Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Guest Sign-up!

vCash
    1. Location- Michigan

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Luongo and Daniel Sedin

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Nazzy

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Lightning, Isles

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball- White Sox, Mets, and Marlins, Football- Packers and Chiefs

6. Anything else you care to share? Can't wait to meet everyone!

vCash
    1. Location - Mission BC (hour outside Van)

2. Favorite Current Canuck - Ryan Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck - First it was Cliff Ronning than Martin Gelinas but now probably Linden

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None but I will watch any.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Pretty much every sport. I root for the Raps, Jays, Seahawks, Lions (CFL), Liverpool, and I love boxing especially Gamboa.

6. Anything else you care to share? Not really

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    1. Location - Mission BC (hour outside Van)

2. Favorite Current Canuck - Ryan Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck - First it was Cliff Ronning than Martin Gelinas but now probably Linden

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None but I will watch any.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Pretty much every sport. I root for the Raps, Jays, Seahawks, Lions (CFL), Liverpool, and I love boxing especially Gamboa.

6. Anything else you care to share? Not really
    Welcome

vCash
    1. Location- new york

2. Favorite Current Canuck- zach parise

3. Favorite Former Canuck- scott stevens

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? the canucks

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    MLB -- the canucks of New York (NL)
    NFL -- NY Canucks (AFC)
    NBA -- Toronto Canucks

6. Anything else you care to share?
    the canucks suck and they are named after a derogatory name for canadians. stupid.

vCash
    I always see guests lurking around this forum. SIGN UP. nothing better than voicing your opinions about Nucks hockey

Yall know you wanna sign up, it's free.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    1. Location-

2. Favorite Current Canuck-Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck-

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?Flyers

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?phils,SFG,athletics,eagles

6. Anything else you care to share?

vCash
    welcome to the nucks forum flyersfan. I didn't know you liked vancouver...
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    1. Location- Vancouver

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Kevin Bieksa (Do not pick a fight with him)

3. Favorite Former Canuck- -Pavel Bure, Kirk Maclean

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? -No one else

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -All sports cept golf..and poker (if you consider that a sport)

6. Anything else you care to share? -Jays gonna stink this year but i still support em.

vCash
    i'd like to officially welcome you to the nucks forum. We've seen your posts and we hope that you continue to stay active in this forum.

Exciting times for all of us right now.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by INeedMyJays View Post
    1. Location- Vancouver

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Kevin Bieksa (Do not pick a fight with him)

3. Favorite Former Canuck- -Pavel Bure, Kirk Maclean

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? -No one else

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -All sports cept golf..and poker (if you consider that a sport)

6. Anything else you care to share? -Jays gonna stink this year but i still support em.
    Welcome

Jays have looked good so far, but I agree, no way it last

vCash
    I see you guys viewing, sign up and tell us what you think about the Canucks moves so far this offseason!

Click here to signup

vCash

Favorite Current Canuck: Burrows, Louie, Sedins

Favorite Former Canuck: Bure, Naslund, Mogilny, Linden and the list goes on.

Other NHL Teams: Well to a completely lesser extent Rangers, Panthers, Kings (my hometown team)

Other Sports/Teams: Baseball: Blue Jays, Football: Steelers, Basketball: Mavericks, Golf: Geoff Ogilvy, Nascar: Jeff Gordon.

Anything Else: For the record I am a lifelong fan of all those teams. I have been called frontrunner many times in last 6 months for being a Steeler fan. Any team I consider my favorite has been my favorite since I started watching sports which was pretty much between 1990-1992. Sometime in there and that goes for all sports. Well all team sports anyways. And thats all.

vCash
    welcome to the nucks forum. It's always exciting when we get a new member. Be sure to check out the game threads once the regular season starts.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post

Favorite Current Canuck: Burrows, Louie, Sedins

Favorite Former Canuck: Bure, Naslund, Mogilny, Linden and the list goes on.

Other NHL Teams: Well to a completely lesser extent Rangers, Panthers, Kings (my hometown team)

Other Sports/Teams: Baseball: Blue Jays, Football: Steelers, Basketball: Mavericks, Golf: Geoff Ogilvy, Nascar: Jeff Gordon.

Anything Else: For the record I am a lifelong fan of all those teams. I have been called frontrunner many times in last 6 months for being a Steeler fan. Any team I consider my favorite has been my favorite since I started watching sports which was pretty much between 1990-1992. Sometime in there and that goes for all sports. Well all team sports anyways. And thats all.
    I'm the same way, I'm a Yankee and a Cowboy fan so everyone assumes I'm a bandwagon fan

Welcome to the forum!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast