Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I went to the game friday against the Sharks.

Chris Bourque was awesome, obviously he has had difficulty putting it together at the major league level but if he could he would be a solid scoring winger for the third line. Had two goals and an assist. Put on a show

Zack Trotman was the best defender on for the Baby B's.

Christian Hanson is a big dude, doesn't really have that much of a skill set but he is a ferocious hitter. Bobby Robbins too.

Craig Cunningham played well. I have always felt he could be a sleeper for the Bruins organization.

I may be a little biased because I don't really think much of him, but Jordan Caron doesn't look that great to me. For the size and skill set he has, he should be out playing most kids down there every night. Instead he gets forced off of the puck too easily. On a positive note he crashes the crease very well so there is that.

Ryan Spooner didn't play... I was pissed. The one Providence game I go to and he is out
    Last edited by The Top Shelfer; 12-23-2012 at 12:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    I went to the game friday against the Sharks.

Chris Bourque was awesome, obviously he has had difficulty putting it together at the major league level but if he could he would be a solid scoring winger for the third line. Had two goals and an assist. Put on a show

Zack Trotman was the best defender on for the Baby B's.

Christian Hanson is a big dude, doesn't really have that much of a skill set but he is a ferocious hitter. Bobby Robbins too.

Craig Cunningham played well. I have always felt he could be a sleeper for the Bruins organization.

I may be a little biased because I don't really think much of him, but Jordan Caron doesn't look that great to me. For the size and skill set he has, he should be out playing most kids down there every night. Instead he gets forced off of the puck too easily. On a positive note he crashes the crease very well so there is that.

Ryan Spooner didn't play... I was pissed. The one Providence game I go to and he is out
    I was there Friday night too!
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I was there Friday night too!
    It was a heart breaker. I wish I would've known. I would have said hi hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    It was a heart breaker. I wish I would've known. I would have said hi hahaha
    Haha same here. I got hit by a puck that night too. It hurt like a mother****er.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Malcolm Subban starting in net tomorrow for Canada.

vCash
    seth griffith:

40 games: 25 goals, 39 assists, 64 points, +15

5th round pick....i've always wondered, did he fall in the draft? i mean he has been a consistent and very good player in the OHL ?

vCash
    I think size was his main knock going into the draft. Some GMs questioned whether he'd be able to play his type of game in the NHL given how small he is.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    I think size was his main knock going into the draft. Some GMs questioned whether he'd be able to play his type of game in the NHL given how small he is.
    he's 5'11 and weighs around 185 according to hockeydb

Gerbe: 5'5'' 173
    Ennis: 5'9'' 164
    Marchand: 5'9'' 190

3 names off the top of my head that are smaller than him
    Last edited by bruins>habs; 01-03-2013 at 10:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    he's 5'11 and weighs around 185 according to hockeydb

Gerbe: 5'5'' 173
    Ennis: 5'9'' 164
    Marchand: 5'9'' 190

3 names off the top of my head that are smaller than him
    U can add Recchi to that list too, and that's who SG has been compared to. Doesn't do anything spectacular but just a good nose for the net and above average hands and feet.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    U can add Recchi to that list too, and that's who SG has been compared to. Doesn't do anything spectacular but just a good nose for the net and above average hands and feet.
    The few reports I've read on him makes me think he's a Jared Knight minus the shot.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    safe to say he could be a possible steal??

Caron out for three weeks with upper body (arm) injury according to CSNNE.

SO if the season starts soon, assuming they solve the lockout, doesn't look like he'll be ready..would Chris Bourque get a shot at the spot?? Or maybe Spooner..idk how Knight is doing so yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    safe to say he could be a possible steal??

Caron out for three weeks with upper body (arm) injury according to CSNNE.

SO if the season starts soon, assuming they solve the lockout, doesn't look like he'll be ready..would Chris Bourque get a shot at the spot?? Or maybe Spooner..idk how Knight is doing so yeah.
    Knight has missed majority of the season with hammy issues and is currently in the ECHL. If Caron is out I'd say Spooner or CB would get the 1st cracks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Knight has missed majority of the season with hammy issues and is currently in the ECHL. If Caron is out I'd say Spooner or CB would get the 1st cracks
    that sucks about Knight...damn, Bourque is nasty in the AHL, too bad it doesn't transition over...

vCash
    Prospect Update:

SM-Liiga: Lars Volden: 7 GP, 3-2-1, 376 MINS, 1 SO, 2.08 GAA, .921 SV%

OHL: Seth Griffith: 42 GP, 28 G, 39 A, 67 PTS, +15

AHL: Ryan Spooner: 25 GP, 7 G, 12 A, 19 PTS, +5

AHL: Torey Krug: 22 GP, 1 G, 5 A, 6 PTS, -8

vCash
    A kid I continue to keep my eye on is Lars Volden. The kid has the physical attributes you look for in a netminder at 6'3 / 200lbs. At 20yrs old he looks solid over in Europe and I hope he makes the just to North America very soon.

SM-liiga - 8GP / 1.83 GAA / .930 SV%

Finland2 - 12GP / 2.78 GAA / .915 SV%

I always get messed up with the levels/leagues over in Europe but isn't the SM-liiga a higher level of competition? I believe SM-liiga was the league Tuukka played in prior to making his jump to the US.

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast