Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1278
    vCash
    Sparks and Biggs named to Team USA WJ preliminary roster. Both should make it

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I don't know what the USA scouts are thinking...they select Biggs and not the 2nd leading US scorer in the OHL and a kid who has played on Galchenyuk's line the past 2 seasons...Reid Boucher is tied for 3rd in goals scored in the OHL with 21 in 29 games...could be a 50 goal scorer this year...not that they stand a chance against Canada anyways

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B BURKE View Post
    Straight up - who would you rather have, Riley or Murray? (Before the injury)
    would you rather have doughty or shenn? its much much easier to find defensive role players than guys with flash. i draft riley 10 times out of 10.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/feature/?id=81742

Canadian WJC Roster for camp. Rielly obviously makes it but he's the only Leaf. Stuart Percy not even invited to camp is a litttle weird. Any of you OHL boys heard much from him this season? All I have is stats and they can be a bit misleading in Junoir.
    I've seen Percy play twice. He's not a really flashy guy. Maybe the best thing I can say about him, is that you don't really notice him out there. Chips out, and head man's the puck well (so he thinks the game well). There's is some offensive up-side there, but nothing that will be noticeable at the next level, I don't think. Hopefully, he's a steady second pairing guy. Injuries haven't helped his national developement stock either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I don't know what the USA scouts are thinking...they select Biggs and not the 2nd leading US scorer in the OHL and a kid who has played on Galchenyuk's line the past 2 seasons...Reid Boucher is tied for 3rd in goals scored in the OHL with 21 in 29 games...could be a 50 goal scorer this year...not that they stand a chance against Canada anyways
    USNTDP crap

They've gotta give it some sort of legitimacy. It's only real pull right now is that they really have the whip when it comes to the WJC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/feature/?id=81742

Canadian WJC Roster for camp. Rielly obviously makes it but he's the only Leaf. Stuart Percy not even invited to camp is a litttle weird. Any of you OHL boys heard much from him this season? All I have is stats and they can be a bit misleading in Junoir.
    Percy's stock has been dropping since his injury troubles last year...I still think he would have gotten an invite if the NHL wasn't on strike...he has the potential still to be a second pairing d-man, but I think being a 3rd pairing is more realistic.

vCash
    Call me crazy, but with the lockout on us right now I am liking the spotlight its forced on the prospects!

Is there a list of prospects we know have been invited to WJ camps yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Call me crazy, but with the lockout on us right now I am liking the spotlight its forced on the prospects!

Is there a list of prospects we know have been invited to WJ camps yet?
    Yes, and it's a short one. Morgan Rielly (CAN), Tyler Biggs (USA) and Tom Nilsson (SWI).

vCash
    Yes, and it's a short one. Morgan Rielly (CAN), Tyler Biggs (USA) and Tom Nilsson (SWI).
    don't forget Garrett Sparks for USA as well.

vCash
    From what I gather it sounds like Stuart Percy is basically Carl Gunnarsson. Not bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    don't forget Garrett Sparks for USA as well.
    I can't believe I forgot Sparks...he's the wildcard of Leafs prospects in my eyes...some nights he shows the potential to be a solid prospects and other nights he proves why he was a late round pick. He has a lot more solid nights that off nights. If he can be consistent, he could be a steal.

vCash
    ^
    I'm still tryin to get my head around the fact that Burke used a draft pick on a goalie. That is sooo not him.

vCash
    I can't believe I forgot Sparks...he's the wildcard of Leafs prospects in my eyes...some nights he shows the potential to be a solid prospects and other nights he proves why he was a late round pick. He has a lot more solid nights that off nights. If he can be consistent, he could be a steal.
    He seems to have found some consistency

November Numbers: 1.94 GAA 0.940 SV% 2 SO 6-3 W-L
    December Numbers: 1.63 GAA 0.943 SV% 2-1 W-L

Take away his brutal start to the season in Sept and Oct where he had a GAA close to 4 and a SV% around 0.890 and he's been a beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    He seems to have found some consistency

November Numbers: 1.94 GAA 0.940 SV% 2 SO 6-3 W-L
    December Numbers: 1.63 GAA 0.943 SV% 2-1 W-L

Take away his brutal start to the season in Sept and Oct where he had a GAA close to 4 and a SV% around 0.890 and he's been a beast.
    Sparks continues his December with a 23 save shutout. Now leads the OHL in shutouts with 4.

vCash
    You beat me to that post lol...I'm going to see Sparks and Finn play on the 14th

Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast