Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My names Pete, i love the Cardinals. My favorite player is Albert Pujols (shocking.. i know).

I hope all of our starters can make big comebacks this year!!

vCash
    Welcome dude.

Stay active, always nice to have more fans.
    Good Cardinals Forum Conversation! <---Go to page 4 and 5 where things really heat up !

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkWild View Post
    It's slowed down some, but mainly I think it has slowed in quality discussions. I mean, we've spent the better part of the last 3 days having invisible conversations and starting a group called BALLIN'!

vCash
    Welcome
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan1988 View Post
    My names Pete, i love the Cardinals. My favorite player is Albert Pujols (shocking.. i know).

I hope all of our starters can make big comebacks this year!!
    welcome glad to see u active

vCash
    Thanks guys!

I'll try to stay as active as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    Welcome

Welcome

Welcome
    thanks a lot man idk if you know but ive been posting for a lil while here especially with the lakers but sense its the offseason i havent been posting around here much

Sig by Wade3
    WE RE BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by II KB KG II View Post
    thanks a lot man idk if you know but ive been posting for a lil while here especially with the lakers but sense its the offseason i havent been posting around here much
    It's okay, a lot of people don't post in the offseason..... I like posting in te offseason the most.... mainly because I like trade rumors
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    trade rumors are the best reason for being on this site
    Last edited by cubsfan2206; 01-23-2008 at 07:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2206 View Post
    trade rumors are the best reason for being on this site
    yeah, thats actually the way I found this site... And many others say they found itthe same way too.
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    I'm from St. Louis and have always been a big Cardinals fan. There is no team in any sport that I want to see succeed more than the St. Louis Cardinals. I live in Saint Augustine, FL. now, just south of Jacksonville (Go Jags? ...lol!) I also like this site among others during the offseason and at the trade deadline most, for the rumors. After several years, only last year did I create an account and post a few times ... but anyway here I am.

Oh yeah, favorite player ... right now ... Glaus.
    Last edited by RiffRaff; 01-27-2008 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the Stl.Cardinals forum!

..Glaus? lol.

Thank you BostonRichie for this wonderful sig!

vCash
    Welcome guys
    Favorite fighters:

vCash

Checkin In

Im Deavin from Bourbonnais, IL. I have been a Cardinal fan from birth. What is even better is that my step dads family is all die hard Cub fans so until last year Ive had braggin rights for about my whole life. I am also a fan of the Chicago Bulls, University of Illinois and the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player right now is Albert Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deavin_17 View Post
    Im Deavin from Bourbonnais, IL. I have been a Cardinal fan from birth. What is even better is that my step dads family is all die hard Cub fans so until last year Ive had braggin rights for about my whole life. I am also a fan of the Chicago Bulls, University of Illinois and the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player right now is Albert Pujols.
    Welcome Deavin, Good to have more Illini fans
    Favorite fighters:

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast