Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cardinal fan Check-in

Hey, our last thread got buried, so introduce yourself here, Cardinal fans!

Where are you from? Your favorite player? Other favorites sports and teams?
    Anything you'd like to put.

And Welcome!

vCash
    Im from DeSoto, IL. My favorite cardinal is Molina (right now Ankiel). I also like to cheer for the rams, Blues, and the southern IL salukis. I am a political science major in JUCo.

vCash
    Welcome! Check our Blues forum, too. It's slow now, but in a few weeks it should get better.

vCash
    Hey I'm Kyle I'm from Champaign Illinois, I am a die-hard caridinal fan. For hockey I'm actually a Rangers fan (sorry, yes I know it's an obomination) Don't really care for football. Just turned 16 today, uh my Favorite Cardinal is Jim Edmonds, and yeah. Go Cardinals!
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    I'm Tim. Sometimes I'm active when work is slow, other times I just lurk and laugh at Dcrover.

vCash
    I'm Ricky. I justed joined the fun here. I'm a huge Cardinals fan Originally from Dyersburg, TN but Now I live in Nashville. I grew up about 1 hour north of Memphis where I watched the Redbirds all the time. I also listen to Mike Shannon on the radio a lot as well. Thank Goodness for MLB extra innings or I'd be watching Cubs and Braves games all the time. Torture. My favorite player is Jimmy Baseball.

Go Cards

vCash
    My name is Bryan... Big cardinals fan from St. Louis, Missouri... My favorite current players are Wainwright, Reyes, Molina. I'm also going to the game tonight and I wish good luck to Mulder!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyt221 View Post
    I'm Ricky. I justed joined the fun here. I'm a huge Cardinals fan Originally from Dyersburg, TN but Now I live in Nashville. I grew up about 1 hour north of Memphis where I watched the Redbirds all the time. I also listen to Mike Shannon on the radio a lot as well. Thank Goodness for MLB extra innings or I'd be watching Cubs and Braves games all the time. Torture. My favorite player is Jimmy Baseball.Go Cards
    Rock on
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    what up Cardinal Nation. My name is Tim and I'm from Bloomington-Normal Illinois. I have been a diehard Cardinal fan from birth. I would have to say that ankiel is becoming my favorite player. I just also wanted to throw a happy birthday out their to Kyle Man, happy 16th. Get that drivers license so you can start driving to the games!

vCash
    My name is Tom, im from New York.. i have been a Cardinal fan my whole life! i love all sports, i also am in high school, and i am on the Football, Basketball, and baseball team.. i have been on this site for a couple of months and now i am basically obsest and i really have enjoyed PSD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STLIEN View Post
    what up Cardinal Nation. My name is Tim and I'm from Bloomington-Normal Illinois. I have been a diehard Cardinal fan from birth. I would have to say that ankiel is becoming my favorite player. I just also wanted to throw a happy birthday out their to Kyle Man, happy 16th. Get that drivers license so you can start driving to the games!
    Thanks man,
    Last edited by Kyle man; 11-04-2007 at 08:28 PM.
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    Hey Cardsfan09 how the Heck do you average 101 posts per day? thats insane
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    hey im ben from chicago, currently a freshman at WIU, finally im around cards fans, o am i happy to get outta chicago, they are in first place you woulda thought they won the world series, lol, like they know what that feels like, haha, anyways my favorite player is jim edmonds, it used to be matt morris, and especially EDGAR RENTERIA(all time fav cardinal). i also like the bears, ino im sorry haha, and the bulls, not to big a fan of hockey, and for collge i love notre dame football!!!

vCash
    I'm from Marion, IL. Currently finishing my MBA at Southern Illinois University. Willie McGee, Jim Edmonds, and Ozzie Smith are my favorite Cardinals. Also a huge Rams fan, and of course the Salukis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardsfan09 View Post
    My name is Bryan... Big cardinals fan from St. Louis, Missouri... My favorite current players are Wainwright, Reyes, Molina. I'm also going to the game tonight and I wish good luck to Mulder!
    you've only been around 6 or 7 days and you have more posts than me And I joined in April, wow
    Favorite fighters:

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast