Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Congratulations 7th ranked Purdue, you just beat the 166th ranked Indiana Hoosiers by 3 points and had to come back to do it. You should be real proud of your team!!!

#iubb

vCash
    Did ANYONE see Derrick ROse one-handed alley oop tonight???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdmE6WVZgc

holy hell that was HAWT

#iubb

vCash
    did all you guys get in before the snow. indy was just buried.

vCash
    Bloomington barely got anything. Mainly sleet, not a whole lot, but roads are really bad too

#iubb

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    WTF was that...

(i hate weddings BTW)

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    i have no idea.

btw i'm gonna be gone this weekend, headed off to Ohio for a basketball tournament...don't get too crazy in here.

vCash
    Anyone else see that guy propose to his girlfriend at the game last night? A little cheesy, but what if she said no? A little to risky if you ask me.
    "You don't choose to be a Liverpool fan. You get chosen."
    Kenny Dalglish

vCash
    But what if she said no? Some random guy probably would've handed the dude a beer >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtPkxzHKLpk

vCash
    Tyler Hansbrough at the UNC/Duke game right now...i think they are retiring his jersey...

vCash
    Went to the card shop yesterday and got a 2008-2009 Danny Granger Rare Remnants triple game used patch numbered out of 50 from Ud Priemere for only $5. also got a 2005Terrence Long Athletics 4 colored patch numbered out of 32 for only $2.50 and a joe koshansky mlb prospect rookie auto numbered out of 199 for also $2.50.

also bought a 800 box of cards for only $5 and got tons of rookies including an upper deck Ray allen rookie.

vCash

vCash
    hey JW,

what is up with the carmel basketball team. is this bullying thing an every year occurance or just some thugs in B&G this year? can you fill us in on any details?

inquiring minds want to know

vCash

This is the first time I have ever heard something like this from our basketball program in regards to bullying and such. It's always been respected for not doing stuff like this. Honestly tho, I started laughing when I heard it on the news. The 3 players are seniors, and this current senior class has wreaking havoc written all over it. 2 of the 3 have been are our best basketball players (I know who they are but they haven't disclosed names to the public yet so I won't either for their sake, although if you want to know exactly who, lemme know and I'll PM you). Those 2 also have been on the team all 4 years of high school and one of them is a captain.

Hear is the inside scoop that I have heard that they haven't told you on the news...they say it was bullying, but from what I've heard from MANY friends with more knowledge of the situation at the school right now, they say it was a serious form of hazing and there are legit rumors of the families of the victims charging sexual assault against the players. If sexual assault is being accused, then we have a very serious matter at hand.

But take that with a grain of salt. Starting rumors is a popular hobby of students at Carmel. Although many people with knowledge close to the situation have confirmed that there is a chance it was sexual assault, so I'm not going to rule it out completely.

If it is sexual assault, then the 5 day suspension should be increased to the rest of the year...idc if our basketball program is important to the city and the school, this situation is ridiculous and disgusting and giving us a terrible rep now.

So yea...it's a screwed up situation.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^^^ Best. Thing. Ever. ^^^

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast