Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash

Favorite Fighter: Rampage Jackson

Other fighters you like: Charlie Valencia

Anything else you care to share?: My cousin John "Juanito" Ibarra is Rampage's trainer and manager.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger_fan View Post

Favorite Fighter: Rampage Jackson

Other fighters you like: Charlie Valencia

Anything else you care to share?: My cousin John "Juanito" Ibarra is Rampage's trainer and manager.
    Cool. Welcome.

vCash
    Lives in the San Fernando Valley
    Favorite Fighter:
    Brandon "THE TRUTH" Vera
    Other fighters you like:
    Karo Parisian, Manny Gamburian, any other non-BJJ+Muay Thai practitioners (nothing against those arts, but every other fighter trains under those arts- I love dudes who have a wrestling or other MA background)
    Anything else you care to share?:
    GO BROCK! And now w/ Bobby Lashley leaving the WWE- GO BOBBY!

vCash

Favorite Fighter:GSP

Other fighters you like:Forest Griffin, Martin Kampmann, Chuck Liddelll, Wanderlei Silva, and Keith Hackney!

Anything else you care to share?:Fighters I dislike; Kendall Grove, Josh Koscheck, Karo Parisyan, Tito Ortiz.

vCash

Favorite Fighter:Chuck and GSP, it's a tie.

Other fighters you like:Fedor, Clay Guida, and Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia(I'm probably going to catch crap for that one)

Anything else you care to share?:Flatheads are the coolest fish on the planet(Just look at my sig)

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Other fighters you like:Fedor, Clay Guida, and Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia(I'm probably going to catch crap for that one)
    Tim is vastly underrated. It's very easy to forget his W/L record at HW is as good as anyone not named Fedor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Tim is vastly underrated. It's very easy to forget his W/L record at HW is as good as anyone not named Fedor.
    I just liked the fact that he's had his title taken from him multiple times and he came back better and got it back. He's likely to do it again. I'd like to see him let it all hang out like he used to, knocking everybody out.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    I just liked the fact that he's had his title taken from him multiple times and he came back better and got it back. He's likely to do it again. I'd like to see him let it all hang out like he used to, knocking everybody out.
    Well, to be fair, one of the times he lost the title was due to steroids, after the Gan Mcgee fight.

vCash
    Lives in the OC
    Favorite Fighter:
    Tito Ortiz( Party with the guy)
    Other fighters you like:
    Check Kongo, Rampage, BJ Penn, Matt Serra, Houston Alexander, Matt Hamil and Diego Sanchez
    Anything else you care to share?:
    Don't care for Michale Bisping and Ice man

vCash
    live in orange co....................NY
    favs - forest, penn, both diaz', houston, gsp, iceman, henderson
    others - any1 who puts on a fight like clay guida.
    i'm a huge mets fan and love to watch mma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Well, to be fair, one of the times he lost the title was due to steroids, after the Gan Mcgee fight.
    Yep, and he got clean, came back and got his title. I respect that a lot. Lets see if sherk can do the same.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    f sherk. go penn.

vCash
    Yep, and he got clean, came back and got his title. I respect that a lot. Lets see if sherk can do the same.
    I'll agree. I don't like Tim Sylvia, but respect him immensely. I know people whom went to HS w/ him. And, once, I was thrown out of a bar by him. (In case you didn't know, he's friggin massive.) Tim's recent fights have been lackluster. But the truth is, he has 3 losses. And, as much as I like Andrei, I think that loss was fluky. The guys been a very good fighter. I think that his style hurts him in the fans eyes. And sometimes I think he tries to say things to make people like/respect him and they backfire horribly. (Quotes from Hughes book draw me to this conclusion) I just think he's something of an outcast. And an incredible fighter.

vCash

Favorite Fighter: BJ Penn

Other fighters: Machida, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria, Din Thomas, Nick Diaz, and Martin Kampmann.

Anything else? I've met basically every fighter in the UFC and most in Pride, Rashad Evans is the biggest A-hole I've met. Tito Ortiz, Tim Sylvia, Michael Bisping, and Wanderlei Silva are the nicest by far. Rich Franklin thinks he is a lot better than he is, is full of himself, and I am glad he is finally getting shown the truth. I'm a black belt in BJJ and used to live in Brazil.
    Last edited by gmanthree15; 02-03-2008 at 08:58 AM.

vCash

Favorite Fighter:all time is sakuraba

Other fighters you like: Penn, Faber, Guida, Machida, cub swanson, chris leben, Semmy Schilt and finally SERGEI KHERATONOV!!!! I hope he gets a shot in the ufc

Anything else you care to share?:looking forward to kimbo slice versus tank gonna be crazy!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast