Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    ohhh didnt know we had a thread like this...

favorite canuck: kesler/burrows
    all time: naslund/bertuzzi
    favorite other teams: none in hockey. bball-nuggets, clippers. football-dolphins (cam wake)
    other sports: bball, vball

vCash
    1. Location- Minnesota aka enemy territory (originally form Alaska)

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Burrows/Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Markus Naslund

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Their in my sig.

6. Anything else you care to share? Not really

vCash
    Welcome.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Hey Guys, relatively new to PSD

1) Location: Vancouver, BC. Best place on earth

2) Fav. Current Canucks: Tough one, love 'em all. Kes, Edler, Hodgson, Lapierre

3) Fav. Former Canucks: Naslund, Bertuzzi, Bure, Linden

4) Other Fav. Teams: No others in the NHL. Big time Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Laker fan

5) Look forward to discussing Canucks hockey with you guys, GO NUCKS GO

vCash
    Awesome. Glad to have you posting with us!
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Hey all, just joined PSD

1. Location- UK

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Daniel Sedin (Scored the other day, first game I watched)

3. Favorite Former Canuck- ???

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Broncos, Knicks

6. Anything else you care to share? Just started watching NHL so alot to learn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajwyeahhh View Post
    Hey all, just joined PSD

1. Location- UK

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Daniel Sedin (Scored the other day, first game I watched)

3. Favorite Former Canuck- ???

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Broncos, Knicks

6. Anything else you care to share? Just started watching NHL so alot to learn
    Welcome! If you have any questions about the Canucks or hockey in general just ask. (Also go Federer!)

vCash
    Welcome aboard. Post often!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Thanks guys, look forward to getting more involved

vCash
    Hey guys, i'm from Australia and me and my mate have just recently got into NHL and he picked his team as the Kings and I went with the Canucks, there isn't much NHL broadcast here, I decided on Canucks cos of the green men and the first game I watched was vs PHX last month we won in S/O, still learning the rules of the game.

1. Location- NSW, Australia

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Looking for one atm, any players to look out for guys?

3. Favorite Former Canuck-

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Negative

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NBA - Hornets, NFL - Chiefs, EPL - Tottenham, UConn, plus the aussie sports such as League and Aussie Rules

6. Anything else you care to share? Go Canucks
    Last edited by aussie; 03-27-2012 at 11:27 PM.

vCash
    Hey, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about the team or games in general don't hesitate to ask. We're nice people.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    Hey guys, i'm from Australia and me and my mate have just recently got into NHL and he picked his team as the Kings and I went with the Canucks, there isn't much NHL broadcast here, I decided on Canucks cos of the green men and the first game I watched was vs PHX last month we won in S/O, still learning the rules of the game.

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Looking for one atm, any players to look out for guys?

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NBA - Hornets, NFL - Chiefs, EPL - Tottenham, UConn, plus the aussie sports such as League and Aussie Rules

Sedin twins, Luongo, Burrows, Kesler, and Bieksa seem to be the most popular guys always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post

Welcome. I always forget this thread exists. You had me at tottenham, Robbie keane is prob my fav soccer player ever. I have a feeling you are going to like Ryan kesler he is a warrior.

vCash
    It's crazy to see how many Canuck fans have come and gone. Even the creator of this thread is no longer posting here.

vCash
    Wow. In case anyone reads my introduction on the first page I should explain haha

I used to hate the Canucks and love the Avs.

That is all

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast