Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s): Bichette, Walker, Big Cat
    favorite current rockies player(s): Tulo, Iannetta, Stew
    favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both): Bichette's fist pump, and "the slide"
    where u live: MO
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add.

vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s) Walker
    favorite current rockies player(s) Holliday
    where u live Brooklyn New York
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add. This Rockies forum is horrible and I'd like to change that. =)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockiesfan4ever View Post
    favorite former rockies player(s): Bichette, Walker, Big Cat
    favorite current rockies player(s): Tulo, Iannetta, Stew
    favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both): Bichette's fist pump, and "the slide"
    where u live: MO
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add.
    hey man, welcome to the forum!

I moved to Austin so I haven't been on here in a while, hope your are still interested in chatting on the rockies forum. Anyway, next season looks really promising if you ask me.

nothing like a comfy bed !

Join PSD here

vCash
    Don't know if it's just this thread but you guys seem like nice guys, don't know how conversations go, but it's real cheery here, picked up my spirits.

Thanks to lotti51

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laDODGERkid View Post
    Don't know if it's just this thread but you guys seem like nice guys, don't know how conversations go, but it's real cheery here, picked up my spirits.
    Good to hear man come back and visit.

vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s): Andres Gallaraga, Matt Holliday
    favorite current rockies player(s): Tulo, Helton, Hawpe
    favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both): Eric Young's home run in 1st at bat, the slide
    where u live: Ft. Lupton, CO
    any other interesting tidbits about yourself you'll like to add. I support all the Colorado teams.

vCash
    I am looking at coming out to Coors for a game with the cubs.. There is a decent selection on Stub-Hub... I was looking at Section 140 Row 3, but I don't want a crazy *** angle, or staring off inbetween SS and Left field. What are some good sections near the visiting dugout? I am looking at 140, 136... I would love to be in the sections directly behind home plate(A-D) but those look a little out of my price range... I appreciate the help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arfrce1 View Post
    I am looking at coming out to Coors for a game with the cubs.. There is a decent selection on Stub-Hub... I was looking at Section 140 Row 3, but I don't want a crazy *** angle, or staring off inbetween SS and Left field. What are some good sections near the visiting dugout? I am looking at 140, 136... I would love to be in the sections directly behind home plate(A-D) but those look a little out of my price range... I appreciate the help.
    Really any seat in Coors gives a good view.

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/...ng_pricing.jsp

Click on the link and you can see pictures of the angles for every section. It comes in pretty handy. Just click on whatever section you want to see the angle for.

vCash
    I ended up getting Right Field, Section 105 row 3 for 38 a piece... I inittialy wanted to get close to the dugout, but we sat there last time, so I wanted something different.. Going with the bullpen... Just for some information, how is the bullpens laid out there? Home closest to the RF Line or Away? Thanks for the help

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arfrce1 View Post
    I ended up getting Right Field, Section 105 row 3 for 38 a piece... I inittialy wanted to get close to the dugout, but we sat there last time, so I wanted something different.. Going with the bullpen... Just for some information, how is the bullpens laid out there? Home closest to the RF Line or Away? Thanks for the help
    Home is closest to the RF line. Have fun at the game!!!

vCash
    Thanks... Enjoy Coors field, I like it...

vCash
    Hello all. I am new to the forum, I intend to post a lot. Love the Rockies, but did not grow up a baseball fan. I will often times ask people for their opinions on the ins and outs of the game and what the logic behind certain moves might have been. But I have been a Rockies fan for as long as they have been around.

favorite former rockies player(s): Blake Street Bombers, Willie Taveras (dont ask me why, always loved the guy), Juan Uribe

favorite current rockies player(s): Hawpe, Marquis (love pitchers who can hit), Iannetta

favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both):
    1. Helton's walk-off HR against the Dodgers in 2007.
    2. Holliday sliding head-first into home in the 13th inning of the playoff game
    3. EY's lead-off HR in the first Rockies game ever
    4. WillieT's two game saving catches against the D-bags in Game 2 of the NLCS
    5. Years ago Larry Walker came in to hit a pinch-hit walk off HR to beat the Phillies 7-6 in a come from behind game (6-0 i think) and it was my Uncle's first baseball game... couldn't have ended any better

where u live: Denver baby

any other interesting tidbits about yourself: Love Colorado sports. Grew up a boxer and have slowly integrated Soccer, American Football, Basketball, Hockey and Baseball into my scope of sports I love.

vCash
    favorite former rockies player(s): Larry Walker and Eric Young
    favorite current rockies player(s): Clint Barmes and Brad Hawpe
    favorite rockies moment, current or past(or both): The first home run hit by Eric Young on Opening Day 1993. Also, Matt Holliday sliding into home face first to win the game in 2007
    where u live: I currently live in Colorado Springs, I was born and raised in Boulder
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 06-15-2009 at 04:30 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the forums Matt!!!

vCash
    Thanks! I noticed that my post was edited for content. Is it not cool to post link? I figured it would be ok since it has to do with writing for the Rockies. Please let me know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast