Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    nice

it must be fun to jump like that.

yeah and he's only like 6'1.... The Clippers waived him today also,shows how much brains that organization has

vCash
    Sorry ,but i moved it to off topic cause it really has nothing to do with the Pacers at all

vCash
    So yea, you got the US Senior Open at Crooked Stick right now...I have never seen so many cops in a certain area as I have today. Between 126th - 116th, it is just cops, cops, and more cops. Today would be a good day to do a drug deal or go speeding on 465 (well everyone does that everyday actually). I was scared shitless driving home from church (106th/shelbourne) cause there was a cop in front of me and one behind me too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    So yea, you got the US Senior Open at Crooked Stick right now...I have never seen so many cops in a certain area as I have today. Between 126th - 116th, it is just cops, cops, and more cops. Today would be a good day to do a drug deal or go speeding on 465 (well everyone does that everyday actually). I was scared shitless driving home from church (106th/shelbourne) cause there was a cop in front of me and one behind me too
    Yeah I dont like dealing with cops ether.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png

Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

vCash
    not all cops are bad. but since crooked stick is in both carmel and hamilton county, you are wise to be concerned. i have never met a group of cops so eager to give people tickets for the stupidest things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    not all cops are bad. but since crooked stick is in both carmel and hamilton county, you are wise to be concerned. i have never met a group of cops so eager to give people tickets for the stupidest things.

Its MUCH worse in Johnson county... those cops are bastards.

but anyway, i had a separate question to ask....

Does anyone here have any home brewing (beer) equipment i could buy? cause if not im gonna have to get it from great fermentations and im trying to spend as little money as possible. Malt extract, yeast, Hops, grain, bottle caps... the money adds up

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Only 18, don't have any of that stuff. Sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Its MUCH worse in Johnson county... those cops are bastards.

but anyway, i had a separate question to ask....

Does anyone here have any home brewing (beer) equipment i could buy? cause if not im gonna have to get it from great fermentations and im trying to spend as little money as possible. Malt extract, yeast, Hops, grain, bottle caps... the money adds up
    The cops in Hendricks county arnt to bad. There bad in the towns of Avon, and Danville though.

Sorry man I dont. I love beer though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shonk688 View Post
    The cops in Hendricks county arnt to bad. There bad in the towns of Avon, and Danville though.

Sorry man I dont. I love beer though.
    Just to clarify i live in marion county, but my girlfriend lives near johnson county... near greenwood. Those guys will do anything to get you on something. Not only that, but unlike in indy where if the cop doesnt show the tickets are dropped, the cop doesnt have to show in johnson county court. It sucks.

And i too love beer. I just had a goose island ale. Good stuff. English style. It has a strong taste of grain, almost like eating a biscuit Anything three floyds is good, but so far im really impressed with Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra IPA, and Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blond Lager. The IPA is really bitter and hits hard, but it seems to go down easy... so the beer kinda plays a trick on you. The Lager is light (like all lagers) but makes up for it in taste. Its like an explosion of sparkling strawberry & a kind of pilsnery taste.

I cant wait to brew. :blush:

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Just to clarify i live in marion county, but my girlfriend lives near johnson county... near greenwood. Those guys will do anything to get you on something. Not only that, but unlike in indy where if the cop doesnt show the tickets are dropped, the cop doesnt have to show in johnson county court. It sucks.

And i too love beer. I just had a goose island ale. Good stuff. English style. It has a strong taste of grain, almost like eating a biscuit Anything three floyds is good, but so far im really impressed with Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra IPA, and Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blond Lager. The IPA is really bitter and hits hard, but it seems to go down easy... so the beer kinda plays a trick on you. The Lager is light (like all lagers) but makes up for it in taste. Its like an explosion of sparkling strawberry & a kind of pilsnery taste.

I cant wait to brew. :blush:
    I haven't had a chance to drink to many different kinds of beers yet since I just turned 21 two months ago. So far my favorite has been Dundee the kind brewed in honey. I tried one of their boxes that had all of their different kinds and I liked all of them. My least favorite so far was St. Pauli Girl. I thought that **** was gross it smelled and tasted like liquified skunk ***. That makes a good beer to play beer pong with though because then you really want to win.

vCash
    haha... i havent had the st. pauli one... different strokes for different folks i suppose.

Fat Tire is the most disgusting beer i have ever tasted... and its popular!

It is an amber malt (ewwwwww) beer, made with wild yeast (even more ewwwwww) It taskes like motor oil. :cry:

If you want a good beer, go for hebrew the chosen beer. Its brewed in San Fran, so its domestic. I have had their Genesis Ale and messiah bold.

IF you have lighter tastes get the messiah bold. cant go wrong.

vCash
    haha... i havent had the st. pauli one... different strokes for different folks i suppose.

Fat Tire is the most disgusting beer i have ever tasted... and its popular!

It is an amber malt (ewwwwww) beer, made with wild yeast (even more ewwwwww) It taskes like motor oil. :cry:

If you want a good beer, go for hebrew the chosen beer. Its brewed in San Fran, so its domestic. I have had their Genesis Ale and messiah bold.

IF you have lighter tastes get the messiah bold. cant go wrong.

Hmm... never heard of that. Where can you get some?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shonk688 View Post
    Hmm... never heard of that. Where can you get some?

I get it from some of the local liquor stores. Kahns has it, so does crown liquors. Just check around in your area... its worth it.

vCash
    I get it from some of the local liquor stores. Kahns has it, so does crown liquors. Just check around in your area... its worth it.
    I'll have to do that thanks.

vCash
    These storms were bad. It was naerly pitch black this morning when i woke up.

#iubb

Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast