Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    when do you guys think anton and marcus gonna be ready?
    To be honest Anton's a bust, he will not be in this teams future plans. Marcus is a stud and should be ready in 2 years.

vCash

Bears hold 2-0 lead in conference finals

Chris Bourque’s goal – his second of the night – at 10:28 of overtime gave the Hershey Bears a 3-2 victory in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference final series with the Manchester Monarchs at Giant Center on Saturday night. Bourque’s game-winner came off a stellar feed from Keith Aucoin to finish off a Hershey 2-on-1.

“It was a 2-on-1 from about the red line,” says Bourque. “I kind of opened up there, and [Aucoin] made a really nice pass. I had to collect it a little bit there, just fired it on net and it went in. It was a big goal, exciting. It’s nice to be up 2-0 [in the series].”

Hershey holds a 2-0 lead in the series as the two teams get ready to travel to Manchester for Monday’s Game 3. Game 4 is on Tuesday and Game 5 (if necessary) would be played on Thursday.
    http://capitals.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|WSH|home

3. 05-18-2010, 06:06 PM

vCash
    Bears series is all tied up at 2 now. An OT loss last night and a tough 1-0 loss tonight evens things up.

vCash
    Bring on Marcus, when i watched him play in the U20 Championship my mouth was watering this guy is gonna be good, I dont think he'll be Backstrom good but having the 2 Vikings on the first 2 lines make me happy in the pants!

National Champions 2012
    HAIL to the REDSKINS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DC HEELS View Post
    Bring on Marcus, when i watched him play in the U20 Championship my mouth was watering this guy is gonna be good, I dont think he'll be Backstrom good but having the 2 Vikings on the first 2 lines make me happy in the pants!
    Johansson has a legit shot at making the team out of camp, but I don't think he's ready. I just hope he can be Zetterberg-ish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz kids View Post
    Johansson has a legit shot at making the team out of camp, but I don't think he's ready. I just hope he can be Zetterberg-ish
    I absolutly agree with u, I think he has a shot to make the team especailly if player like Flash and Belanger(Sp)arent retained. But i think he would really benefit with a year at Hershey, and if he's Zetterberg-ish I could deff live with that!

National Champions 2012
    HAIL to the REDSKINS!!

vCash
    DC Heels...try not to ruin ur pants next season haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksNats1987 View Post
    DC Heels...try not to ruin ur pants next season haha
    LOL Ill try but when those sexy sweeds are on the ice I cant help myself...besides I got spares!

National Champions 2012
    HAIL to the REDSKINS!!

vCash

Bears lose game 1 of Cup Finals

Tough loss. Hope the guys bounce back on Saturday.

Despite scoring the game's first goal, the BEARS were dealt their first postseason loss on home ice in a 2-1 defeat at the hands of the Texas Stars Thursday night. The Chocolate and White trail the best-of-seven series one game to none, their first series deficit of the 2010 playoffs.

Neither team struck in the opening 20 minutes of play. HERSHEY failed to generate quality chances in front of Texas netminder Matt Climie, as the Stars out-shot the BEARS by a 12-2 margin in the first.

Francois Bouchard notched the inaugural goal of the 2010 Calder Cup Finals and his third of the postseason at 4:24, potting a feed from Mathieu Perreault and Patrick McNeill. Bouchard's goal came on just the third shot of the game for the Chocolate and White and their first shot of the second period. Texas evened the score midway through the period, as Greg Rallo sent a snap shot high glove side past BEARS backstop Michal Neuvirth at 9:57 with the lone assist to Aaron Gagnon. The score was at a 1-1 deadlock through 40 minutes.

The Stars claimed the lead early in the third period, capitalizing on a HERSHEY giveaway along the wall. Scott McCulloch collected the puck from Chris Bourque and Sean Collins and dodged a diving Karl Alzner to score the unassisted game winner at 2:10.

HERSHEY went 0-for-2 on the man advantage and blanked Texas on each of its four power play opportunities. Neuvirth suffered his third loss of the playoffs in net, turning aside 25 of 27 shots.
    http://www.hersheybears.com/detail.php?id=3248

vCash
    when do u think bouchard will be ready

vCash
    FYI, Comcast SportsNet will carry games 3, 4, & 5 of the finals while the Bears are on the road in Texas. So tune in and catch some of these games as Hershey looks for back-to-back titles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    when do u think bouchard will be ready
    He's ready now IMO, but only as a 3rd liner/4th liner. His game is really similar to Flesichamnn's.

vCash
    another tough loss....

vCash
    Bears and Stars are tied up at 3 after 2 periods right now. Game on Comcast in case anybody wanted to watch it finish up.

vCash
    I really hope others are watching b/c this Bears comeback has been excellent and exactly what they needed.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast