Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not a HUGE fan of the cardinals, but I do like them. But anyways, my name is Mark... junior in high school, my favorite cardinal is Adam Wainwright (drafted by my favorite team - Atlanta Braves). also love Yadier Molina because of his amazing defense and clutch hits, and I love Brenden Ryan (future 2B)

vCash
    RedBird89. How about you?

vCash
    Did I not fill out the little form thing I posted?

I'm from Southeast Missouri. I don't really have a favorite player. I have been to a few games. Lot of fun. I don't really know what else to say.
    Last edited by redbird89; 09-17-2007 at 01:32 AM.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I figured you guy would all like Pujols the most. Hes effing insane. Never matters what the score is, I hate to have him batting against my team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    I figured you guy would all like Pujols the most. Hes effing insane. Never matters what the score is, I hate to have him batting against my team.
    well, of course there is albert, but when you say your favorite player is say Wainwright it doesn't mean that you don't like albert it means that well it's too generic to go for the best ya know?

like: Ron Burgundy in Anchorman was the main charactor, but everybody loves Brick Tamlen
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash

Like to keep my audience riveted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimJ View Post
    I'm Tim. Sometimes I'm active when work is slow, other times I just lurk and laugh at Dcrover.
    Hi my name is LARUE but they just call me Sweetcorn and when I'm not p-oing people on these forums I'm a full time cereal box filler!oh yeah--and my favorite Cardinals are Rick Ankiel and Danny Haren.
    Last edited by dcrover8; 09-18-2007 at 11:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dcrover8 View Post
    Hi my name is LARUE but they just call me Sweetcorn and when I'm not p-oing people on these forums I'm a full time cereal box filler!oh yeah--and my favorite Cardinals are Rick Ankiel and Danny Haren.
    Dan Haren was a lot of fun to watch, i wish he was still a cardinal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingred01 View Post
    Dan Haren was a lot of fun to watch, i wish he was still a cardinal.
    I don't think there are any Cardinal fans that actually liked that trade
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Well no one could have forseen Mulder's injury.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    well yeah, but if everybody could have seen the way it would have gone han nobody would have done it............i jst read what i said, if you don't understand it i don't blame ya
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    i dunno, i like mulder, thats the chance you take when u trade young guys, mulder was the guy the cardinals needed that year and for the future, they won 100 games, haren wasnt really haren until '07 and mulder got unfortunatley injured, cant go back

vCash
    He sigle-handedly ruined our farm system, but he's a good guy. He better win atleast 12 games this year
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    Hey Sweetcorn where have you been lately?
    Favorite fighters:

About 584 miles southwest from buddy Steve Bartman's home
    vCash
    Hello Cards Fans, I was born and raised and still live in Joplin Missouri. I am a diehard Cards Fan (aren't we all), Kansas City Chiefs fan (Use to be A St.Louis Cardinal football fan way back in the day.When they left the Chiefs was it. Never looked back after becoming a Chief fan) Mizzou Tigers fan (all sports). My fav. Cardinal player right now is Carp, Of all time is the Wizard.

vCash
    Welcome!
    Favorite fighters:

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast