Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Thank you very much.

I cant stand it when people think I am a bandwagoner. A lot of people down here in California think I am because I am not really a fan of any of my home teams and supposedly people seem to think its like a law or something that you have to like your home teams. But I know what teams I love and if people cant accept it I don't really care too much.

vCash
    1. Location- St. Albert, Alberta (I'm a Surrey boy, though)

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Alex Burrows

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Thomas Gradin

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Are there other NHL teams?

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?

BC Lions (although, after last night...) Blue Jays, Whitecaps, Liverpool (EPL)

Lived in Alberta for 10 years and I'm asking for a transfer back to BC so I don't get food and quarters thrown at me while cheering for the Canucks and Lions. I miss the ocean and I hate -40 celsius. I think the Canucks are 2 players away from being a true contender and the Lions are about 20 players away from fielding an actual CFL team (with apologies to Geroy).

OH and btw I hate Nascar, Indy, anything that races past me at 190 km/h and expects me to pay $200.00 for sitting in the blazing sun...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckfan1970 View Post
    1. Location- St. Albert, Alberta (I'm a Surrey boy, though)
    Surrey

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Alex Burrows

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Thomas Gradin

Yeah Burrows is pretty awesome

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? BC Lions (although, after last night...) Blue Jays, Whitecaps, Liverpool (EPL)
    We have a CFL forum as well, it's at the bottom of the "Football" section, you should check it out, the Rider fans out number me

Lived in Alberta for 10 years and I'm asking for a transfer back to BC so I don't get food and quarters thrown at me while cheering for the Canucks and Lions. I miss the ocean and I hate -40 celsius. I think the Canucks are 2 players away from being a true contender and the Lions are about 20 players away from fielding an actual CFL team (with apologies to Geroy).
    I'm a Buck fan

OH and btw I hate Nascar, Indy, anything that races past me at 190 km/h and expects me to pay $200.00 for sitting in the blazing sun...
    I don't mind Indy, but lets be honest, the crashes are the best part

Welcome!

vCash
    Awesome Intro

it's nice to have more regulars.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Everytime I post here I see Nicole and I feel as though I'm being unfaithful to my wife...

vCash
    Everytime I post here I see Nicole and I feel as though I'm being unfaithful to my wife...
    sorry. Just gotta put up with it.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    nascar sucks.

vCash
    Guests, Sign up!
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    1. Location- Edmonton

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Loungo, Raymond

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Jovanovski, Linden

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Oilers, Sharks

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? CFL (Lions), NFL (Colts)

vCash
    1. Location- Ogunquit, Maine... USA!

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Good old Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Toss up between Mogilny(sp?) and Bure

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? I'm a die hard Bruins fan but Vancouver is probably #2.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox

6. Anything else you care to share? I hope to see a Vancouver/Boston Cup final this year!

vCash
    1. Location- Burnaby BC, born and raised

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Lou. I`ve never felt so comftarble with a goalie here before. Lets remember the arturs, potvin, whitmore, burke, ect years. Yeeeessh .

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Pavel baby.

I only follow the Nucks and whoever else is beating up on any team from Alberta.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?

The NFL is the greatets show on turf, and nothing beats a day at the yard with some warm beer and footlongs. ( Dolphins and Mariners )

I also hope the CFL colapses and leaves , the sooner the better.

vCash
    Welcome SchoonersFtbl, actually I never did this intro when I first started posting, so maybe I should...

Now Live: New Westminster, BC Now Work: Vancouver, BC

Favourite Current Canuck: Raymond, Kesler

Favourite Former Canuck: Bure

What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Are there other NHL teams?
    Used to be the Winnipeg Jets, growing up I also liked the Canadiens (during the 70s). But now, it's all Canucks.

Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Love NFL football, a big Steelers fan. My livingroom looks like a shrine to the Steelers and Canucks. Very cool, especially on game-day. Dopn't care too muhc for baseball, as I find it a very slow game. I also dislike Nascar, about as much as tractor pulling. I don't care for soccer either, talk about a league full of divers. The field's too big, and not enough scoring to make it exciting. Basketball is good to watch, it's end to end excitement. As for a favourite team, don't really have one, except for maybe the Suns. I do participate in golf, love it. I also run, have completed 23 full marathons and 6 half marathons so far.

vCash
    Belated welcome to Nuck-U

and welcome to SchoonersFTBL
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    GUESTS SIGN UP AND TALK ABOUT THE LACK OF DEADLINE ACTIVITY!!!!!!!

you won't regret it. I promise
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    1. Location- Maryland, was born in England and picked my sports teams from there, I know I'm a bit distant from Vancouver but hey... What're ya gonna do ya know?

2. Favorite Current Canuck- Luongo or Kesler

3. Favorite Former Canuck- Bure

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Capitals and whoever plays the Flames.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? FOOTBALL, Baltimore Ravens

6. Anything else you care to share? Relatively new to hockey, never learned how to skate so never got into it as a kid, pardon anything stupid I might say. Master of the turf when it comes to football though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast