Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKids View Post
    ^^^ I he performs well how long do you think he'll stay up?
    Until Morrison/Jurcina get healthy. The thing about Carlson is if he plays 30 or so NHL games then we lose him earlier to free agency, if not we keep him longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz kids View Post
    Until Morrison/Jurcina get healthy. The thing about Carlson is if he plays 30 or so NHL games then we lose him earlier to free agency, if not we keep him longer.
    Same scenario as Alzner last season. He will get some playing time, but if he reaches up near the 30 games mark he won't stay up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksNats1987 View Post
    Same scenario as Alzner last season. He will get some playing time, but if he reaches up near the 30 games mark he won't stay up.
    Yeah and that kind of frustrates me on GMGM. Del Zotto played with Carlson in the OHL last year and he's playing full time with the Rangers.

Why did GMGM re-sign all those defensemen when, imo, we clearly had Alzner and Carlson ready to step in? I know about we keep them longer and stuff, but sill I feel like those guys can do just as good, if not a better job than the guys we have now.

vCash
    From TEB's twitter account:

I'm hearing Karl Alzner has been recalled. He should be on the ice for the morning skate and ready to go, if needed, tomorrow night.
    http://twitter.com/TarikElBashir

Will be good to see Alzner if he does indeed play. And tomorrow night will be my first game of the season (finally!) as it's thanksgiving break. Go Caps!

vCash
    Just got back from the Hershey game. 5-3 win for the Bears. Bacashihua started in net. Goals were as follows: Pinizzotto, Giroux, Bourque (2), & Helmer.

Bouchard and co. looked good tonight. Francois was robbed on a nice save by the Norfolk goalie, or else he would have added to the scoring.

The goals for Norfolk were mostly PP ones, but Hershey put up a lot of shots and played well overall. Godfrey looked a little out of place tonight, he was getting banged around. But it was his first game w/ the Bears this season after being called up.

vCash
    I;m not really happy with Bourque or Giroux scoring any more, cause we know they'll never develop into anything. Was Holtby backing up?

vCash
    Nice to know Bouchard did well

vCash
    I;m not really happy with Bourque or Giroux scoring any more, cause we know they'll never develop into anything. Was Holtby backing up?
    Ya Holtby backed up. He had been playing recently, where as Cash hadn't played in a bit. The team has a bunch of games coming up so it wasn't a surprise to see Holtby get the night off.

vCash
    ^Isn't Varly with Hershey right now? Btw how'd Osala look? I still have a glimmer of hope for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz kids View Post
    ^Isn't Varly with Hershey right now? Btw how'd Osala look? I still have a glimmer of hope for him.
    They sent him down today, he wasn't with the team but I'm guessing will meet up with them back in Hershey b/c they play at WBS next.

Osala has been ill so he didn't travel.

vCash
    Haven't updated here in too long, but Hershey has been playing well. Got the AHL record for wins tonight as well, congrats to the Bears!

Five skaters combined for six goals Saturday night, as HERSHEY found its AHL record 58th win of the season in a 6-1 triumph over the Syracuse Crunch. With the victory, the BEARS secured the Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy as the league's points champion.
    http://www.hersheybears.com/detail.php?id=3189

vCash
    What's your thoughts on Dimitri Orlov? There's close to none analysis on him.

vCash
    What's your thoughts on Dimitri Orlov? There's close to none analysis on him.
    He's undersized but plays physical, like almost all our D prospects he has offensive upside. He just needs more experience to be more defensively sound.

I personally can't wait for Stefan Della Rovere to make the team. He's just what we need against the Philly's of the world.

vCash
    Quick update on Hershey:

Bears won their first round series 4-1, and will now face Albany.

vCash
    when do you guys think anton and marcus gonna be ready?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast