Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    my name is kyle and i am from illinois and i am a freshman at oberlin college where i play baseball and go cardinals!!!!

vCash
    Welcome!
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    My name is Alexander, friends call me Alex. I'm from San Jose, California, and grew up watching Yadier Molina and Albert Pujols. That's how I became a cardinals fan.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Thanks Redbird.

vCash
    My name is Josh, I'm a college student from St. Charles, MO. Don't really have a favorite per say, but Wainwright, Carpenter, and Molina are all up there. Also love the Packers and Blues. Keep up my sports obsession, when i'm not making sure the rides at Six Flags are being operated properly.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Hi. I am a huge cardinals fan living in Missouri. I am a junior at De Smet High School. I am very interested in statistical analysis and sabermetrics and want to do this after college and maybe someday for the Cardinals (I can dream). My favorite Cardinal of all-time is Bob Gibson. My dad use to tell stories to me about how dominant and feared a pitcher he was and I wish I would have been able to watch him growing up. My favorite player now is Albert Pujols because of his consistency in balance in power, ability to get on base, and fielding ability.

vCash
    Welcome
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Welcome to the forum, desmet 09!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    Welcome desmet09!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Welcome back Tom
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    Thanks, glad to be back.

vCash
    Favorite fighters:

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast