Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

3 Warriors named to All-Star game

No rest for Curry, Green, and Thompson for all-star break.

I'm happy for Draymond. He's clearly thrilled to be going. I wonder how long it will take Pop to get all 3 on the floor together ... will he play the 3 Warriors and 2 Spurs together?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I was actually surprised on how long it had been since we had 3 all stars. With all the talk about RUN TMC being so great- I thought they woulda made it. (and they may have if they kept them together a while longer). Their games were what people want to see at an all star game as well.

LOL heck- lets be honest. The warriors as a team back then kinda played like every game was an all star game.

Run TMC made it, just not on the same team. Timmy made 5 ASG, Mitch made 6, and Chris made 5.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I was actually surprised on how long it had been since we had 3 all stars. With all the talk about RUN TMC being so great- I thought they woulda made it. (and they may have if they kept them together a while longer). Their games were what people want to see at an all star game as well.

LOL heck- lets be honest. The warriors as a team back then kinda played like every game was an all star game.
    I think we should call our new all stars RUN SDK as they are unstoppable together and it's about time to coin them as a group like RUN DMC of noir

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I think we should call our new all stars RUN SDK as they are unstoppable together and it's about time to coin them as a group like RUN DMC of noir
    "noir"? A film filled with cynicism? That sort of fits Stylez, but not so much these Warriors.

And SDK doesn't sound at all like DMC ... and it already stands for Software Development Kit.

Needs to be a play on Splash Bros. I heard Green called a Splash Cousin

lol at RUN SDK

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    will he play the 3 Warriors and 2 Spurs together?
    Would love to see those 5.

3 Warriors named to All-Star game

All three of these guys have far and away exceeded my expectations.