Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: CFL Check-In

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipeshow View Post
    This is my draft year, I'm playing minor midget AAA in Ottawa.
    Good luck in the OHL when you get there. I went to school with a lot of guys in the WHL and a few of them ended up in the NHL. But once you get there don't forget about school. You'll have a busy schedule but not everyone makes it.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,525
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Good luck in the OHL when you get there. I went to school with a lot of guys in the WHL and a few of them ended up in the NHL. But once you get there don't forget about school. You'll have a busy schedule but not everyone makes it.
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. I know the odds of going to the show are slim, but the dream is still alive!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- London, UK (Originally Manchester, UK - see 6!)
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Toronto Argonauts
    3. Favorite Player- Haven't got one (see 7)
    4. Favorite Former Player- Haven't got one (see 7)
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? - Any that are entertaining!
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Hockey, Basketball, Soccer (football!), Rugby - League & Union, Lacrosse, Baseball (a little ) So - Leafs, Marlies, St Mikes, Invicta Mustangs (My sons team in the UK), Raptors, Manchester United, Harlequins RL and RU, Rock, Blue Jays
    7. Anything else you care to share? Only came across the CFL a couple of years ago. Watched it on TV having seen the NFL for years. Saw the NFL in London last year then visited Toronto and went to the Grey Cup 2007. CFL soooooo much more entertaining so booked flight, hotel and ticket for Grey Cup 2008 in Montreal My passion is hockey and that's why we (me and my son) first visited Canada. We now visit every year and leave mum at home so Father/Son bonding session - somehow we get away with it every year for the last 4!
    Finally - wish we could swap living in the UK for Toronto

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,258
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by DLF View Post
    1. Location- London, UK (Originally Manchester, UK - see 6!)
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Toronto Argonauts
    3. Favorite Player- Haven't got one (see 7)
    4. Favorite Former Player- Haven't got one (see 7)
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? - Any that are entertaining!
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Hockey, Basketball, Soccer (football!), Rugby - League & Union, Lacrosse, Baseball (a little ) So - Leafs, Marlies, St Mikes, Invicta Mustangs (My sons team in the UK), Raptors, Manchester United, Harlequins RL and RU, Rock, Blue Jays
    7. Anything else you care to share? Only came across the CFL a couple of years ago. Watched it on TV having seen the NFL for years. Saw the NFL in London last year then visited Toronto and went to the Grey Cup 2007. CFL soooooo much more entertaining so booked flight, hotel and ticket for Grey Cup 2008 in Montreal My passion is hockey and that's why we (me and my son) first visited Canada. We now visit every year and leave mum at home so Father/Son bonding session - somehow we get away with it every year for the last 4!
    Finally - wish we could swap living in the UK for Toronto

    Welcome!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Pickering, Ontario
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Toronto Argonauts
    3. Favorite Player- Arland Bruce
    4. Favorite Former Player- Jordan Younger
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? BC Lions
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Leafs, Raps, Marlies, Jays, TFC, Rock, Bengals
    7. Anything else you care to share? cant believe i missed the thread too lol just like the Jays one

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,258
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    1. Location- Pickering, Ontario
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Toronto Argonauts
    3. Favorite Player- Arland Bruce
    4. Favorite Former Player- Jordan Younger
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? BC Lions
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Leafs, Raps, Marlies, Jays, TFC, Rock, Bengals
    7. Anything else you care to share? cant believe i missed the thread too lol just like the Jays one
    Go Bengals!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,539
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Toronto
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Argos
    3. Favorite Player- Bruce III
    4. Favorite Former Player- Ricky Williams jks Pinball Clemons
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? None
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? leafs, raps, to fc, jays, packers
    7. Anything else you care to share? Grey Cup to TO 2008

    2 Time Sim League Champion

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,258
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by bidi_nash View Post
    1. Location- Toronto
    2. Favorite CFL Team- Argos
    3. Favorite Player- Bruce III
    4. Favorite Former Player- Ricky Williams jks Pinball Clemons
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? None
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? leafs, raps, to fc, jays, packers
    7. Anything else you care to share? Grey Cup to TO 2008
    Welcome to the forum

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,958
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location-Abbotsford,BC
    2. Favorite CFL Team-B.C. Lions
    3. Favorite Player-gotta bunch but c.wake,g.simon,j.clermont,s.logan right now stefan logan
    4. Favorite Former Player-Damon Allen/Casey Printers
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for?Hamilton Tiger-Cats
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?B.C. Lions,Canucks,Mariners,Seahawks,Supersonics,Celtic s,
    Titans,Capitals
    7. Anything else you care to share?B.C. lions are winning the cup this year for Bobby Ackles R.I.P

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,423
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Winnipeg
    2. Favorite CFL Team-Blue Bombers
    3. Favorite Player-Mlt Stegall
    4. Favorite Former Player- Milt Stegall
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? none
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Jays,Raps,Leafs,Vikings
    7. Anything else you care to share? GO Bombers?

    Straight Flash Homey

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,258
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Colt.45~ View Post
    1. Location-Abbotsford,BC
    2. Favorite CFL Team-B.C. Lions
    3. Favorite Player-gotta bunch but c.wake,g.simon,j.clermont,s.logan right now stefan logan
    4. Favorite Former Player-Damon Allen/Casey Printers
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for?Hamilton Tiger-Cats
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?B.C. Lions,Canucks,Mariners,Seahawks,Supersonics,Celtic s,
    Titans,Capitals
    7. Anything else you care to share?B.C. lions are winning the cup this year for Bobby Ackles R.I.P
    Late Welcome but a welcome none the less!

    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    1. Location- Winnipeg
    2. Favorite CFL Team-Blue Bombers
    3. Favorite Player-Mlt Stegall
    4. Favorite Former Player- Milt Stegall
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? none
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Jays,Raps,Leafs,Vikings
    7. Anything else you care to share? GO Bombers?
    As a Bombers fan, at least you have the promising Vikings season ahead.(What am I talking about?! This is the CFL baby anything can happen!)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    140
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Ottawa, Ontario
    2. Favorite CFL Team- None really...just a CFL fan in general
    3. Favorite Player- Henry Burris
    4. Favorite Former Player- Noah Cantor
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for?- ...see 2
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- NHL (sens), MLB (jays), NFL (bills), NBA (raptors)
    7. Anything else you care to share?- Look forward to posting with everyone!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TopCheese101 View Post
    1. Location- Ottawa, Ontario
    2. Favorite CFL Team- None really...just a CFL fan in general
    3. Favorite Player- Henry Burris
    4. Favorite Former Player- Noah Cantor
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for?- ...see 2
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- NHL (sens), MLB (jays), NFL (bills), NBA (raptors)
    7. Anything else you care to share?- Look forward to posting with everyone!
    Welcome. Nice to see another CFL fan around.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    some trash heap
    Posts
    3,344
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location:
    Steeltown.
    2. Favorite CFL Team:
    The Cats, who else?
    3. Favorite Player:
    Prechae Rodriguez, Corey Banks, Chris Thompson, Jermaine Copeland, Kenton Keith when he's healthy...
    4. Favorite Former Player
    Archie Amerson, real cool guy, talked with him a few times after games. Uhh, Casey Printers (Does this count?), again a cool guy. Jason Tucker.
    5. What other teams in the CFL you root for?
    Nobody Cats 'til I die. I do like CGY's receivers though.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    MLB - Yankees
    NHL - Avs
    NFL - Titans
    7. Anything else you care to share?
    Uhhh, I've been to every Ti-Cats game for the past 3 years. It's been a freakin brutal ride and hopefully the team can give us some more home wins this year and make up for that. Either way win or lose, games are always fun. I'm like... a regular in the Endzone, I don't care what anyone says those are the best seats in the house. You get all the rowdy drunks. Hell of a time when other teams roll into town. We're like the Dog Pound of the CFL.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,331
    vCash
    1500
    welcome



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •