Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anyway does anyone know a sight that streams free ahl games??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Ok so your going to hate on a kid who made a mistake??? Didnt mctavish do the samething but he was older....so did heatley...ppl make mistakes
    I was just making a joke. Honestly nothing about the situation means anything to me. People drinking and driving out west seems like the norm. Not my style though.

On another note. Glad to see Paul Ranger skating with the marlies. I hope he can get it back together. He was skating the last couple of seasons with the UOIT team in practices and from what I heard he hadnt lost any of his skill. Just needed to work out some mental issues.

vCash
    I think ppl drink and drive everywhere so you should quit while your ahead
    Last edited by ktownguy31; 10-14-2012 at 08:56 PM.

vCash
    Except Heatley's a ****ing douchebag.

vCash
    Finn with 2 goals 1 a

Now has 9 pts through 9 games for the Storm

vCash
    Finn was a great selection. Should be a nice second pairing dman. The upside is certainly there. He is a first round guy despite slipping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Except Heatley's a ****ing douchebag.
    If half the rumours are true the man did enough coke to kill a small horse in Ottawa. Between him and Spezza and Emery anyways lol. My buddy was in Halifax when they had to the World Championships there years ago and he said Heatley was walking around the bar like a complete tool just pushing people out of line for drinks when he really never had to and coming up to random guys girls and just grabbing them and making out with them. They say he's lucky he got out of there with everything he went in with. How much of that is true beats me. Some off the Spezza stories are just plain hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    If half the rumours are true the man did enough coke to kill a small horse in Ottawa. Between him and Spezza and Emery anyways lol. My buddy was in Halifax when they had to the World Championships there years ago and he said Heatley was walking around the bar like a complete tool just pushing people out of line for drinks when he really never had to and coming up to random guys girls and just grabbing them and making out with them. They say he's lucky he got out of there with everything he went in with. How much of that is true beats me. Some off the Spezza stories are just plain hilarious.
    Funny you mention that.. I heard the exact same things from friends who were there. Marty Brodeur was buying my buddy's girl drinks all night haha

vCash
    Brodeur cheated on his first wife with his current one so I'm not surprised. I'd be a bit surprised if Spezza was a douche, seems like a legit guy from the outside looking in. There's a reason Heatley is dealt so often. How many elite, and he was elite, forwards are dealt as often as he has been? certainly wears out his welcome quickly. He's also a dirty player but for some reason people don't see it.

vCash
    Didn't Marty cheat on his ex-wife with her sister (who is now his wife)?

I heard this when he was a free-agent, and he needed more money because of the crazy spousal support he has to pay her.

EDIT: http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009...rodeur-alimony

this article claims he cheated with his brother in law's wife, and that he must pay her $500k until 2020.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Rich guys always get raped in court with ex-wives. They're ****ing gold diggers. Still though...that's ****ed up what he did. Straight outta TMZ

vCash
    PP Goal and an assist for Rielly last night

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Just watched Leaf prospect Stuart Percy play tonight. He played well and managed to score the first goal of the game. Put one top shelf through a screen. Two 2013 draft eligible players really stood out. Goalie Spencer Martin stole the game tonight. His positional play is unreal and he is so calm under pressure. Right wing Josh Burnside stood out with tons of hussle and energy. Two players the Leaf scouts should have on their radar. Leaf rookie camp invite Charlie Sarault had 2 goals tonight against Martin.
    Last edited by Lavy16; 10-18-2012 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    We really, really need more goalie prospects in this system. Enough drafting dmen!

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Matt Finn seems to be the real deal...I've watched him play live once this year and 3 times online...the kid has an offensive upside beyond what scouts predicted. The best part about Finn is that he wasn't a first round pick by the Leafs so he should be able to fly underneath the radar...funny fact about Finn...he has more points than 2011 first round pick Tyler Biggs 12 games into the OHL season

Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast