Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1255
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Duuuuuuude. I am currently a junior down here. Pretty phenomenal culture/atmosphere. So much to do downtown as well as on campus. It's a really nice college town with a lot to offer. I've loved my experience thus far and am already suffering depression knowing that I am about to start my senior year in a few months.

You a student or does work bring you here? I can give you a better idea with a little more information.
    I am going to be an MBA student this fall. Lol. I'm 26, live in LA. I've never lived in a college town but I lookward to it.

Will I need a car in Bloomington? And do you get to watch a lot of Pacers games?

vCash
    yeah this isnt NY. We dont got trains everywhere lol. Ull need a car if you want to go anywhere.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I am going to be an MBA student this fall. Lol. I'm 26, live in LA. I've never lived in a college town but I lookward to it.

Will I need a car in Bloomington? And do you get to watch a lot of Pacers games?
    No matter what I would just make sure you can get to Assembly Hall next year

They are going to be fun to watch after Zeller and Watford both announced they are coming back to go along with incoming freshman Yogi Ferrel...and does anyone know what happened with the whole Hanner Perea questionable eligibility thing? I'm not even really an IU fan and am excited to see them play.

vCash

Nice! There's a decent amount of west coast people here. There are city and campus buses that can get you basically anywhere. The campus ones are free to all and city is free if you show them a student ID. Although it's up to you if you want to drive around. Everything downtown (bars, restaurants, etc.) is basically within walking distance for the most part. And you can basically reach anywhere on campus by foot too.

I have Direct TV where I'm at and watch as many Pacers games as I can.

#iubb

vCash
    Nice! There's a decent amount of west coast people here. There are city and campus buses that can get you basically anywhere. The campus ones are free to all and city is free if you show them a student ID. Although it's up to you if you want to drive around. Everything downtown (bars, restaurants, etc.) is basically within walking distance for the most part. And you can basically reach anywhere on campus by foot too.

I have Direct TV where I'm at and watch as many Pacers games as I can.
    Awesome stuff. I will get to see the area tomorrow actually =)

I am going to a school orientation and going to be checking out potential apartments. Have you heard of Meadow/Fountain Park?

vCash
    Awesome stuff. I will get to see the area tomorrow actually =)

I am going to a school orientation and going to be checking out potential apartments. Have you heard of Meadow/Fountain Park?
    Yea those are off-campus apartments I believe. Good area cause it's right by the College Mall. but you'll need to drive or take the Bloomington City Bus to get onto campus. It's only like a 5 minute ride over so not that bad honestly. Plenty to do in that area. Enjoy the area, I hope it's a nice day for you cause campus is truly, IMO, one of the nicest in the country on a beautiful day.

#iubb

vCash
    Yea those are off-campus apartments I believe. Good area cause it's right by the College Mall. but you'll need to drive or take the Bloomington City Bus to get onto campus. It's only like a 5 minute ride over so not that bad honestly. Plenty to do in that area. Enjoy the area, I hope it's a nice day for you cause campus is truly, IMO, one of the nicest in the country on a beautiful day.
    Yeah. I def had a good time and I loved the campus. Midwestern chicks are by far nicer than Cali people are too.

Do you live in campus?

vCash
    Little 5 - 1
    JW? - 0

I can't drink any more ****** alcohol. That week absolutely destroyed my body. But the race was freaking sweet!

#iubb

vCash
    Bulls lost
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    For those of drinking age, I invite you all out to Broad Ripple this upcoming Monday evening. JW? will be celebrating his 21st birthday with the inaugural first trip to the bars with a large group of people joining me. Havoc will be wreaked.

If we encounter each other, there is a strong chance I will not remember meeting you. Regardless, I'm sure it would still make my night to encounter some PSD'ers on my evening excursion.

#iubb

vCash
    Excited to say that I'm going abroad to London for the summer in just over a week!

#iubb

vCash
    Excited to say that I'm going abroad to London for the summer in just over a week!
    Congrats!

I just got somewhat of a promotion and can no longer spend all day on here

vCash
    ^That sucks. Ha no but for real that's legit haha

#iubb

vCash
    Pround to announce I will be attending IU Bloomington this Fall!
    On another note, was anyone at the Pacers-Orlando home playoff game when all the fans were folding up the paper "go pacers" signs into paper airplanes and throwing them?

vCash
    ^Good choice sir, I'll be back in the fall for my senior year. It's crazy how time flies, almost too fast. Make the most of it!!!

#iubb

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast