Volchenkov-Harrold

Brodeur
    Schneider (expect him to start)

IR: Jaromir Jagr

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/l...-jersey-devils
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Look at it this way. This team has more depth than last year. We lost Clarkson but added Clowe which I would consider a good replacement. The guy was an impact player with SJ. We added Ryder who has had 30 G success. Henrique is entering his 3rd season after having the dreaded sophomore slump. He will need to step up and I believe he will put up good numbers. Somewhere around 50 points which I would be perfectly happy with. The big key is the signing of Damian Brunner and seeing what guys like Zajac and Loktionov can do. Lokti was a great pickup for us last season. Zajac needs to play to his potential. He has had 62 and 67 point seasons as his 2 best and if he can emulate those seasons, I would be ecstatic. We have 2 capable goaltenders who could go out and get us the wins we need. Actually, Schneider could be a top 5 Goalie in the league. He is still underrated in some aspects.

Looking at Kovi, he benefitted with Zach Parise on his side. I remember saying last season how Parise was out best player and how it would hurt us, even after our 8-1 start. When Parise went down with his achillies injury, where was Kovi? No where to be found. Where was he last year? Remember with Atlanta he did play with Marian Hossa and Slava Kozlov for a few seasons. Don't get me wrong, I was pumped when we traded for him and I was a supporter. But listen to me. This team is better and although it may not be a playoff team, we have salary cap for FA plus who knows? Jagr may be a trade asset come trade deadline. I for one am very excited to see them in action. Possibly as a dark horse playoff contender. Who knows? Time to get back to the Devils hockey where they play as a team and not as a one player effort.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Its hard to day a team would be better without a allstar. The fact that it aloud lou to spend yeah maybe.
    Kovy played like **** last year but he was still a top ten player in the league. His hart was in russia not here.