my home). Brock Larson, Derrick Noble, Jeremy Horn, AA I dont really dislike any fighter

Anything else you care to share?:
    Last edited by tapout08; 04-15-2008 at 07:56 AM.

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Anderson "The Manderson" Silva AKA Spiderman

Other fighters you like: Rampage, GSP, Hendo, Jardine, Big Nog, Fedor

Anything else you care to share?: Anderson Vs Chuck = $$$

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Anderson "Spider" Silva

Other Fighters: Fedor, Rampage, Wanderlei

Anything else: Ive been training in Muay Thai/BJJ for a couple of months and I totally respect the talent these guys posess. One other thing that I ablsolutely hate is when the crowd starts booing in the middle of a fight. Knockouts are great but when someone submits the other fighter its awesome.

vCash

Favorite Fighter: Kimbo!!!!!

Other fighters you like: Chuck Lidell, California Kid

Metsfreak and MvpMets00 opened my eyes to the wonderful world of MMA on Saturday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papelbon58 View Post

Favorite Fighter: Kimbo!!!!!

Other fighters you like: Chuck Lidell, California Kid

Metsfreak and MvpMets00 opened my eyes to the wonderful world of MMA on Saturday!
    I hope you liked the event Saturday night. Let me just tell you though that mma is many times better than that event. Comparing EliteXC to the UFC is like minor league to major league baseball. Did you happen to watch the WEC event last night especially the main event Urijah Faber vs Jens Pulver? That was probably the best fight Ive seen this year.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast