Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

There are always plenty of guests viewing this forum, but we need more members so that we can have better discussion!

If you are already signed up, and a Warriors fan, but don't post here often, we could use your posts to make this forum a more fun and active place!

I'm the Warriors TM, so if you have any questions or need help regarding the Warriors forum, feel free to send me a private message, by clicking on my name, and selecting the private message link.

I will leave this thread open to suggestions for the Warriors forum, so help me help you make this forum better.

vCash
    It's so deserted in here...too bad I'm not much of a basketball fan, cuz I would seriously help out if I actually follow basketball.

vCash

Talking JUST ANOTHER WARRIOR FAN "bring back the California logo with the star"

hello, this is my first time posting I stumbled into this site on accident n I'm glad I did the the threads are interesting n members seem to be very knowledgible the rumor page is great n up to speed. I am eager to contribute.

vCash

Intro

1. Location: From Oakland, Ca
    2. Favorite Current Warrior: Monta
    3. Favorite Warrior of All-Time: Tie-Tim Hardaway and Baron Davis (He made us relevant again)
    4. Other Teams in the NBA you root for: Anybody playing against the Lakers, unless it's the Spurs playing them in the playoffs. I despise the Lakers, and I'm tired of seeing the Spurs in the Championships!
    5. Other favorite sports and sports teams: A's and Raiders, Cal Football and Basketball

6. Any other thoughts: I've been checking in to PSD for a while now for the articles and occasionally viewing the forum. I'm new to posting on the internet but I thought I'd give it a try since I'm a die-hard Warriors fan. We have the most exciting team in the league (and the best fans) and it kills me how other people that claim to love and know basketball, don't really know much about our team. I think Chris Mullins is quickly becoming one of the best GMs in the league and he's does a great job of collecting a good mixture of young talent with athletic veterans. Now we just need to hold on to Biedrins. Go Warriors!
    Last edited by GSWs Runnin'em!; 07-27-2008 at 10:40 AM.

vCash

New Warriors Forum Check-In!

Hey guys, with the new season quickly approaching, I figured I'd start a new thread for those of you who still visit, or have started to visit our Warriors forum. Tell your friends about PSD, and let's have a fun season! Let's get to know eachother a little better in this thread, so fill out the form below.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Warrior
    3. Favorite Warrior of All Time
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports?
    6. Any other thoughts?

I'll go first

1. Santa Cruz, CA
    2. Monta Ellis
    3. Chris Mullin
    4. Just the Warriors!
    5. Football-49ers, Baseball-Giants.
    6. If you need any help with these forums, pm me.

vCash
    You know I'm here (thanks to your suggestion that I take a look at the forum, Conor), checking out news on my Warriors.

1. Outside Sac
    2. Baron's my favorite Warrior
    3. I love Webb but gotta go with Mitch for my fav all-time Warrior
    4. Lakers--I'm a huge Kobe fan
    5. NFL is cool. I'm a Dallas fan and have always liked TO, but I've taken a liking to Antonio Gates of the Chargers lately.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Conor;3307589]Hey guys, with the new season quickly approaching, I figured I'd start a new thread for those of you who still visit, or have started to visit our Warriors forum. Tell your friends about PSD, and let's have a fun season! Let's get to know eachother a little better in this thread, so fill out the form below.

1. Location
    6. Any other thoughts?

1.Martinez,Ca
    2.Bdoit because its too easy productions in action
    3.Mully
    4.NONE
    5.Baseball,Football-Giants,49ers
    6.Lets go warriors 48 min of basketball please. Can we finish that will be the difference of playoff/golf.

vCash
    1. Location
    6. Any other thoughts?

1. San Jo
    2. Monta OF course but until then B-Wright cuz ima Tar heel fan so i gotta stick wit my peeps
    3. B Diddy fersure but there have been a lot of great warriors in da past like Agent zero, jamison wasn't bad, Hughes was cool for a bit, but most definately Baron was my favorite
    4. Lakers a bit cuz i think Bynum is sick
    5. College B-ball and of course the tar heels, ive been a tar heel fan my whole life and they are gonna be untouchable this yr cuz everybody is back
    6. If monta becomes a legit scoring pg like they need him to be warriors are gonna be a force even without baron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Hey guys, with the new season quickly approaching, I figured I'd start a new thread for those of you who still visit, or have started to visit our Warriors forum. Tell your friends about PSD, and let's have a fun season! Let's get to know eachother a little better in this thread, so fill out the form below.

1. Location
    6. Any other thoughts?

I'll go first

1. Santa Cruz, CA
    2. Monta Ellis
    3. Chris Mullin
    4. Just the Warriors!
    5. Football-49ers, Baseball-Giants.
    6. If you need any help with these forums, pm me.
    1. Denver, Co
    2. BD - he is the coolest customer in the biz
    3. Mully
    4. The Hawks - I don't really for them but they've been so bad for so long I have a soft place for 'em
    5. The Nines, The Gyros,The Sharks and my Arizona Wildcats!
    6. Bout time we get to see BW playing hoops in a relaxed fashion - now if Matt Barnes could stop being the dumbest player in the NBA we could have started this road trip 2-0 - he really is dumb - what a dummy...
    6B. Oh and why can't every Warriors game be telecast in HD like the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs & Suns - It's so damn annoying! come home from a rough work day only thing that's going to make you happy is the Dubs game and it's not in HD - weak sauce!

Go Dubs!

vCash
    [QUOTE=Otis4949;4533018]1. Denver, Co
    Oh and why can't every Warriors game be telecast in HD like the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs & Suns - It's so damn annoying! come home from a rough work day only thing that's going to make you happy is the Dubs game and it's not in HD - weak sauce!

I know it's a waste. got the 60 inch hd in the living room and when the game ain't available in HD. it takes the twinkle out ur eye.

vCash

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post

1. Location
    6. Any other thoughts?
    1. Outbound (Sunset), The Sco to Daygo.
    2. Randolph
    3. Adam Keefe. haha.
    4. I like underdog teams, but i use raptors in 2k9.
    5. baseball = giants, football = niners. (i have to deal with padres and chargers fans hating on my teams out here..)
    6. AR most improved player 2009-10
    Last edited by MackShock; 12-29-2010 at 02:28 PM.

vCash
    I see all of you viewing! Just register, and you can share your valued opinion!

vCash
    You're beating a dead horse here Conora.

vCash
    Well I saw 11 viewers in here earlier today, so if they join, this could be a very active forum. I don't need your snarky elitist comments.

vCash
    Yes I go away cuz u tell me to...
    Last edited by SportFan4Life; 10-18-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast