Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,788
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to all the new posters! Funny that most of us aren't even from Vancouver. lol. But that just means you guys are even more dedicated Canucks fans!


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,886
    vCash
    1500

    Dont be shy, guests sign up!!!!!

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/register.php

    ^^^

    There's a lot of guests viewing this forum right now. click that link to join and contribute to our discussions.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Vancouver

    2. Favorite Current Canuck- Roberto Luongo

    3. Favorite Former Canuck- Todd Bertuzzi

    4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? No One!

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball

    6. Anything else you care to share? Canucks will win the cup one day

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to the Canucks forum. post often!
    TAKE PRIDE

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,369
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location- Miramichi,NB

    2.Favorite current Canuck- Kesler

    3.Favorite former Canuck-Linden

    4.What other team in the NHL do I root for- the Penguins( idolized Mario, from the time he played junior with Laval)

    5.Other sports you enjoy?- Baseball, football, basketball What other sports team do I root for? Baseball- (I'm an absolute die-hard Red Sox fan) Football- (big time Patriots fan) Basketball (Dallas Mavericks - Dirk is the man)

    6.Anything else..... been following all major sports for close to 40 years now.... living on the East coast, most believe you have to be a Habs fan or a Leafs fan... I choose neither....lol

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,245
    vCash
    1000
    Welcome...Go Yankees

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    12,606
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Welcome...Go Yankees
    Enjoy third place. Not that I know that or not.

    Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by taffi101 View Post
    1. Location- Miramichi,NB

    2.Favorite current Canuck- Kesler

    3.Favorite former Canuck-Linden

    4.What other team in the NHL do I root for- the Penguins( idolized Mario, from the time he played junior with Laval)

    5.Other sports you enjoy?- Baseball, football, basketball What other sports team do I root for? Baseball- (I'm an absolute die-hard Red Sox fan) Football- (big time Patriots fan) Basketball (Dallas Mavericks - Dirk is the man)

    6.Anything else..... been following all major sports for close to 40 years now.... living on the East coast, most believe you have to be a Habs fan or a Leafs fan... I choose neither....lol
    You lost massive respect points with the Sox and Pats but you gained them all back by liking the Canucks and Mavericks. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Welcome...Go Blue Jays
    Fixed it for you. You spelled Blue Jays wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Enjoy third place. Not that I know that or not.
    Haha silly Red Sox fan thinks his team is good.
    TAKE PRIDE

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    You lost massive respect points with the Sox and Pats but you gained them all back by liking the Canucks and Mavericks. Well done!



    Fixed it for you. You spelled Blue Jays wrong.



    Haha silly Red Sox fan thinks his team is good.
    LOL.......us Red Sox fans are a special bunch.... I think the Jays are definitely working in the right direction with Anthopolous, ( he is going to be a really good GM, but it will take some time to undo J.P.'s mistakes), but it's too bad they will only ever make it to the play-offs via the wild card..... then lose to the Sox in the ALCS........lol ,lol

    all jokes aside, should be a great MLB season....

    Tks for the welcome...........

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,886
    vCash
    1500
    welcome to the van forum. If u have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by taffi101 View Post
    LOL.......us Red Sox fans are a special bunch.... I think the Jays are definitely working in the right direction with Anthopolous, ( he is going to be a really good GM, but it will take some time to undo J.P.'s mistakes), but it's too bad they will only ever make it to the play-offs via the wild card..... then lose to the Sox in the ALCS........lol ,lol

    all jokes aside, should be a great MLB season....

    Tks for the welcome...........
    Haha yeah, I hate the Jays being in the AL East. So tough to get in the playoffs. And yes, Riccardi really ****ed us over for several years but Anthopolous is fantastic and leading us in a great direction. Best of luck this season. (If the Jays don't compete I hope the Sox kick some Yankee *** this year)
    TAKE PRIDE

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Haha yeah, I hate the Jays being in the AL East. So tough to get in the playoffs. And yes, Riccardi really ****ed us over for several years but Anthopolous is fantastic and leading us in a great direction. Best of luck this season. (If the Jays don't compete I hope the Sox kick some Yankee *** this year)
    Tks very much, and best of luck too you guys as well.......probably not the right forum to be addressing this, but I do like the Jays as well, unfortunately they are in the same division as Boston. I do follow them closely as well, and they have set themselves up pretty nice for the next couple of years, with shedding the Wells' contract and the aquisitions they have made this off-season. The only one that puzzles me, is the Wallace for Gose deal?

    We'll have to pick up the discussions in the Jays forum......

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by taffi101 View Post
    Tks very much, and best of luck too you guys as well.......probably not the right forum to be addressing this, but I do like the Jays as well, unfortunately they are in the same division as Boston. I do follow them closely as well, and they have set themselves up pretty nice for the next couple of years, with shedding the Wells' contract and the aquisitions they have made this off-season. The only one that puzzles me, is the Wallace for Gose deal?

    We'll have to pick up the discussions in the Jays forum......
    Haha thanks man. Yeah, the Wallace for Gose deal was peculiar but it is what it is. Trading Wells was amazing though. I am in the Jays forum a lot so I guess we will finish it there!
    TAKE PRIDE

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    1500
    location-Ohio
    Favorite Canuck player- Erhoff/Burrows
    Favorite former player-Igor Larino
    Favorite other teams none in Hockey. hate teams Bruins,Black hawks,and red wings

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by urbananuck View Post
    location-Ohio
    Favorite Canuck player- Erhoff/Burrows
    Favorite former player-Igor Larino
    Favorite other teams none in Hockey. hate teams Bruins,Black hawks,and red wings
    Haha at first I was like who the hell is that. Then I realized what you meant. Welcome to the forum man!
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •