Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s) - Eric Young jr favorite current rockies player - Houston Street and Cargo (i liked him since the trade)
    favorite rockies moment, current or past after a loss none of the rockies came to sign autographs except eric young and he was smiling having fun and made my first baseball game at least ending fun.

where u live - westminster colorado
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add. i am colorado fan all around and texas longhorns fan (lived in texas half my life as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denva4Life View Post
    favorite former rockies player(s) - Eric Young jr favorite current rockies player - Houston Street and Cargo (i liked him since the trade)
    favorite rockies moment, current or past after a loss none of the rockies came to sign autographs except eric young and he was smiling having fun and made my first baseball game at least ending fun.

where u live - westminster colorado
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add. i am colorado fan all around and texas longhorns fan (lived in texas half my life as well.
    Welcome to the very lonely Rockies forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    Welcome to the very lonely Rockies forum!
    Ain't that the truth. Hopefully this place gets a bit more exciting come the start of the season.

vCash
    I am more of a Broncos fan myself but i am a colorado sports fan to the core in all sports from NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, COLLEGE, ETC. Having said all of that now my fav moment was being at the first ever Rockies home game back in 93' at the old mile high statium fav former play the big cat and larry walker current player helton and tulo and cargo. I think the teams future is looking good and can't wait for the first of many world championships this year GO ROCKIES!!! Oh and its TEAMGOKU. In the house Cha Meeeeeeeeeeeeen

vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s) Larry Walker
    favorite current rockies player(s)Carlos Gonzalez
    favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both)When we came back behind 13-4 to beat the Florida Marlins
    where u live-Utah Jazz Arena
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add. Big fan of the utah jazz bear(If you couldn't tell)

vCash
    Welcome to the forum guys!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    Welcome to the forum guys!
    Thanks proud to be here. Love the Rockies so I hope this gets to be a very active forum once the MLB season starts

vCash
    Hey guys I'm Jake,
    I've been a Rockies fan since day 1. I was in attendance at the first game in 1993 at Mile High Stadium when I was 6 months old, and don't remember a thing about it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a lifelong fan through thick and thin.

Favorite past players: Larry Walker, Spilly, and Miguel Olivo
    Current: Helton, Tulo, Dexter Fowler, and Cargo
    Moments: Rocktober, but that's too easy. I'll go with the win against the Braves last season that started out with us down 12 in the 3rd or 4th, with that iconic Cargo sliding catch into the left field wall to end the comeback.

I currently attend CMU in Grand Junction, CO but I'm from Boulder,CO.

Something interesting about myself is that I have an obsession with sports uniforms, this hobby extends to all sports in weird ways that you can't even imagine, but I won't get into specifics about that right now. But what I will say right now is that I plan to share all uniform news relevant to the Rockies with everyone here. The first topic I'll touch on is that I believe that every baseball player should wear high pants and show off their beautiful stirrups, Todd Helton and a few others occasionally get it right but most players wear them pajama pants style, yuck! I will also be tracking what uniforms they wear for every game this season and reporting my findings at the seasons end.

I'm also an amateur graphic designer and plan to share many desktop wallpapers, signatures, and avatars, etc. with my fellow rockies fans.

vCash
    Welcome to the forums, man. Always good to see a fellow Rockies fan on here.

vCash
    I'm Machinehead, I've been a Rockies fan pretty much my whole life.
    Favorite all time Rocky: Larry Walker
    Favorite Currents: Tulo, CarGo, Todd Helton, and Dexter Fowler
    I live in New Jersey
    Favorite moment was when we beat the Marlins after trailing 13-4.

vCash
    Cheers, brother. It's always great to see other Rockies fans. Welcome to the forum.

I will also say I absolutely adore Machinehead. Best album I bought this year.

vCash
    Thanks, and yeah, Machinehead is ****ing awesome

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345