Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    vCash
    dont do that lol jk. opening day

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Hey my name is Andrew. Been visiting for awhile, but never signed up. Look forward to giving my opinion on different topics.

1. Modesto Ca. 209
    2. Curry
    3. Ellis
    4. None, Dubs for life. Will keep my eye on the bucks now.
    5. Love all sports. CAL, SF Giants, Raiders, Sharks

vCash
    welcome

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    welcome my dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    whats goin on fellas. been a follower for a while just never got into posting but figured why not. saw the little 6 part thing on the first page so ill let you know a little about me...

1. live in discovery bay, ca (hate it)
    2. favorite current warrior would be Curry
    3. favorite all time warrior is J-Rich hands down
    4. OKC is my 2nd team. huge texas fan so followed KD from the start.
    5. huge Raiders fan, love MMA, gave up on baseball.
    6. a little about my name, playin ball growin up always had a nice handle. 11 years old my dad who was my coach started callin me smooth and it just stuck. basketball and baseball i was always #1 and was born in '89. look forward to posting on here. seen a few guys say the forum needs more posters and what not so hopefully i can help with that lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth189 View Post
    whats goin on fellas. been a follower for a while just never got into posting but figured why not. saw the little 6 part thing on the first page so ill let you know a little about me...

1. live in discovery bay, ca (hate it)
    2. favorite current warrior would be Curry
    3. favorite all time warrior is J-Rich hands down
    4. OKC is my 2nd team. huge texas fan so followed KD from the start.
    5. huge Raiders fan, love MMA, gave up on baseball.
    6. a little about my name, playin ball growin up always had a nice handle. 11 years old my dad who was my coach started callin me smooth and it just stuck. basketball and baseball i was always #1 and was born in '89. look forward to posting on here. seen a few guys say the forum needs more posters and what not so hopefully i can help with that lol.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    welcome

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Welcome!

she says go for the championship

vCash
    You hate it in disco bay? I know it's out there but it seems nice.

vCash
    thats pushing it

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Those houses with a dock in their backyard to the delta are dope.

vCash
    unless you live on the water or have a boat or jet ski or somethin theres nothing goin on out here. 2 bars in the town. 1 is a cool little sports bar but they are both filled with older people. im only 22, it'll be a better fit 18 years from now lol

vCash
    Sup everyone! Been posting on PSD for a while, just never gone into this thread to post anything, so figured now would be the time since we haven't got much to talk about with the potential shutting down of Lee for the remainder of the season. We can rant or rave about the rookies, but we have been doing that for a while now, so there won't be much to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll talk a little bit about myself.

When I'm not obsessing over my Warriors, I'm working in Real Estate and closing deals. My areas of expertise are the East Bay and Short Sales, it's also where I happen to live. Feel free to check out my website at www.eastbayareahomepro.com

1.) Located in Fremont, lived here for about 10 years all together over two different times in my life, born in Los Gatos, raised in San Jose.

2.) Favorite current Warrior is David Lee. I just have great respect for his game and how hard he plays even though he enters games under-sized and under-athletic in pretty much every contest. The dude doesn't quit and gives 150% everytime. He embodies the phrase of "leaving it all out on the floor" and I love that about him.

3.) Favorite Warrior all time is Chris Mullin, although Lee is rapidly approaching him on my favoritism scale. Honorable mention goes to Larry Smith, "Mr. Mean" I was fortunate enough to own season tickets when he played for us and like Lee, that guy was the consummate under-dog but still managed to get it done with his dedication and hard work. I love all these "blue collar" hard workers that never quit, they remind me a lot of myself so that's probably why I'm empathetic towards them and love it when they find success.

4.) Other NBA teams: None, I am a Dubs fan through and through, although I may pay a bit more attention to Milwaukee now. If I had to choose another team, it would be OKC, Durant is just a freak of nature and I love watching him play. It's crazy some of the things that this guy can do.

5.) I also enjoy Football, Billiards (mainly because I play in a league and really enjoy it), Hockey and Baseball (mostly just for the playoffs, I don't follow them religiously like I do Basketball and Football).

6.) Other thoughts I have I can't really talk about in here because of the maturity of the content. However, I will say that with the most recent moves that our FO has made, I am starting to believe that they will turn our franchise around, but I am a "proof is in the pudding" type of guy, so I will always remain skeptical until I see something legit actually happen. I love the direction we are leaning towards and although I will miss Monta, I'm a firm believer that he has already peaked and we won't see much better seasons out of him that will be better than this season, before the trade. I will just hope and pray that Bogut and Curry can get and remain healthy for several years to come. If this pans out I can see us contending for a title in the not too distant future.

vCash
    Jeanette lee...the black widow

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth189 View Post
    unless you live on the water or have a boat or jet ski or somethin theres nothing goin on out here. 2 bars in the town. 1 is a cool little sports bar but they are both filled with older people. im only 22, it'll be a better fit 18 years from now lol
    So all it takes to turn disco bay from a place you hate to a place you love is a jet ski? Time to take out a loan home slice.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast