Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Trades

vCash

Trades

Devils send Jagr to Florida for a 2015 2nd round pick and a conditional 2016 3rd round pick.

vCash
    For the 2016 third rounder, Devils have choice of Florida's or the one the Panthers got from Minnesota in the Bergenheim deal

vCash
    The Devils send Marek Zidlicky to the Redwings for a conditional 2016 3rd round pick. It could become a 2nd round pick depending how far the Redwings make it in the playoffs

vCash
    Hopefully more pieces move

vCash
    I like getting the picks for Jagr. We probably could've gotten more for Zidlicky but oh well.

Any reason why Toronto wanted to move Kessel? He is awesome and still young, I guess they know he isn't too happy there.
    Suck it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I like getting the picks for Jagr. We probably could've gotten more for Zidlicky but oh well.

Any reason why Toronto wanted to move Kessel? He is awesome and still young, I guess they know he isn't too happy there.
    We did get offered more for Zid but he had a no trade clause so Lou was limited

vCash
    It will be interesting to see what we do in the off season. We need a top 6 forward. Someone who will put up 30 plus goals in a season.

vCash
    I agree.. Won't be able to find it in FA but we could trade for one ala like Kovy.

As much as people didn't like him he's what we need. Well we need 2012 Kovy that played both ends. Not the Kovy from before or the Kovy that gave up the shortened year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I agree.. Won't be able to find it in FA but we could trade for one ala like Kovy.

As much as people didn't like him he's what we need. Well we need 2012 Kovy that played both ends. Not the Kovy from before or the Kovy that gave up the shortened year
    I woulda liked to get Evander Kane. But I'm dumbfounded as to why we didn't go after Kessel. Guy is a great two-way forward that we desperately need.
    Suck it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I woulda liked to get Evander Kane. But I'm dumbfounded as to why we didn't go after Kessel. Guy is a great two-way forward that we desperately need.
    This team has nothing to trade for kessel. Plus, we would have a stud with an expensive contract playing with who else? Henrique, Cammalleri, and Zajac are the only forwards on this team who are basically top 6. Elias is a year or two away from retiring, and the rest of the team is basically bottom 6 depth players. No reason to give up one of our young defense men (Larsson) + a 1st to get him. Better off rebuilding for the next 3 years.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees