Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome!

That's interesting about the ice.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    My name is Stephen I am from west tn, currently living in Memphis. I was born and raised bleedin cardinal red. Got one cardinal tattoo on my wrist and plan on getting some more. As for my favorite player has to be Edmonds, so glad he's back in the cardinals uniform where he belongs.

vCash
    Get to a lot of redbird games?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Get to a lot of redbird games?
    Yeah I try to make 15-20 home games, 6 or 7 away games usually wrigley, turner, and great american ball park. And found out today Jimmy retired so there goes that lol, but glad he retired a redbird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen_henson View Post
    Yeah I try to make 15-20 home games, 6 or 7 away games usually wrigley, turner, and great american ball park. And found out today Jimmy retired so there goes that lol, but glad he retired a redbird.
    Ok I just realized immediately after I posted that you meant the Memphis Redbirds, lol. I actually just moved to Memphis last month so I haven not made any redbird games, but plan to change that this season.

vCash
    Welcome Stephen.

I live in between Memphis and St. Louis, so I would like to see a Memphis Redbirds game at some point. I've been to two Springfield Cardinal games and many St. Louis Cardinals games.

Welcome to the forum!
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Im a little late to the check in, but im Paul from the champaign il area. Lifelong Cards fan and a student at SIUC. I dont miss a game on tv and live close enough now to catch weekend games at the park. Cards bats are heating up!!

vCash
    Just wanted to check in to say I'm no longer worried about Lance Berkman Also wanted to see if anyone is missing Brendan Ryan yet

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats
    Splifftone, OptiskeptSF and Ciaban have a lot in common

vCash
    I've been here a while, but never gave an intro. I'm normally a very optimistic person with all things related to anything other than Cardinals baseball. This hasn't always been the case though. My story began in a suburb of Milwaukee Wisconsin back in the 70's. Some of my best friends were Brewer fans and I would go along with them to a number of Brewer games and frequently found myself cheering for the other American league teams. I reveled in watching the likes of Reggie Jackson and Chamblis taking another Brewer pitcher deep. My older brother was a Cub fan, so cheering for them was out of the question. Thus, I became a Cardinal fan at a young age, if only to annoy my brother. Later in life I joined the Air Force and was stationed at Scott AFB in Belleville. While I had remained a Cardinal fan through out my life, it was this period that instilled a lasting infatuation. To say I'm a fan would be a huge understatement. My turn to the darkside and assumption of the role as resident pessimist came about in 2004. Still in the AF and deployed to Iraq that fall. I was sure to buy a television upon arrival in theater. The play-offs were getting started for Gods sake. Throughout the playoffs, the time difference was difficult to manage, but doable. I found that if I went to sleep after my 12 hour shift and woke up at 1a.m. I could tune in to the Armed Forces channel and watch the play-offs. So there I sat, In the heart of the sunni triangle cheering my Cardinals, only to watch them get smoked by the hated Red Sox in a sweep. Thus leaving me an eternal pessimist, but always a true Cardinal fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    Just wanted to check in to say I'm no longer worried about Lance Berkman Also wanted to see if anyone is missing Brendan Ryan yet
    I miss Brendan Ryan everyday. No homo.

vCash
    I've been on Pro Sports Daily for a while, but only recently started posting in the Cardinals thread.

I was 10 years old when I started following baseball. Living in North Dakota, there wasn't exactly a hometown team to root for. I told myself the next team mentioned would be my favorite team.

The next thing the announcer said was "the St. Louis Cardinals lost" to....

And the Cards were my favorite team. That was 1977. I've been following them ever since.

My favorite player was Gary Pendleton. I remember being disappointed when he got traded for Ozzie Smith. Needless to say, I've switched views on that deal.

Anyway, from Pendelton to Smith, McGee and Colement to Pujols I've been a die hard Cardinal fan. I live in the North Side of Chicago and never lose the opportunity to taunt the locals.

I even have a Cardinals debit card, which I proudly pay for my tickets with!

Anyway. That's me.

vCash
    Last edited by CeeDub15; 09-22-2011 at 11:27 PM.

vCash
    6.5 back right now, 17 games left, 6 games back in the loss column.

vCash
    wrong thread

vCash
    So i never really formally introduced myself even though ive been around off and on depending on my schedule. Anywho, I'm Will, currently live in the milwaukee area however was born in st louis and spent many summers growing up at busch stadium during the 90s since my grandpa had season tickets in the bleachers. Thats where i learned to be a cards fan. Have lived alot of places including houston and phoenix. was actually in bank one when the dbacks beat the cards in 01 and went on to win the world series.

Anyways, colby was one of my favorite players since he was supposed to be the next big thing and was a young star around my age. now i would have to say jaime is my fav, outside of the obvious pujols, holliday, molina, waino and carp.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast