Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey ya'll...My name's Mike, and I'm living in Morris, Minnesota. I know that it's Twins country, but being born in St. Louis (and even though I grew up in Oregon), that's my hometown team baby. I've followed the Cards for the majority of my existence, and am kinda excited to see what Mo can do to get them back up on top of the division where they belong.
    Other then the Cards, I like the 'Boys in football, and the Bulls in Basketball. Oh and I almost forgot...I follow the University of Oregon as far as college sports go. Go Ducks..lol.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Hey...My name is TJ and i am a sophomore in a small New Jersey high school. I have been a Cards fan since i was born because my grandfather is one. I can't say i have a favorite Cardinal.

vCash
    Welcome
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    I'm JW, and I've already been on here for awhile. I live in heaven, AKA Iowa, and I am a Sports Journalism Major, hoping to possibly be a beat writer for a club someday. I currently have a job for a magazine covering the Hawkeyes, and I'm pursuing an internship with a big league club this summer. My favorite Card is Jim Edmonds, followed by Rolen and Brendan Ryan.

Just thought I would say hi......again......for the third time since I joined......whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkWild View Post
    I'm JW, and I've already been on here for awhile. I live in heaven, AKA Iowa, and I am a Sports Journalism Major, hoping to possibly be a beat writer for a club someday. I currently have a job for a magazine covering the Hawkeyes, and I'm pursuing an internship with a big league club this summer. My favorite Card is Jim Edmonds, followed by Rolen and Brendan Ryan.

Just thought I would say hi......again......for the third time since I joined......whatever.
    Well the last one got burried... Even though you've been here longer than me, I'll say it anyways.....

Welcome
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Welcome, TJ!
    Welcome back, JayHawk! My sis is almost done in college (to be a sports journalist, although she's currently writing aything she can).
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    best wishes to your Sis
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    I'm from New Jersey home of Bon Jovi , Bruce Springsteen , Frank Sinatra ,the Jersey Shore and the brand new Prudential Center aka "The Rock" the new home of the N.J. Devils.
    My favorite Players are Albert , Ankiel , Jim Edmonds and Yadier.
    My favorites from the past are Bob Forsch, Bruce Sutter, Ted Simmons , Bob Gibson,McGwire,Ozzie and Jack Clark.
    I love NASCAR(anybody but Jeff Gordon) The Dallas Cowboys , The New Jersey Devils ,New Jeresey Nets, Texas Longhorns (NCAA Football),Seton Hall(NCAA Basketball) and WWE Wrestling (John Cena Rulz)
    Last edited by Nascar-NJDevils; 11-19-2007 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Cool, always thought i was the only Cards fan in NJ

vCash
    New Jersey's a big town isn't it?
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    New Jersey's a big town isn't it?

thats something I would think
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    New Jersey is a state and small one at that, right below New York....filled with Phillie, Mets, and Yankee fans

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast