Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1278
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Anyone else concerned about the Marlies horrible start after such a successful season last year? They are last in their division after playing 8 games with a record of 3-4-1. Kadri and Colbourne have played a combined 16 games with 0 goals and 6 assists. Carter Ashton has 1 goal and 1 assist in 8 games and Jerry D'Amigo has 2 assists in 6 games. Sure it's early, but the expectations were high after last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Winter Classic has been officially postponed to a later (obviously undetermined) date.
    Sounds like they are going to move it to next year...I had tickets for this year's event and apparently they will be good for next year if I want to go. If not they are offering full refunds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Anyone else concerned about the Marlies horrible start after such a successful season last year? They are last in their division after playing 8 games with a record of 3-4-1. Kadri and Colbourne have played a combined 16 games with 0 goals and 6 assists. Carter Ashton has 1 goal and 1 assist in 8 games and Jerry D'Amigo has 2 assists in 6 games. Sure it's early, but the expectations were high after last year.
    They have no one shot scorers Once Frattin comes back and gets up to speed, should start to get better.

vCash
    Hopefully its next year

vCash
    I have yet to be as excited as I am this yr about a leaf prospect as I am about Morgan rilley. The guy is a stud!!!!
    I'd prefer Riley over Murray, dumba and even grigs

vCash
    I just got home from Saginaw Michigan where I watched the Spirit play the Sarnia Sting. The arena is worth checking out and is very affordable to do a hotel and ticket package ($80 for hotel and 4 tickets). Maple Leaf rookie camp invite Charlie Sarault had 4 assists in the game.

vCash
    The Subway series starts tonight. The boys from the Q vs the Russian squad. Some interesting players for sure, Yak,Grigorenko,Mackinnon...

vCash
    I just got home from Saginaw Michigan where I watched the Spirit play the Sarnia Sting. The arena is worth checking out and is very affordable to do a hotel and ticket package ($80 for hotel and 4 tickets). Maple Leaf rookie camp invite Charlie Sarault had 4 assists in the game.
    I know a player doing well in the AHL who played for the spirit ,he
    was sorely disillusioned and eventually was traded to another OHL team.
    where he achieved major recognition[ name with held since he hasnt given permission to use his name] Anyway he used to call it sh t city.
    Saginaw was transferred from North Bay and tonight Brampton announced
    they are transferring to North Bay.
    QJMHL VS Russia tonight is not shaping up for us Its like boys versus men
    they appear to be stronger on their skates and upper body than we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Goal View Post
    I know a player doing well in the AHL who played for the spirit ,he
    was sorely disillusioned and eventually was traded to another OHL team.
    where he achieved major recognition[ name with held since he hasnt given permission to use his name] Anyway he used to call it sh t city.
    Saginaw was transferred from North Bay and tonight Brampton announced
    they are transferring to North Bay.
    QJMHL VS Russia tonight is not shaping up for us Its like boys versus men
    they appear to be stronger on their skates and upper body than we are.
    Everyone calls Saginaw "Sagnasty" because the city is a dump...we only went from our hotel to the arena and back...can't comment on the city other than that...I was drafted by North Bay and attended 2 training camps there...it's a dump too...can't believe they are getting a team again...oh well

vCash
    Everyone calls Saginaw "Sagnasty" because the city is a dump...we only went from our hotel to the arena and back...can't comment on the city other than that...I was drafted by North Bay and attended 2 training camps there...it's a dump too...can't believe they are getting a team again...oh well
    Try playing in Wingham...it's not a dump but there's absolutely nothing to do. Nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Try playing in Wingham...it's not a dump but there's absolutely nothing to do. Nothing.
    I think my boss is from there...isn't that the home of a couple figure skaters that won medals...one of the guys on my men's league team is from close by...Dave McLlwain...Seaforth I think

vCash
    I think my boss is from there...isn't that the home of a couple figure skaters that won medals...one of the guys on my men's league team is from close by...Dave McLlwain...Seaforth I think
    Very, very small town. Not sure about the figure skaters tbh. They cowtip for entertainment.

vCash
    Lloyd Eisler??? Isn't the Blackberry dude from there too????

vCash
    Dave McLlwain!! THE Dave McLlwain? There's a blast from the past!! hahaa
    Hey Lavs, bet you'd like to have Ritchie back in a Sting jersey, eh? I thought I read it wrong on the ticker last night, but he really has score 13 points in his last 3 games! A 4 goal game, followed immediately by a 5 goal game against PTBO.

I love all the junior talk that goes on in here! Shame about Brampton. Hopefully this give Mississauga a larger base to pull from, but somehow I doubt it.

My Rangers have finally got the lead out! Some guys that they were expecting to contribute have finally turned a corner (Murphy has picked it back up, and some new comers are coming around-> particularly Justin Bailey). I think the extended away sched to start the season really wore them down. The Aud looks a lot better now, and 1000 extra seats means the place is alot louder now too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJamesNaismith View Post
    Dave McLlwain!! THE Dave McLlwain? There's a blast from the past!! hahaa
    Hey Lavs, bet you'd like to have Ritchie back in a Sting jersey, eh? I thought I read it wrong on the ticker last night, but he really has score 13 points in his last 3 games! A 4 goal game, followed immediately by a 5 goal game against PTBO.

I love all the junior talk that goes on in here! Shame about Brampton. Hopefully this give Mississauga a larger base to pull from, but somehow I doubt it.

My Rangers have finally got the lead out! Some guys that they were expecting to contribute have finally turned a corner (Murphy has picked it back up, and some new comers are coming around-> particularly Justin Bailey). I think the extended away sched to start the season really wore them down. The Aud looks a lot better now, and 1000 extra seats means the place is alot louder now too.
    Yes, THE Dave McLlwain....he's still in great shape. Great guy and he moves the puck like he did 20 years ago...Ritchie wanted out of Sarnia and he was vocal about it...very selfish player...he has a lot of skill but only shows up when he wants to...I wish the Leafs drafted him when they had the chance to. I had him and Boone Jenner as 2nd round steals from 2011

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast