Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1278
  1. #916
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,904
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Bob McKenzie was talking about the World Junior team last night and his team had Rielly as the 6th d-man. He also had Percy fighting for the 7th spot. I wouldn't be surprised if Rielly makes the team and then moves his way up the depth chart as the tournament progresses. Percy is going to have to be on his game to make this team.
    I don't know the invites, but even a guy like Finn could be an option. It's sure nice to see us have multiple kind of high end prospects for once.



  2. #917
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,295
    vCash
    1500
    Josh Leivo with 2 goals against Peterborough tonight

  3. #918
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,904
    vCash
    500
    Biggs with 1g 1a and a fight



  4. #919
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    A name to watch jump up the draft board this year is Ryan Kujawinski...if he continues to develope like he did after getting traded to Kingston half way through the year, I see him as a top 10 pick and maybe even a top 5.
    Three guesses as to who won the OHL player of the week???

  5. #920
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,838
    vCash
    1500
    I hope the Leafs pick him just to hear Bowen/Cherry try and pronounce his name. Bob Cole would have a stroke.

  6. #921
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,812
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by halladay View Post
    I hope the Leafs pick him just to hear Bowen/Cherry try and pronounce his name. Bob Cole would have a stroke.
    wow, did you just change your name? how do you do that?

    (or am i imagining things)
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...



    We've been through tough times, man.

  7. #922
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,838
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    wow, did you just change your name? how do you do that?

    (or am i imagining things)
    It's part of being in the illuminati...we have connections

  8. #923
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,904
    vCash
    500
    Leivo was named OHL player of the week



  9. #924
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,838
    vCash
    1500
    Oh wow I didn't even know he was still in the system. Same age as Biggs apparently.

  10. #925
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,904
    vCash
    500
    He was a 3rd rounder in 2011, why wouldn't he be in the system?

    14th in OHL scoring and tied for 2nd in goals with 7 through 8 games

    Biggs 23rd in scoring and Broll 33rd


    Rielly tied for 4th in scoring for D in the WHL with 7 pts in 6 games



  11. #926
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,812
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by halladay View Post
    It's part of being in the illuminati...we have connections
    I ****ing knew it

  12. #927
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,838
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    He was a 3rd rounder in 2011, why wouldn't he be in the system?

    14th in OHL scoring and tied for 2nd in goals with 7 through 8 games

    Biggs 23rd in scoring and Broll 33rd


    Rielly tied for 4th in scoring for D in the WHL with 7 pts in 6 games
    Haha no I meant that for some reason I thought we drafted him in like 07' or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I ****ing knew it
    We unofficially exist.

  13. #928
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,838
    vCash
    1500
    Nice little write up about how are prospects have been doing-

    http://blog.mapleleafs.com/prospects...ellar-weekend/

  14. #929
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    582
    vCash
    1500
    It's really nice to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel for the Leafs having depth in their farm system, however I would like to see a few more goaltenders among them. I think Sparks is the only one we've drafted since like 08..

  15. #930
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Cajun View Post
    It's really nice to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel for the Leafs having depth in their farm system, however I would like to see a few more goaltenders among them. I think Sparks is the only one we've drafted since like 08..
    Don't be fooled by Spark's numbers this year...he is playing on a really good Guelph team that plays defence first

Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •