Marlies play again at 1pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Kadri sticking up for Hanson.

vCash
    Colborne looked great today.

If Kadri keeps that up, he's gonna get his *** handed to him in the NHL

vCash
    Maybe, but its not like the Leafs have a shortage of guys who can stick up for him too.

vCash
    Marlies lost 1-0 today to the Moose, if anyone cares or didn't see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Colborne looked great today.

If Kadri keeps that up, he's gonna get his *** handed to him in the NHL
    Sticking up for your teammates isn't going to get your *** kicked in the NHL. Nor is sticking up for yourself getting hit after the game ends... only difference is in the NHL, he'll have Orr, Brown, Phaneuf, Komi, Armstrong etc. sticking up for him.

but yeah Colborne looked good today, played well defensively, had a few chances in front of the net and a few chances on the PP. As did Kadri, minus the defensive thing although he isn't bad playing the wing.

Gustavsson also played pretty good, and now has some sick stats in 5 games in the AHL, if only he could do that up in the NHL.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Sticking up for your teammates isn't going to get your *** kicked in the NHL. Nor is sticking up for yourself getting hit after the game ends... only difference is in the NHL, he'll have Orr, Brown, Phaneuf, Komi, Armstrong etc. sticking up for him.
    Cheap hits after the whistle, cheap slashes... Yea, that WILL get his *** kicked in the NHL.

vCash
    Cheap hits after the whistle, cheap slashes... Yea, that WILL get his *** kicked in the NHL.
    eh hes a bit antagonistic but there are stars like that in the NHL and it hasnt been such a problem for them.

vCash
    Most of them were being initiated ON him. He's a feisty little guy though, and isn't afraid to drop them, so I think he'll manage. Subban had yet to get his *** kicked and he does that **** every game.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Do you ever have anything positive to say?

vCash
    Kadri is a pest. That's how he plays. He's like Darcy Tucker but good offensively. If anyone remembers, that is how I described him before the draft when I saw Kadri, Tavares, and the Knights play the Storm. Kadri is like a cross between a pest in Darcy Tucker and a playmaker/scorer like Marc Savard. He won't be quite as good as Savard has become IMO but he reminds me a lot of early Savard. The Savard in Atlanta who bit Darcy Tucker's finger lol.

vCash
    Dude you're a clown. Keep your posts out of this forum. You're clearly just around to stir up arguments.

vCash
    Yeah, I always thought that would happen to different guys the way they play, especially in their early years. Take a guy like Marc Savard, I always thought someone would....oh wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Yeah, I always thought that would happen to different guys the way they play, especially in their early years. Take a guy like Marc Savard, I always thought someone would....oh wait.
    thats a pretty low blow right there...

he has a concussion. Its not a broken arm, its the brain. He might have to retire early because of his concussion history.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Hey guys here's one of those closet leafs fans waiting to hop back on the wagon the moment we start rolling.
    Why do you guys even waste your time with these guys their not even real fans

Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast