Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Nick Diaz with some interesting comments on drug usage and testing in the UFC

ďHell no, Iím not guaranteeing anything. I did a little better than last time, so if I donít pass the test, Iím sorry. I could probably use another year off vacation. Itís not like I enjoy this, taking punches to the mouth.Ē

ďI believe that heís on plenty of steroids. And I donít think they test around here and I donít think Iíll be tested, as well. I donít think either of us are going to be tested and if so, heís probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket. I doubt theyíre standing over him making sure heís not on steroids.Ē
    http://www.fightline.com/fl/wire/201...re67415/49810/

vCash
    Can you imagine how bad it would suck for the UFC if Nick Diaz won this fight and then it comes back that he failed his drug test?

vCash
    From the sounds of it they are both failing tests of some sort.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

vCash
    diaz says some stupid ****, he contradicts himself often.

vCash
    Nick Diaz is a moron. Nothing less, nothing more.

vCash
    Dana White said that if Nick Diaz fails this drug test they are almost gonna have to cut him.

And on a related note Matt Riddle said that if Nick Diaz fails his drug test again for marijuana and doesn't get cut then Zuffa can expect a lawsuit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Dana White said that if Nick Diaz fails this drug test they are almost gonna have to cut him.

And on a related note Matt Riddle said that if Nick Diaz fails his drug test again for marijuana and doesn't get cut then Zuffa can expect a lawsuit.
    Matt Riddle is also a moron. The UFC employs fighters based on selling cards. Matt Riddles popularity got him fired, not his drug test.

Still, I hope the UFC fires Diaz. I'm so sick of his BS.

vCash
    Keep Nate though

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Matt Riddle is also a moron. The UFC employs fighters based on selling cards. Matt Riddles popularity got him fired, not his drug test.

Still, I hope the UFC fires Diaz. I'm so sick of his BS.
    Well supposedly they told him the reason was his failing 2 drug tests for marijuana usage. If that is indeed true then he has a legit claim if Diaz does the same thing and is allowed to keep his job.

vCash
    When I heard Diaz in his pre fight press conference he was almost incoherent so I wondered if his drug use was effecting his brain cells. Then after the fight last night he sounded almost normal so now I do not know what to think.

vCash
    He's like Chael but he's an even better actor. He says stupid **** and it keeps him relevant.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Last night Nick Diaz (who has made millions) for some reason told everyone he has never paid taxes in his life and is probably going to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He's like Chael but he's an even better actor. He says stupid **** and it keeps him relevant.
    I disagree. With Chael its and act and we all know its an act. People that know Chael say its like a movie character and that he is a completely different person.

Nick Diaz is Nick Diaz.