Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    vCash
    I'm drew. I live near Kansas city Missouri. My first year of watching baseball was Albert pujols rookie season. Ha a man crush on him since. No homo. I've been on psd for awhile. I'm always on. Rarely do I post but I'm Always here.

vCash
    I'm Clair from Branson, MO. Been following the cards since '53 listening to them on radio with my grandfather in Springfield, MO. Loved them thru the good & bad times. Generall get up for games 3 or 4 times a year! GO CARDS!

vCash
    You know Colby got traded.... right? :awkward:

vCash
    Maybe shes the one that sang Colbys burning in the outfield?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI8l87uyDXM

vCash
    she says she's been following the cards since '53. If that is her, she's aged beautifully.

vCash
    Where are you from? New Jersey
    Your favorite player? David Freese, Allen Craig
    Other favorites sports and teams? Green Bay Packers and Boston Celtics (and i not a frontrunner, i've liked those teams my whole life)

Pujols used to be my favorite player but obviously that ship has sailed. Welcome aboard beltran and STL is ready to rock and roll next year

vCash
    Where are you from? St. Charles, MO
    Your favorite player? Used to be tyler Johnson back in the day. Man did he have a nasty slider. Now it is Big Puma
    Other favorites sports and teams? Blues, Rams and Texans

vCash
    Hi all
    New Cardinals fan here

Got into Baseball about 2 years ago but never had a team, started liking the Cards last year after watching Pujols and Holliday, and the world series topped it off!

Looking forward to the future and this season

vCash
    what!

Cardinal fan check in?

I missed this ***** ! , consider me checked. been posting here off 'n on for 5-6 years... still trying to reach 1,000 posts. living in FL tormenting Braves fans. born and raised in stl ... I could be biased and admittedly have not been every where, but, will say you are hard pressed to find a region that breeds loyal fans more so than mine (ours)

Go Cards 12 in 12!
    Last edited by RiffRaff; 04-07-2012 at 02:58 AM.

"...I can't think of any all-time great in any sport who gets left out of more who's-the-greatest conversations than Stan Musial."
    —ESPN writer Jayson Stark

vCash
    I'm from Southeastern Georgia, but my grandparents used to live in St. Louis, which is why I'm a big Cardinals fan. My favorite player is Adam Wainwright, because he's from the same town as me and I've met him before. I'm also a big Philadelphia Eagles fan, because Donovan McNabb was on the cover of Madden 06 (lol, I was a little kid, though), and a Florida State fan because my Dad raised me as one.

vCash
    Chad here born and raised in St. Louis...I am a big sports fan I like Baseball, Football, and Hockey the most. Of course I support all of my STL professional teams!!Right now my favorite Cardinal probably has to be Waino or Holliday..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I'm from Southeastern Georgia, but my grandparents used to live in St. Louis, which is why I'm a big Cardinals fan. My favorite player is Adam Wainwright, because he's from the same town as me and I've met him before. I'm also a big Philadelphia Eagles fan, because Donovan McNabb was on the cover of Madden 06 (lol, I was a little kid, though), and a Florida State fan because my Dad raised me as one.
    Really? A big Cardinals fan? You were cheering for the Braves in their forum and in the MLB forum, and have a Chipper Jones Sig...LOL.

By the way, who won the regular season Cardinal Sig stats? Jeffy?

vCash
    Jeffy took his sig down a couple weeks ago so I'm not sure.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Cardinals are

233-188

Since I joined this site on 7-14-2010 (that includes post-season games)

How about yourself?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    Jeffy took his sig down a couple weeks ago so I'm not sure.
    I wasn't keeping it updated properly.

I would say whoever had Molina or Craig probably won IMO. The winner was supposed to be whoever was the most valuable player to the team. I would argue Molina personally.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast