Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Yeah, I always thought that would happen to different guys the way they play, especially in their early years. Take a guy like Marc Savard, I always thought someone would....oh wait.
    I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    thats a pretty low blow right there...

he has a concussion. Its not a broken arm, its the brain. He might have to retire early because of his concussion history.
    Yeah, probably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Yeah, probably.
    meh, hes nott a leaf

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclinin View Post
    Hey guys here's one of those closet leafs fans waiting to hop back on the wagon the moment we start rolling.
    Why do you guys even waste your time with these guys their not even real fans
    Hey guys here's one of those closet leafs fans waiting to hop back on the wagon the moment we start rolling.
    Why do you guys even waste your time with these guys their not even real fans[/QUOTE]

ummm not real fans?? so i guess your one of those as well lol
    personally i dont like closet fans i wont abandon the leafs no matter what.
    i know what closet fans are, i live in BC surrounded by canuck fans. As soon as vancouver loses a couple, fans jump right off the bandwagon

vCash
    Frattin with another goal and assist last night. Most points for UND since TJ Oshie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Frattin with another goal and assist last night. Most points for UND since TJ Oshie.
    and he had 2 goals the game before cant wait to see him at the pro level

vCash
    He better be with the Marlies next season. Him and Colborne could do damage. Frattin has a sick sick sick release.

vCash
    yea most of his goals he scores the pick comes out of the net just as fast as it went in

vCash
    I'm happy that the Monster has played well with the Marlies. He could have done the exact opposite and completely stunk it up but this looks good for his confidence. He'll need it when he comes back up.

vCash
    Frattin will hopefully get some time with the Marlies this year. Keep in mind that the college season ends a bit before the end of the regular season in pro hockey. So hopefully we'll see him. The guys a beast and probably our biggest darkhorse prospect. Could never figure out why he was never talked about very much. Guy can skate, hit, shoot. Again, I think he makes the Leafs out of camp next year.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    I'm happy that the Monster has played well with the Marlies. He could have done the exact opposite and completely stunk it up but this looks good for his confidence. He'll need it when he comes back up.
    What do you think will happen to the Leafs goaltending situation to finish off the year??? No way does Reimer get sent down. Giggy gets paid too much to sit on the pine. This was supposed to be the Lost Net Monster's breakout year. I hope the Leafs don't run with 3 goalies to finish off the year. Hopefully Giggy gets moved for anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    What do you think will happen to the Leafs goaltending situation to finish off the year??? No way does Reimer get sent down. Giggy gets paid too much to sit on the pine. This was supposed to be the Lost Net Monster's breakout year. I hope the Leafs don't run with 3 goalies to finish off the year. Hopefully Giggy gets moved for anything
    gustavsson might get a start ..if he still can't perform he will likely get sent down again..than again..theres a 90% chance gigeure pulls his groin again.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramz.n View Post
    gustavsson might get a start ..if he still can't perform he will likely get sent down again..than again..theres a 90% chance gigeure pulls his groin again.
    He has to clear waivers if he gets sent down. I don't think Burke takes that chance. The only one that doesn't have to clear waivers is Reimer.

vCash
    Reimer is going to play the rest of the season if he holds up, so whoever backs him up it doesn't really matter in the end. I'd prefer the Monster do it because we all saw how Giggy looked last night and that wasn't pretty. If Giggy gets moved i'd be suprised but happy in the end as it'll give him a chance and improve the Leafs backlog situation.

vCash
    colborne scored again

Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast