Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Welcome to the Sabres Forum

Guests Sign up HERE

Welcome, to the new NHL Forums on PSD, please introduce yourself to the rest of us and enjoy your stay on PSD.

1. Location-

2. Favorite Current Sabre-

3. Favorite Former Sabre-

4. What team(s) and player(s) do you despise (and why)?

5. Anything else you care to share?
    Last edited by ScottyMCSS; 09-24-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: focus in on more topical points of interest for the Sabres forum

vCash
    1. Location- Rochester, NY

2. Favorite Current Sabre-Thomas Vanek/Ryan Miller

3. Favorite Former Sabre-Dominik Hasek

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?none

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Broncos, Yankees, D-Rays, Bulls, Duke BB, The U FB

6. Anything else you care to share?

vCash
    1.) Location - Washington, DC

2.) Favorite Sabre - Stafford

3.) Favorite former Sabre - Stu Barnes

4.) Other team I root for - coyotes

5.) Other sports - Blue Jays, Nationals, Raptors, Bills, Syracuse Orange, Kevin
    Harvick racing, Jim Furyk. That is as exhaustive as I can think of right now.

6.) I care to share nothing else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochesta View Post
    1.) Location - Washington, DC

2.) Favorite Sabre - Stafford

3.) Favorite former Sabre - Stu Barnes

4.) Other team I root for - coyotes

5.) Other sports - Blue Jays, Nationals, Raptors, Bills, Syracuse Orange, Kevin
    Harvick racing, Jim Furyk. That is as exhaustive as I can think of right now.

6.) I care to share nothing else.
    Liar, you say your in Rochester, but you're really in DC.

vCash
    ^^ Yeah I haven't changed my info since I moved back to DC in September. I'll do that now, hadn't even realized.

I wish I was in the Roc...

vCash
    Why??

It is fall, starting to get cold out. I mean I love the cold, but only when there is snow outside.

vCash
    1. Location- San Diego, but my heart is still in Tonawanda

2. Favorite Current Sabre-Paul Gaustad, Derek Roy, Ryan Miller

3. Favorite Former Sabre-Daniel Briere, Mike Foligno, Phil Housley

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? occasionally the L.A. Kings. I can't stand Anaheim...went to the game there last month and their fans are cluless and rude.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? All sports. And I love the Bills, of course!!

6. Anything else you care to share--not really.

vCash
    Welcome! Hope to see you active in the Sabres forum...

vCash

Devils fan in Buffalo

1. Location- Buffalo

2. Favorite Current Sabre- None I hate the Sabres, my wife is a stupid Sabres fan.

3. Favorite Former Sabre- Zubrus

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? I am a Devils fan. Im from NYC . Married a Buffalo girl.

5. Other sports you enjoy? Mets, Jets, F1

6. Anything else you care to share--Yes actually. What pisses me off about Sabres fans is the same thing that pisses me off about Yankee fans. See I'm a hockey fan first and a Devils fan second. Most people in Buffalo are Sabres fans because they are supposed to be. Albeit that is not as bad as being a Yankee fan because of being a frontrunner or a fashion statement. I know there are real Yankee fans out there who put baseball above the Yankees and Im sure there are REAL hockey fans in Buffalo. But most people here are just Sabres fans because they think they have to be. And they are so cocky and arrogant. Guess what, you guys are a pathetic franchise. You have a good team and yet they play like s**t because they lost Briere and Drury. Get over it and play some real hockey. 8 in a row, too bad you are playing the devils next. 9 in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsetsfire View Post
    1. Location- Buffalo

2. Favorite Current Sabre- None I hate the Sabres, my wife is a stupid Sabres fan.

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? I am a Devils fan. Im from NYC . Married a Buffalo girl.

6. Anything else you care to share--Yes actually. What pisses me off about Sabres fans is the same thing that pisses me off about Yankee fans. See I'm a hockey fan first and a Devils fan second. Most people in Buffalo are Sabres fans because they are supposed to be. Albeit that is not as bad as being a Yankee fan because of being a frontrunner or a fashion statement. I know there are real Yankee fans out there who put baseball above the Yankees and Im sure there are REAL hockey fans in Buffalo. But most people here are just Sabres fans because they think they have to be. And they are so cocky and arrogant. Guess what, you guys are a pathetic franchise. You have a good team and yet they play like s**t because they lost Briere and Drury. Get over it and play some real hockey. 8 in a row, too bad you are playing the devils next. 9 in a row.
    Thanks for your kind words!

I look forward to ending our losing streak against you.

vCash
    Location Holly Springs NC
    Fav Current Sabre -Ryan Miller
    Fav former sabre- The prince of darkness Satan lol
    What other NHL team do I root for-None
    Other sports I enjoy-Bills Rockets Cardinals

vCash
    1. Location- Jacksonville, FL - home of the, well, former home of the recently departed Jacksonville Barracudas (who played just enough games for Jimmy Fallon to buy a jersey before they folded).

2. Favorite Current Sabre- Pommer the Bomber (but here comes Gerbe!)

3. Favorite Former Sabre- Pat LaFontaine. Best American born player to this day. He let a dying friend of mine use his box for a game. Patty sat with us, and was a true class act - and let's not forget that the "Crossroads" was the "House that Pat Built," not Hasek.

4. What team(s) and player(s) do you despise (and why)? Philidelphia's men play dirty hockey, and their fans boo them when they do (and when they don't). The Rangers poach so much it wouldn't be a surprise to see an actaul deer back on defense (though not Bambi - he's not so solid on his feet on the ice). Ray Emery is my most loathed player, and for that reason and that reason alone, I am sorry that he is now in the KHL. I still have his name written on the goalie covering on my practice net, though.

5. Anything else you care to share? Away games in Florida are amazing. It's fun to be part of a blue and gold invasion of a city, and it's an experience every resident of WNY should try at least once in their lifetime.

vCash
    1. Location- Buffalo, NY (Williamsville to be exact, 20 Minutes from HSBC)

2. Favorite Current Sabre- Daniel Briere

3. Favorite Former Sabre- Daniel Briere

4. What team(s) and player(s) do you despise (and why)? Andrew Peters, just a ****ing waste of roster space, Tim "cry baby" Connolly, ****ing waste of 2 mill always on the ****ing injured list, Afinogenov, WORST. PUCK. CONTOL. EVER!!!! TRADE HIM!

5. Anything else you care to share?

Good Bye Sabres. Hello Yankees!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsetsfire View Post
    1. Location- Buffalo

Devil+Sabres=BOTH TEAMS SUCK ***!

vCash

Thumbs up

Favorite Current Sabre: HDTV

Former Sabre: Rick Martin and Gilbert Perreault

Another Team: None, i'm a loyalist who hates all enemies of the sabres

Other sports: NFL Bills duh!, MLB Big Red Machine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast