Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1253
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    These storms were bad. It was naerly pitch black this morning when i woke up.
    I know, I was driving though Avon and there were several roads that were flooded out. I didn't even know it was supposed to rain today.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,842
    vCash
    1500
    That's cause people in Plainfield don't know what TV's are, so you guys are unaware of the weather forecast.

    #iubb

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    That's cause people in Plainfield don't know what TV's are, so you guys are unaware of the weather forecast.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,842
    vCash
    1500
    In Carmel, its not unsuaul to own 2 plasmas over 40" in 1 household

    #iubb

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    That's cause people in Plainfield don't know what TV's are, so you guys are unaware of the weather forecast.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    In Carmel, its not unsuaul to own 2 plasmas over 40" in 1 household
    Yeah us peoples in Plainfields aint smarts enough for those TVs and and cants afford those TVs things.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    5,596
    vCash
    1500
    I slept through the entire thing, I feel bad.
    "You don't choose to be a Liverpool fan. You get chosen."
    Kenny Dalglish

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Midwest, yo
    Posts
    262
    vCash
    1500
    Hmmm...Do you guys ever wonder about the health care deal? I mean, the people who say they can't afford health insurance...the same people who go out and buy new cars, tvs, eat out regularly, etc YET they can't afford health insurance...my head has almost exploded these past 200 days

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,842
    vCash
    1500
    Obama is in Indiana right now...some city named Warsursaw?

    #iubb

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Obama is in Indiana right now...some city named Warsursaw?



    "In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indianpolis - north side
    Posts
    9,397
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by um0720 View Post
    Hmmm...Do you guys ever wonder about the health care deal? I mean, the people who say they can't afford health insurance...the same people who go out and buy new cars, tvs, eat out regularly, etc YET they can't afford health insurance...my head has almost exploded these past 200 days
    if you want to discuss this in detail, come to the politics forum.

    but you are not correct. the people who cannot afford health insurance are, for the most part, the working poor. they do not have new cars, TV's, etc. that is simply false. are there people w/o insurance that can afford it, yes. mainly young people who do not need it. but there are many more who need it and cannot get it or cannot afford it. something needs to be done to get the working poor access to decent medical care. with the cost of employer provided health insurance going up so fast, the number of people without insurance will explode unless something is done.


  11. #746
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    if you want to discuss this in detail, come to the politics forum.

    but you are not correct. the people who cannot afford health insurance are, for the most part, the working poor. they do not have new cars, TV's, etc. that is simply false. are there people w/o insurance that can afford it, yes. mainly young people who do not need it. but there are many more who need it and cannot get it or cannot afford it. something needs to be done to get the working poor access to decent medical care. with the cost of employer provided health insurance going up so fast, the number of people without insurance will explode unless something is done.

    Yeah and my mother is one of them. She works her *** off and cant afford it. Since my parents got a divorce she only makes like $10 and hr. Hell, I have to help her and pay for the insurance on her car.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shonk688 View Post
    Yeah us peoples in Plainfields aint smarts enough for those TVs and and cants afford those TVs things.
    Dis is true

    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post

    #iubb

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Midwest, yo
    Posts
    262
    vCash
    1500
    politics forum it is.

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,036
    vCash
    1500
    Dont like him... not going to go into it.

    I hate politics.

    anyway.......

    Im going cliff diving tomorrow!


    "In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,842
    vCash
    1500
    I don't like him either. I just saw him on WTHR13 this afternoon and had no clue he was coming to Indiana and felt like telling everybody.

    #iubb

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •