Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thunder

    1 50.00%
  • Dubs

    1 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    42,942

    Exclamation Will Flashbolt come lurk?: Game 50: Thunder (38-13) @ Warriors (45-4)

    VS




    Saturday, February 7th, 2016

    6:00 PM Pacific Time





    ROARacle Arena, Oaktown, CA






    PROJECTED LINEUPS




    The Dubs



    PTS/G: 115.4 (1st of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 102.7 (19th of 30)
    SRS: 11.65 (2nd of 30)

    Warriors regular season home record: 22-0


    OKC Thunder






    PTS/G: 109.7 (2nd of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 101.6 (17th of 30)
    SRS: 6.69 (3rd of 30)


    Thunder regular season away record: 14-8

    Injury Update
    Thunder: None

    Warriors: Festus Ezeli (Knee, out), Mookie Blaylock (left calf strain, questionable)





    lol, please' Key Matchups:



    Mibs vs wwl
    stylez vs scoots


    Thread goal: 1000.0 posts




    #FULLSQUAD


    Barry Lamar Bonds: The GOAT - 162 Game Averages = .298/.444/.607 IBB 37 ISO .309 OWn% .815 BABIP .285 wOBA .435 wRC+ .173
    Career Total WAR 164.4


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Kovalev/Gonzalez/Rigondeaux/Fury/Ward/Alvarez/Brook/Bradley/Lomachenko


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,080
    385 days from the last time ... And we lost
    From Ethan Strauss ESPN:
    2016 Warriors: Their fun is your demise.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    385 days from the last time ... And we lost
    ....and 4371 days since the Lakers beating the Spurs in San Antonio which might happen tonight as the game is winding down.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    I think yesterday was a clear indication of why we need to bring kevin durant into the bay area. in a game where both our scorers are having horrible nights- we need that guy who can score at will. that game was a little bit too close for my comfort level. if we beat the spurs by 30- that team should be no different.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,806
    There's no chance Durant comes to the bay

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,806
    Plus Durant needs the ball too much. Not good for our chemistry. And besides, we are a championship team as it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    There's no chance Durant comes to the bay
    troll post of the year right there buddy!!!


    but I feel like 5 times better about it already

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    not saying I want to make a bet because I dont know how hard warriors will push for it, but the fact that you said there is no chance..... well I like the sound of that

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Plus Durant needs the ball too much. Not good for our chemistry. And besides, we are a championship team as it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    thats like saying- steph curry just won the mvp, so theres no point in working on his game during the offseason and trying to get better. Same thing is true as a team.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,806
    It's subjective. Everything is. Just because you say it to one thing doesn't mean it applies to everything else

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,080
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    troll post of the year right there buddy!!!


    but I feel like 5 times better about it already
    I think it's incredibly unlikely too. And I'm not trolling.
    From Ethan Strauss ESPN:
    2016 Warriors: Their fun is your demise.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    It's subjective. Everything is. Just because you say it to one thing doesn't mean it applies to everything else
    well, your statements arent really subjective. You said "there's no chance" they get durant. You are expressing your opinion as if its a fact... regardless of the odds (which nobody currently knows)......

    I feel strong saying that your claim that there is no chance... is false.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,806
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well, your statements arent really subjective. You said "there's no chance" they get durant. You are expressing your opinion as if its a fact... regardless of the odds (which nobody currently knows)......

    I feel strong saying that your claim that there is no chance... is false.
    How about a bet? If Kevin Durant comes to the Warriors next offseason, I will not post for the first 35 games of the 2016-17 season.

    If he doesn't, you cannot post for the first 35 games of the 2016-17 season. 35 games in honor of Kevin Durant's number.

    This should be a no brainer for you, because you apparently started a thread stating we are the front runners to sign KD.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    How about a bet? If Kevin Durant comes to the Warriors next offseason, I will not post for the first 35 games of the 2016-17 season.

    If he doesn't, you cannot post for the first 35 games of the 2016-17 season. 35 games in honor of Kevin Durant's number.

    This should be a no brainer for you, because you apparently started a thread stating we are the front runners to sign KD.
    Well we are betting that it is possible, because thats all I said. (and you said it was impossible/aka there is no way it happens) So really all we would need is to have both sides meet at some point over the summer? That wouldnt happen if it was impossible, why would either side waste their time?

    A no brainer, LOL the rumor wasnt started by me. It was put out there by Woj. The rumor was also "if he leaves OKC, then warriors are heavy favorites". But if he is 80% likely to stay with okc, then the article might be right and we never know.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,080
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well we are betting that it is possible, because thats all I said. (and you said it was impossible/aka there is no way it happens) So really all we would need is to have both sides meet at some point over the summer? That wouldnt happen if it was impossible, why would either side waste their time?

    A no brainer, LOL the rumor wasnt started by me. It was put out there by Woj. The rumor was also "if he leaves OKC, then warriors are heavy favorites". But if he is 80% likely to stay with okc, then the article might be right and we never know.
    Predictable.
    From Ethan Strauss ESPN:
    2016 Warriors: Their fun is your demise.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •