Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,716

    3 Warriors named to All-Star game

    No rest for Curry, Green, and Thompson for all-star break.

    I'm happy for Draymond. He's clearly thrilled to be going. I wonder how long it will take Pop to get all 3 on the floor together ... will he play the 3 Warriors and 2 Spurs together?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,407
    I was actually surprised on how long it had been since we had 3 all stars. With all the talk about RUN TMC being so great- I thought they woulda made it. (and they may have if they kept them together a while longer). Their games were what people want to see at an all star game as well.

    LOL heck- lets be honest. The warriors as a team back then kinda played like every game was an all star game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,716
    Run TMC made it, just not on the same team. Timmy made 5 ASG, Mitch made 6, and Chris made 5.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    6,895
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I was actually surprised on how long it had been since we had 3 all stars. With all the talk about RUN TMC being so great- I thought they woulda made it. (and they may have if they kept them together a while longer). Their games were what people want to see at an all star game as well.

    LOL heck- lets be honest. The warriors as a team back then kinda played like every game was an all star game.
    I think we should call our new all stars RUN SDK as they are unstoppable together and it's about time to coin them as a group like RUN DMC of noir

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,716
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I think we should call our new all stars RUN SDK as they are unstoppable together and it's about time to coin them as a group like RUN DMC of noir
    "noir"? A film filled with cynicism? That sort of fits Stylez, but not so much these Warriors.

    And SDK doesn't sound at all like DMC ... and it already stands for Software Development Kit.

    Needs to be a play on Splash Bros. I heard Green called a Splash Cousin
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    27,967
    lol at RUN SDK

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    26,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    will he play the 3 Warriors and 2 Spurs together?
    Would love to see those 5.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A little place called Aspen
    Posts
    6,957

    3 Warriors named to All-Star game

    All three of these guys have far and away exceeded my expectations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •