Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1278
    vCash
    he may just be destined to be a career AHLer as sad as that sounds.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Kadri pulled out of tonights game after experiencing headaches after an illegal head hit. Havent seen any updates but i will post when i get them. Fyi he did play the next, next shift after the hit and assisted on a goal and thats when he was pulled.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Havent really kept up in this forum since the lockout, but is there any word on how they will determine the draft order if there's no season?

Keep the 2012 order or do a lottery like they did after the last lockout?

vCash
    No idea about the draft but we will find out soon. If its the same system as 2004 then its a crapshoot and we would have a good chance to get that first pick, after that its random. We could pick anywhere from first to 30th.

If its the same lineup as last draft that would be much better for us becuase we would be assured a top 5 pick.

I expect them to announce the draft and offseason stuff when/if they cancel the season.

vCash
    Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
    Note to VAN fans, prospect Frank Corrado traded from Sudbury to Kitchener. TOR prospect Josh Leivo also part of deal from SBY to KIT.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Great to see Leivo finally playing with some talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Great to see Leivo finally playing with some talent
    Ya, I went to the game last night and he looked real good in his first outing (1G, 1A). Great p/u for the Rangers, who definitely needed the scoring. It was my first time seeing him live, and he was pretty impressive. Really crafty, great hands, great vision and playmaking, finished well when he got the chance (was on a partial break away on the wing). I was a little surprised by his lack of overall speed/accelleration and aside from protecting the puck well, his size didn't seem to translate into overly physical play. Just observations, not critizism at all. Skating will definitely be at the center of his developement. Looked a lot like a Jason Alison type guy (relax Leaf fans, he was a great player before Toronto). Could be a real nice secondary prospect that's been able to kinda fly a little under the radar up in "Sudburied."
    On an unrealted Leaf-prospect note... Ryan Murphy looked terrible! The fans are starting to get on him a bit too (even though they won 6-2). Give aways, muscled off the puck OFTEN, lazy play, entirely an individual; not making the easy outlet pass in favour of the flashy rush. This guy's really regressed. It's beyond me, why this guy would WANT to be a defense man. He's not just bad defensively, he's TERRIBLE! He was really exposed at th WJ's as well.
    Tough night for Matt Fin and the Storm. One guy who continues to stand out to me on the Storm (despite his size), is Robby Fabri. Real slick player for a guy his age and size. Aggressive, and a great skater.
    Last edited by DrJamesNaismith; 01-09-2013 at 12:13 PM.

vCash
    http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/r...ByGame/id/6650

Ever since November Sparks has been one of the best goalies in the OHL. Look at those monthly splits lol some of that is just filthy. If only get didn't get off to a low start.

vCash
    22-8 with 5 SO. that is pretty great

vCash
    Leivo has been a bit dissapointing for the Rangers so far from my understanding/what i read (its early though)

Sparks is starting to look interesting. He seems like a favorite as the Marlies 2013-2014 starting goaltender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Leivo has been a bit dissapointing for the Rangers so far from my understanding/what i read (its early though)

Sparks is starting to look interesting. He seems like a favorite as the Marlies 2013-2014 starting goaltender.
    I don't know how Guelph is looking for potential overagers next year, but Sparks will probably be back there for his overage season. Eligible for the Marlies though, so it will definitely be interesting to see where he goes.

vCash
    If he tears it up the rest of the season, there doesn't seem a point, other than trying to get him on the WJC team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    If he tears it up the rest of the season, there doesn't seem a point, other than trying to get him on the WJC team.
    Don't think he'd be eligible for the WJ team anyways, but starting with the Marlies as either Rynnas or Owuya's backup wouldn't be bad for him in his first year.

vCash
    I don't really get what we're doing with Jussi Rynnas.

The guy is turning 26 this year and has played 2 career NHL games.

He's been great with the Marlies this year.

He seemingly should get an NHL shot but at the same time I wouldn't want him as a starter

vCash
    Well he backed up the goalie (I forget his name) for team USA.
    Sparks is interesting. I agree with the possibility of him earning a spot with the Marlies but keep in mind the Leafs still have depth at goalie (Rynnas, Owuya) barring any other signings.

But yeah glad to see him doing well. Also like Leivo.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast